Go down 
+3
Han Solos Other Ship
shonbo
Flat_Track_Bully
7 posters

Early Predictions for where Argyle will finish the 2013/14 season
Champions
Early Pre season predictions for the new season Vote_lcap5%Early Pre season predictions for the new season Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Automatic Promotion
Early Pre season predictions for the new season Vote_lcap0%Early Pre season predictions for the new season Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Playoff final winners
Early Pre season predictions for the new season Vote_lcap2%Early Pre season predictions for the new season Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Reach the Playoffs
Early Pre season predictions for the new season Vote_lcap14%Early Pre season predictions for the new season Vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Just outside Playoffs
Early Pre season predictions for the new season Vote_lcap30%Early Pre season predictions for the new season Vote_rcap
 30% [ 13 ]
Mid table
Early Pre season predictions for the new season Vote_lcap30%Early Pre season predictions for the new season Vote_rcap
 30% [ 13 ]
lower half of the table
Early Pre season predictions for the new season Vote_lcap7%Early Pre season predictions for the new season Vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Another Relegation battle
Early Pre season predictions for the new season Vote_lcap14%Early Pre season predictions for the new season Vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Relegated
Early Pre season predictions for the new season Vote_lcap0%Early Pre season predictions for the new season Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 44

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Early Pre season predictions for the new season Empty
PostSubject: Early Pre season predictions for the new season   Early Pre season predictions for the new season EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:00 am

So what is your early preseason guess atm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early Pre season predictions for the new season   Early Pre season predictions for the new season EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:03 am

Im going for Just outside the playoffs atm. If that happens i will be more than happy with that given the previous 4 seasons of relegation and relegation battles.

Pending on whether John Sheridan can bring in a goalscorer up front and if he can bring back Banton or another player like him that can create and score from the wings then there is no reason why we could make the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Early Pre season predictions for the new season   Early Pre season predictions for the new season EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:03 am

A lot depends on whether we can bag a decent goal-scorer. At the moment the signings look better than the dross that Fletcher signed this time last year, but they are hardly amazing. Given that I'm predicting for midtable finish at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Early Pre season predictions for the new season   Early Pre season predictions for the new season EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:58 pm

in and around the playoffs, I like the cut of Shezza's jib
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Early Pre season predictions for the new season   Early Pre season predictions for the new season EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:13 pm

Mid table, maybe top 10 if we get Banton and AN Other striker. Happy with that tbf

I don't think we'll struggle as Shez knows what he's doing unlike Fletch bless 'im.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early Pre season predictions for the new season   Early Pre season predictions for the new season EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:25 pm

I think we will flirt with the playoffs, if we get some strength in in January we may have a good shot at it but the squad will not have the strength in depth at the moment, so have gone for just outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early Pre season predictions for the new season   Early Pre season predictions for the new season EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:56 pm

The form JS managed to get teh team to produce when he took over was midtable so i have no doubt he will achieve that and more this season. Certainly dont see another relegation battle on the cards at all. Unlike with Reid and Fletcher, Sheridan knows what he is doing.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Early Pre season predictions for the new season   Early Pre season predictions for the new season EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:18 pm

Mid-table. 11th-13th or so.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Early Pre season predictions for the new season   Early Pre season predictions for the new season EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:58 pm

L2 has to be the shitest divison in any professional leagues so Sheridan has more than got what it takes to keep us out of danger without any support from the banker. With support from the banker I believe Sheridan could take us up comfortably. So mid table it is. Pity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early Pre season predictions for the new season   Early Pre season predictions for the new season EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Twentyfirst place finish under player manager guy branston, after john sherridan resigned in mid november to take over at ambitious halifax.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Early Pre season predictions for the new season   Early Pre season predictions for the new season EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:20 am

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Twentyfirst place finish under player manager guy branston, after john sherridan resigned in mid november to take over at ambitious halifax.

if halifax got into the FL again then thats a likely outcome in 12-18mths time.

we'll finish 12th
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Early Pre season predictions for the new season   Early Pre season predictions for the new season EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:41 pm

I believe between 9th/10th or 11th and i would welcome that too,considering the dross of the last few years..

I don't really think Argyle will finish in the top 7 though,i feel that will be a step too much for the team this coming term,but i will hope to see vast improvements on the pitch that will give me a little confidence for the coming 2014/15 season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Pre season predictions for the new season   Early Pre season predictions for the new season Empty

Back to top Go down

Early Pre season predictions for the new season
Page 1 of 1