pepsipete
akagreengull
6 posters
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday?   Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:21 pm

So given how well we played in beating Burton on Saturday,and with the return of Wotton,and the excellent performances of Young,Walton and Hemmings to boost us and perhaps Fletch being mentored by O'Driscoll can we beat the boys from Crawley? scratch
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday?   Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:28 pm

see forecasting thread
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday?   Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:29 pm

We need Chadwick back to stand a chance. Failing that, bin Sutherland and bring in another target man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday?   Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:42 pm

Don't think Chadwick will be fit. X-Isle gave a great summary of Crawley the other day and if they return to form against us we could be in real trouble. As it is they're in a mini slump so we could get something out of the game. Will wait a few days before making my prediction on the forecast thread.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday?   Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:48 pm

With Chadwick we are in with a shout. Without him a point will be a great result. In fact with him it wouldn't be bad.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday?   Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Moved by me to the main forum. It is discussing the Argyle team and their chances in the next game after all. Hope that's okay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday?   Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:16 pm

pepsipete wrote:
see forecasting thread

You're a shameless tart Pete lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday?   Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:50 pm

I'll be crawley and at vale. I would love chadders to feature in both, but if he's 50.50 at the moment i'd rather rest him until next week. I think we can beat Crawley without him, they cant seem to win away! I'll go with a 1-1 though.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday?   Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Thanks Nick for moving forums,it's my first post on this site and I stuck it in the wrong place-cheers.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday?   Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:16 pm

If Crawley have an absolute mare then we're in with a chance. Otherwise they'll give us the walloping from hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday?   Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Without Chadwick I'm really worried. I can't believe the gaping hole in the squad up front hasn't been addressed yet. I reckon we are improving, Wotton seems to give us a more solid look allowing others to press forward. But I can't get the Torquay game ot of my head. I thought they were superior everywhere. If Crawley are a notch up again we are going to be hard pushed to get anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday?   Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Without Chadwick it will be a big ask but we are capable of raising our game, fingers crossed for an unlikely 3 points.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday?   Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:48 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
With Chadwick we are in with a shout. Without him a point will be a great result. In fact with him it wouldn't be bad.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday?   Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can we give Crawley a game on Saturday?
Page 1 of 1