HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A monster weekend which could decide the season

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

A monster weekend which could decide the season Empty
PostSubject: A monster weekend which could decide the season   A monster weekend which could decide the season EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 2:01 pm

Two, what would appear to be, fairly winnable games for you Gargs, for all your whining and biatching surely Morecambe and York can't be striking fear into your hearts?

Oxford do look to have a few points in offer, as do Accy and the Gas, slip up in the next few days and you could not only slip behind Accy but also have Pompey breathing down your necks, time for you boys to get off your high horses and get behind the lads.

I on the other hand will not be hauling my sorry arse down to Crawley on Monday, I will be nipping up to Chelmsford to watch the mighty Stones continue their promotion push, City have nothing really to play for, I can't see us making the play offs with our atrocious home form, we only have one home game we really need to win this season, that one win would make up for the disappointment of many of the other 22 games.

Here's hoping, eh?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: A monster weekend which could decide the season   A monster weekend which could decide the season EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 2:56 pm

I have already settled for a Play-Off place now, just hoping Argyle can remain in 4th spot.

Bristol Rovers have got Cambridge United at home tomorrow and as Cambridge still have a chance of getting into the Play-Offs, it should be some game up that way. Rovers then travel up to Charlie United on the Bank Holiday Monday.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A monster weekend which could decide the season   A monster weekend which could decide the season EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 4:56 pm

With Boateng back maybe we could put a run of four or five wins together? Who knows, sadly I think the slump has happened and it's hard to turn around. Are you aware that we've averaged 1 point a game over the last ten Tis? It's hardly promotion form more realism than pessimism here.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: A monster weekend which could decide the season   A monster weekend which could decide the season EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 7:59 am

Its over. Damage already done. Bristol Rovers, Pompey and possibly Accy are the only contenders for 3rd spot.

BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A monster weekend which could decide the season   A monster weekend which could decide the season Empty

Back to top Go down

A monster weekend which could decide the season
Page 1 of 1