Jethro
Earwegoagain
Tgwu
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  Empty
PostSubject: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:34 pm

Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team has folded, Hallett no money for women football.

Girls paid for their own strip last season £350 each if they could not get a sponsor. It amounted to £5,000 for the team to pay.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:48 pm

Nool will be gutted. Not sure if it's a very astute move for multi millionaire Si to make such an unpc move in these times. There will be trouble!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:56 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Nool will be gutted. Not sure if it's a very astute move for multi millionaire Si to make such an unpc move in these times. There will be trouble!

Any chance to bash Hallet you take it, Even when Rickler proves you wrong time after time.

you are pathetic, Why don't you jog on and support exeter if having no money is for you.

There's a reason this place is unreadable and dying on its arse.

you and hallet basher grovy are two of them,

you both clearly have undiagnosed mental health problems, that won't get solved on a football forum
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 2:03 pm

Calm down Jeffers you feisty little twat. Firstly I really dont take ladies football seriously at all and Im not bothered about the news however I do think Si will get flak for the decision, time will tell. Also me and grovey post our views on them if you dont like what Im saying then crack on with the mental health gags and have another holiday, have you quarantined after the recent one? First time I've been trolled from an inactive account lol.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 2:30 pm

It will be permanently inactive if he carries on.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 2:51 pm

Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Any chance to bash Hallet you take it, Even when Rickler proves you wrong time after time.

you are pathetic, Why don't you jog on and support exeter if having no money is for you.

you both clearly have undiagnosed mental health problems, that won't get solved on a football forum

Welcome back Jethro,
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 3:29 pm

I must not get involved
I must not get involved
I must not get involved
I must not get involved
I must not get involved
I must not get involved
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 3:35 pm

Dane wrote:
I must not get involved
I must not get involved
I must not get involved
I must not get involved
I must not get involved
I must not get involved

Did Fisher, from Bodmin, who has an FA Level 3 (UEFA B) Coaching Licence just joined them.

They had training last night, but was not told until afterwards
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 3:37 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Dane wrote:
I must not get involved
I must not get involved
I must not get involved
I must not get involved
I must not get involved
I must not get involved

Did  Fisher,  from Bodmin, who has an FA Level 3 (UEFA B) Coaching Licence just joined them.

Are you asking me? i have no idea if so!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 3:43 pm

Dane wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Dane wrote:
I must not get involved
I must not get involved
I must not get involved
I must not get involved
I must not get involved
I must not get involved

Did  Fisher,  from Bodmin, who has an FA Level 3 (UEFA B) Coaching Licence just joined them.

Are you asking me? i have no idea if so!

Yes she did
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 3:50 pm

We recently lost our football secretary from Saltash to Argyle ladies.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 4:04 pm

Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Really like you to show me when I have "bashed" SH.

Questioned whether he's using his own money, deviated from the "Simon is God" "Simon saved us" (chillingly familiar that) mantra on here, but have I ever "bashed" him? No! In fact I have repeatedly said that he seems to want to get us up the Leagues-although I think he's looking to do so for financial rather than allturistic reasons.

If this forum is "dying on it's arse" it's because (like Pasoti) anyone who doesn't tow the party line -Hallet is God, Lowe can do no wrong-is subject to abuse, rather than debate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 4:38 pm

Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

back with a bang i see
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 4:39 pm

Dane wrote:
We recently lost our football secretary from Saltash to Argyle ladies.

did you fill the position? could they comeback?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 4:41 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team has folded, Hallett no money for women football.

Girls paid for their own strip last season £350 each  if they could not get a sponsor. It amounted to £5,000 for the team to pay.

big shame for the ladies. their club has always been a separate thing from the club in itself but it does seem very strange thay they would represent us and wear our colours and badges yet we dont put a penny into them..

im positive they will reform in the future once the world starts normalising.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 5:11 pm

Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Girls paid for their own strip last season £350 each  if they could not get a sponsor. It amounted to £5,000 for the team to pay.

big shame for the ladies. their club has always been a separate thing from the club in itself but it does seem very strange thay they would represent us and wear our colours and badges yet we dont put a penny into them..

A few of them are moving on.

I thought Mrs Hallett was all for the girls.

Girls had to pay for the over nights stays, Fuel for the mini bus and to pay to play on the Manadon pitch, plus their own strips (£350). As you said Argyle took all the plaudits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 5:44 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Girls had to pay for the over nights stays, Fuel for the mini bus and to pay to play on the Manadon pitch, plus their own strips (£350). As you said Argyle took all the plaudits.

i wish them all the best. Im not seeing the word officially announced yet but i cant imagine it will go down well.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 5:46 pm

Fantastic news.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 7:59 pm

I know that the development team has been taken over by a couple of coaches with whom a lot of players are not impressed with.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 8:48 pm

Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

i wish them all the best. Im not seeing the word officially announced yet but i cant imagine it will go down well.

My friend daughter was up to last night playing for the first team. She been there since she was nine 14 years
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 11:46 am

No other site or media have mention this story, I received the information from a player on the night they was told and she already been sign up by another Devon team.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 11:31 am

Argyle have confirmed the Management team have stepped down.

Argyle Media

@Only1Argyle

Argyle Ladies' first-team manager Dave Leonard and director of football Trevor Rodd have stepped down from their positions at Home Park.

The duo led the Pilgrims to the fringes of the FA Women's National League Southern Premier promotion race last season, before a spate of injuries saw them fall away from top spot before the season was eventually curtailed due to the coronavirus outbreak.

Plymouth Argyle FC, as well as the Argyle Community Trust, would like to place our thanks on record to Dave and Trevor for all their efforts with the Ladies, and wish them all the best in their future careers.

An announcement on the new football management structure at Argyle Ladies will be provided in due course.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 12:33 pm

ATD first with the new again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 12:55 pm

club still remains though!!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 2:09 pm

Angry wrote:
club still remains though!!

Yes, The Development Team, full of youngsters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team    Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team  Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking news Argyle Ladies 1st team
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next