Elias
Rickler
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! Empty
PostSubject: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 3:33 am

It seems certain farm animals are not too happy with Squealer's (Oops I mean) Postcody's decision to allow non farm folk to vote for the Pasoti Player of the year!   http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=93624

I think we on this site can show that angry 'Knarf Reprah' how wrong he is by us ATD'ers voting in the Pisspotty poll responsibly.

Now Nool and Postcody can't say it...   But, If there is just one small area where both websites could come together to share a common goal, it would be a common belief among all "real fans" that justice should prevail and the obvious choice for Pasoti's player of the season would be DEAN SMALLEY.

True, DEAN SMALLEY only made one appearance away to Hartlepool.   ...and true it was only as substitute.  And yes ...  He came on in the ninetieth minute.  But...  Well, I wasn't there, but I was told by someone who read it on the internet, that the single minute was sublime.  A performance for a minute like nothing seen before in a green shirt, and unlikely to be seen again!  It deserves to be rewarded.

So let's do the right thing and swallow our pride and and make a "real fans" dreams come true!

Imagine how happy Nool and Postcody will be when they present their trophy to DEAN SMALLEY knowing that their new found friends at ATD had played a blinder by helping them get their dream Pasoti choice selected! I'm sure Exeweb and others could help out too.

Do the right thing!
Vote here for DEAN SMALLEY here:   http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=93655

...plus DEAN SMALLEY doesn't look the dodgy sort who would steal the trophy from Pisspotty, not like one of Nool's previous faves...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 6:34 am

Like previous Pasoti polls, they will just keep changing the rules until the users choose the result that they wanted from the beginning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 6:38 am

Obviously the decision to open up polls to non pasoti members has got nothing to do with the fact that ATD and the Free Chat Facebook page are now far more active and interesting than the GiddyIans' dying forum.

Desperate times call for desperate measures .
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 7:50 am

A really strange move i must say.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 7:56 am

"I would just like to say thank you to the 14 fans who voted for me to receive this er very prestigious trophy."
Best in show at Meavy fair will probably get more votes. How village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:47 am

You've been rumbled Rickler. Or should I say "Rickler".

Oddjob wrote:
You guys were right!

We've been made aware of a campaign started by "Rickler" on John Lloyd's Facebook page to spoil our Pasoti Player of the Season poll.
It's crazy to think someone would act in this way because the move to allow guests to vote was made with good intentions.

Apologies to the genuine guests who took part but the polls have now reverted back to Pasoti members only, as ever the minority spoil it for the majority.

What is clear from this thread is the passion from members to protect Pasoti.

The Player of the Season poll has been reset

I hope this doesnt hide another classic " Freaks and Weirdo's " meltdown from the Master though.

Nool wrote:
Quite right too Paul. Unless of course you have lies written about you on a constant basis or comments about your wife, which apparently occurred last night.

Then, it is quite important to the person who it's aimed at. Bullying I'd call it.

Funny thing is, again as proved last night, the people that want to talk about it online, never seem to want to off it.

It's a funny old world, that's for sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 9:31 am

Considering they don't read JLs "vile" site and this "vile" site, they seem remarkably well informed as to what goes on.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 9:31 am

It would crack me up if it was still Dean Smalley.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:06 am

Nice smearing of John Lloyd though, last time I looked the group was called Plymouth Argyle Free Chat, not John Lloyd's Facebook page.

I reckon old Porky and Biggles have got it in for Mr Lloyd. That would be brave because the last time I checked John Lloyd is an educated wanker who commands a great deal of respect in "Argyle World".

So sad that to protect their Lord and Master, and their seats at the table, that they have to resort to bullying a fellow Argyle supporter - exactly the kind of behaviour they complain about.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:14 am

No comments about his wife made on Tuesday night another lie from porkstain.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:19 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
It would crack me up if it was still Dean Smalley.

I voted for him lol!

But my vote has now been removed despite there still being an x next to my choice.

Another bent Pasoti poll Laughing

Last edited by Yea Man on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:21 am

I see LG standing up for all the freaks and weirdos.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:23 am

I wonder what data and intelligence they were hoping to pick up from 'guests' that voted?

Let's be honest, providing a voting opportunity for non-members would be the last reason for them to do something like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:46 am

It was always a strange decision to open up, I thought their motive it was to give them some ammo to fire back at ATD, so didn't bother.
I voted on PAFC's POTY and YPOTY, that'll do for moi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 11:21 am

Graiser wrote:
It was always a strange decision to open up, I thought their motive it was to give them some ammo to fire back at ATD, so didn't bother.

No its all about IP address harvesting.

Ever wonder why they split certain threads?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 11:37 am

Smalley all day long, I've just spoken to Punchdrunk, we've agreed to fire up our combined total of 39 sleeper accounts and to implement a massive multi vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 11:57 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Nice smearing of John Lloyd though, last time I looked the group was called Plymouth Argyle Free Chat, not John Lloyd's Facebook page.

I reckon old Porky and Biggles have got it in for Mr Lloyd. That would be brave because the last time I checked John Lloyd is an educated wanker who commands a great deal of respect in "Argyle World".

So sad that to protect their Lord and Master, and their seats at the table, that they have to resort to bullying a fellow Argyle supporter - exactly the kind of behaviour they complain about.

You're absolutely right about the GiddyIans having it in for JL. I think a lot of people will be surprised at the lengths those two emotionally stunted narcissists will go to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 12:01 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:

No its all about IP address harvesting.

Ever wonder why they split certain threads?

That's exactly what I meant by ammo to fire back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 12:22 pm

Homeslice wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

You're absolutely right about the GiddyIans having it in for JL. I think a lot of people will be surprised at the lengths those two emotionally stunted narcissists will go to.

Does anyone know what JL has done to warrant such abuse from the GiddyIans? Other then standing up to them when they have tried to bully him I can't think of what he has done to deserve it. What will they do next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 12:48 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

Does anyone know what JL has done to warrant such abuse from the GiddyIans? Other then standing up to them when they have tried to bully him I can't think of what he has done to deserve it. What will they do next?

He's smarter than Pork Chop and therefore a threat to his fiefdom. Porky doesn't like anyone who is smarter than him hence why he's at loggerheads with nearly everybody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 12:48 pm

A number of reasons

because he was connected to the previous lot and his refusal to join in the WOR effort. He's widely liked and respected in a way that Nool could only dream of and finally he's set a rival page where criticism of the Great One is allowed.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:05 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

He's smarter than Pork Chop and therefore a threat to his fiefdom. Porky doesn't like anyone who is smarter than him hence why he's at loggerheads with nearly everybody.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:09 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I wonder what data and intelligence they were hoping to pick up from 'guests' that voted?  

Let's be honest, providing a voting opportunity for non-members would be the last reason for them to do something like this.

Think you have hit the nail on the head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:53 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:

As I said to the man himself in the Coach and Horses on Tuesday night, I've always been my own man.
No party lines or agenda's to follow.
I say it as I see fit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 2:09 pm

BBC1 wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

As I said to the man himself in the Coach and Horses on Tuesday night, I've always been my own man.
No party lines or agenda's to follow.
I say it as I see fit.

Did he then chuck a pint over you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!   VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help! Empty

Back to top Go down

VOTE - Pasoti Needs Help!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next