Elias
Les Miserable
argyl3
9 posters
AuthorMessage
argyl3

argyl3

Nearly fell off my chair laughing... Empty
PostSubject: Nearly fell off my chair laughing...   Nearly fell off my chair laughing... EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 1:51 pm

More in the local rag..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Pitch and basic stadium maintenance has to be undertaken. Issues affecting health and safety have to be addressed in order to comply with the stadium certification requirements and are not divisional dependant. However, there are cost and revenue differentials that arise from promotion and we have to ensure we can balance the books in both League One and League Two scenarios."

lol! lol! too right!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Nearly fell off my chair laughing...   Nearly fell off my chair laughing... EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:29 pm

He's gone early with the excuses, heard it all before mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly fell off my chair laughing...   Nearly fell off my chair laughing... EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:53 pm

argyl3 wrote:
More in the local rag..

"Pitch and basic stadium maintenance has to be undertaken. Issues affecting health and safety have to be addressed in order to comply with the stadium certification requirements and are not divisional dependant. However, there are cost and revenue differentials that arise from promotion and we have to ensure we can balance the books in both League One and League Two scenarios."

lol! lol! too right!

Classic softening up tactics in a poor, yet predictable way before the inevitable sob story and/or bad news which will follow, imminently.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Nearly fell off my chair laughing...   Nearly fell off my chair laughing... EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:18 pm

oh you mean the impending selling of the club while retaining the partially built stadium and land around it for development (Cinema/ bowling anyone?) while charging a disgustingly high rent to the club for facilities that are generally poor?

A bit like what a certain Mr Kassam did to Oxford United when he offloaded the club and retained the stadia and surrounding complex?
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Nearly fell off my chair laughing...   Nearly fell off my chair laughing... EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:22 pm

its obivious that's the plan... dropping hints about interested parties... he's gettin ready to offload the "Club" while retaining the stadium when he purchases the leasehold for it using funds he has saved from the pennypinching.

The stadia is the money making bit, the club is just an annoying tenant.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Nearly fell off my chair laughing...   Nearly fell off my chair laughing... EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:26 pm

More pointless blether and utter drivel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly fell off my chair laughing...   Nearly fell off my chair laughing... EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 5:04 pm

argyl3 wrote:
its obivious that's the plan... dropping hints about interested parties... he's gettin ready to offload the "Club" while retaining the stadium when he purchases the leasehold for it using funds he has saved from the pennypinching.

The stadia is the money making bit, the club is just an annoying tenant.

Classic asset stripping.
He always advised others in these troubled times to find safe property assets and charge rents to tenants who are reliable and not likely to default. Home Park is perfect with the likelihood of being able to squeeze 15 to 20% pa rental return on capital invested buying the stadium. He can put the maintenance costs onto the club as well. The land is prime and will eventually be a gold mine. All going to the pension, absolutely nothing to the club, as it bobbles around on indefinite austerity. Absolutely classic.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Nearly fell off my chair laughing...   Nearly fell off my chair laughing... EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 6:39 pm

Depressingly realistic Biro,this club is ultimately going nowhere in the medium term.
How I dream of someone else taking this club over.
Onwards and upwards as someone used to say.

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Nearly fell off my chair laughing...   Nearly fell off my chair laughing... EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 6:57 pm

Another Fourth Division bottom six budget coming up from Team Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Nearly fell off my chair laughing...   Nearly fell off my chair laughing... EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 7:26 pm

Its also easier and easier to get covenants removed too.. A mate of mine said kassam got Oxfords covenants removed on their old ground effectively allowing housing to be built.. It can be done and a little covenant and "asset of community value" won't stop a determined property developer from building whast he wants when he has the stadium
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly fell off my chair laughing...   Nearly fell off my chair laughing... EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:10 pm

argyl3 wrote:
More in the local rag..

lol! lol! too right!

But we were told at the beginning of this season that Brent had spent hundreds of thousands on ground maintenance and upkeep. Wasn't that reported to us by the AFT? If so, was that money wasted? Or was the club just spinning a line in order to quash dissent? Playing the AFT for fools?

It's probably all of the above, and I for one am getting sick of the club taking supporters for mugs.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Nearly fell off my chair laughing...   Nearly fell off my chair laughing... EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:30 pm

Porky and the rest of the Ku Klux Klan over on Animal Farm will doubtless put a positive spin on it. You can see through these geezers like no tomorrow.....
I'd put the link on to Freechat but the amount of Multis conjured up purely to abuse me is off the scale
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Nearly fell off my chair laughing...   Nearly fell off my chair laughing... EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 12:53 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Porky and the rest of the Ku Klux Klan over on Animal Farm will doubtless put a positive spin on it. You can see through these geezers like no tomorrow.....
I'd put the link on to Freechat but the amount of Multis conjured up purely to abuse me is off the scale
Utter garbage! Oh hell ..... just wet myself laughing again. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Nearly fell off my chair laughing...   Nearly fell off my chair laughing... EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 8:37 am

tigertony wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

You're blocked wet wipe so fortunately I don't have to view your Ape on a daily basis. Thought you had been quiet for a while here. Normally happens when individuals have scraped through something by the skin of their teeth and then regain some confidence having thought they got away with it.....

popcorn
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Nearly fell off my chair laughing...   Nearly fell off my chair laughing... EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 11:26 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
tigertony wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

You're blocked wet wipe so fortunately I don't have to view your Ape on a daily basis. Thought you had been quiet for a while here. Normally happens when individuals have scraped through something by the skin of their teeth and then regain some confidence having thought they got away with it.....

popcorn
So ..... how have you replied then. I never scrape through anything - not my style. I'm just ''head-on'' into battles as Argyle need to be tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly fell off my chair laughing...   Nearly fell off my chair laughing... EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 9:55 am

If he's set you to ignore, He can see you've replied but not the dull content of that reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly fell off my chair laughing...   Nearly fell off my chair laughing... EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 10:32 am

Homeslice wrote:
argyl3 wrote:
More in the local rag..

lol! lol! too right!

But we were told at the beginning of this season that Brent had spent hundreds of thousands on ground maintenance and upkeep. Wasn't that reported to us by the AFT? If so, was that money wasted? Or was the club just spinning a line in order to quash dissent? Playing the AFT for fools?

It's probably all of the above, and I for one am getting sick of the club taking supporters for mugs.
Indeed.
5 home games and 1 away game to go before retirement. Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nearly fell off my chair laughing...   Nearly fell off my chair laughing... EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 10:47 am

Retirement? Shirley not!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly fell off my chair laughing...   Nearly fell off my chair laughing... EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 10:52 am

Looking that way for me...fek 'em
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Nearly fell off my chair laughing...   Nearly fell off my chair laughing... EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 10:58 am

Retirement is great !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nearly fell off my chair laughing...   Nearly fell off my chair laughing... Empty

Back to top Go down

Nearly fell off my chair laughing...
Page 1 of 1