sufferedsince 68
#SHITARTIST
harvetheslayer
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

IJN Monster thread.....lol Empty
PostSubject: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 05:21

Not sure what to make of this thread on the Farm lol

https://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=105032

Notice Cone Head Deliar, Newell, Turncoat and various other arselickers are at their patronising best. Sums up Pasoti when piss stained Delar says you wont be missed with only 10 posts this year

As Punchy says Pasoti is an especially vile site led by an unhinged despot
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 08:36

Nikkk might know.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 09:14

Is the fellow that posts on here as BBC now back posting on the Cornishmans forum ?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 09:20

That must really hurt Nool. Lol. It makes you wonder whether it's Adams himself claiming the hugely sanitised site is sanitised? But here you start to see the cracks in the "supportive of the club" role that Nool trots out all the time. The forum has been supportive of Brent all this time and Nool and the deranged arse licking mod pack have had no qualms about heaping shit on Sheridan and Adams to take the heat off our Gloriuos Leader, all hail HIM!
I loved the Cornish snipe at Nool as well, he sort of tried to deny he was Cornish by slagging them off and chucking in a scone and cream reference lol. You are Illogan Ian the fighting Cornishman. Everybody knows it, born in the sound of the dockyard Siren? More lies. feck off.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 09:23

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Is the fellow that posts on here as BBC now back posting on the Cornishmans forum ?

After all the threats and slagging he looks like he has accepted a deal? Maybe a prisoner exchange? I expect Nool will accept any 'mates' back into the fold now he's been shunned in the DB whether they like him or not.
Edit, it gets better check out GOS photo no 11. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 09:34

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

He is login, he might answer that question
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 09:38

What a two faced cnut you are BBC, all those dark threats about when you met White featherman and Greenman Delar, now your back on Nooloti and waving scarfs with the scumbag, what a fcuking hypocrite you are.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 09:47

WTF

Photo 11.....

http://greensonscreen.co.uk/photodisplay.asp?parm=2018-10-06M1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 10:10

harvetheslayer wrote:
WTF

Photo 11.....

Shocked Kin hell - that picture! BBC?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 10:43

Photo 19 sums up exactly whats wrong with Argyle. Someone offered me a grand to go in pre match I'd still refuse
Gimps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 11:22

harvetheslayer wrote:
WTF

Photo 11.....

I guess BBC1 sold out...

Lucky for him we have the posts much like with de liar if he ever forgets his views on nool when posing as his mate on the farm Laughing
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 11:24

Man gets photographed with another man at football match shock. Guess it must be a slow news day
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 11:28

Big Robby wrote:
Man gets photographed with another man at football match shock. Guess it must be a slow news day

Bit more to it than that Big Bob. Are you a fully paid up member of the 'move along, nothing to see here brigade'?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 11:29

Back to the thread in question and big thanks to Nool for his mention of ATD on his thread today
That drove more guest traffic over to see what he was banging on about. Nice one Nooly....
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 11:43

Les Miserable wrote:
Big Robby wrote:

Bit more to it than that Big Bob. Are you a fully paid up member of the 'move along, nothing to see here brigade'?

No. Are you a fully paid up member of the I know something you don't brigade. If there's more to it why don't you spell out what is so wrong about the photo
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 11:43

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Nool praising nool, the mod pack praising nool, the multi's praising nool, davie screenshot praising nool, just an average sunday in Nooloti world! sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 12:12

Big Robby wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Big Robby wrote:

No. Are you a fully paid up member of the I know something you don't brigade. If there's more to it why don't you spell out what is so wrong about the photo

The composition is all wrong.....and don't even get me started on the pixelation.

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 12:39

I pissed myself with laughter when he tries to claim that PASOTI is independent and critical of the club.

laugh lol!
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 13:42

P.O.I wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
WTF

Photo 11.....

Shocked Kin hell - that picture! BBC?

Must have looked into his eyes lol!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 14:36

Punchdrunk wrote:
I pissed myself with laughter when he tries to claim that PASOTI is independent and critical of the club.

laugh lol!
It was before the Noolmare, paid for the site and turned it Bumlicky central  for all things pafc and posh! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 14:39

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

laugh lol!
It was before the Noolmare, paid for the site and turned it Bumlicky central  for all things pafc and posh! lol! lol! lol! lol!

And now when it seems he could be cast onto the peripherals he suddenly changes tack on the official party line of compliance.

feck off Newell.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 14:49

Punchdrunk wrote:

laugh lol!

That was utterly comedy platinum  ld
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 16:00

Punchdrunk wrote:

laugh lol!
if independent and critical of the club means licking jimmys arsehole and porky sucking his knob then there truly independent laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 16:22

Punchdrunk wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

laugh lol!

And now when it seems he could be cast onto the peripherals he suddenly changes tack on the official party line of compliance.

feck off Newell.

lol! The guy has no shame does he? Just a couple of months ago he was advocating supporting the club no matter what. It does prove that Pa Hallett wants feck all to do with the troll. Comedy gold as ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol EmptySun 07 Oct 2018, 17:21

All part of newell's current play to get into the Hallett corner. If there's a big hat around, newell will be there offering his services, showing his ankle, warning of all those street dogs out there, as if he would know in his safe little life. LOL.  
It's his life long  modus operandae.  Too early to judge whether this latest corny policy of wooing accompanied with implied future threat number will be successful (pissing out, pissing in routine ). It didn't work with Gardner. I don't much care myself, although it will give a rather large indication as to what sort of animal Hallett is. I think there's going to be a lot of disappointed people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IJN Monster thread.....lol   IJN Monster thread.....lol Empty

Back to top Go down

IJN Monster thread.....lol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next