seadog
nzgreen
Mapperley, darling
pepsipete
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Laughing at man united thread Empty
PostSubject: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:10 pm

ho ho ho ho, purple nose blames ref for defeat shock! jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:19 pm

I do think it's pretty cheeky United blaming a poor refs decision for losing a game, when they have benefited from countless poor decisions over the years, but one thing I've just seen that got on my tits was Piers Morgan tweeting RVP saying "MWAH X".

Piers Morgan is a complete tosser and he will get his come uppance when Bayern destroy Arsenal in the second leg, and they end up behind Spurs for the first time in donkeys years and playing Thursday night football along with Bohemians and Port Talbot. feckin knob jockey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:28 pm

I know what you mean, I've never heard "One Nil to the Referee" chanted at Home Park. I mean it's not the sort of thing we'd do is it. Not that I give a particular shit who wins the Champions League given they were'nt all Champions to start with. Mind you I don't give a shit who wins the Premier League either.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:32 pm

The only shit I give is who is going down to the Blue Square
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:49 am

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
ho ho ho ho, purple nose blames ref for defeat shock! jocolor lol!

He's NEVER done that before. I was so surprised to see that!
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:54 am

wheres albino to defend him!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:00 am

Purple nose.
Purple nose.

Purple nose.
Purple nose.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:02 am

Sung to Prince's ode to masturbation, Purple Vein?
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:37 am

That's the one...
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:02 am

How can anyone not blame the ref in this instance
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:05 am

Dane. wrote:
How can anyone not blame the ref in this instance

Poor decision ................... but United get more than their fair share in their favour.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:23 pm

That's a myth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:31 pm

nani raised his foot counts as dangerous play, I've seen softer ones get red too however i think its just an excuse to use.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:35 pm

Dane. wrote:
That's a myth

Is that the same sort of myth as board members, the president and associate directors of PAFC using multis to attack the trust, trust board members and fans on pasoti?

Just thought I would ask, you know just for clarification so we know where you are coming from. Smile

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:32 pm

Thats the type im talking about yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:21 pm

In Europe that will be a red card fairly often. You raise your foot above knee high and it's a booking.

No consolation whatsoever but United played really well in Madrid and last night, even when they were down to 10 men, and I really don't like United and don't often praise them.

The man of the match for me was the Madrid keeper, who I'd never heard of, which says a lot. He made 4 or 5 really decent saves and it would have been very different if even one of those attempts went in.

I think the red card has taken some of the heat off of the Rooney situation. To not be picked for the most important game of the season is quite revealing. At 28 he isn't the player everyone thought he would be, and never will be now.

I doubt very much United would give him the same pay rise now they did a couple of years ago when he said he wanted to leave, and I don't think he'll be there much longer. He also doesn't strike me as someone who would adapt to playing abroad, he struggles to understand English never mind Italian or Spanish, so I reckon United will let it be known he's available to someone like City or even Newcastle, who would be daft enough to pay him silly money.

Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:14 pm

I dont think united would ever sell him to a title rival jock ( city )
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:20 pm

I wouldn't concider city as a title rival. MU will have to have one very big meltdown in form to not win the prem!

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:34 pm

wow
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:38 pm

I said to my brother that United would win the prem when they bought van persie. He supports 'ski, the wanker! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:58 pm

This was a yellow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This was in a Premier League game.

I felt sorry for Man Utd although, that's because I have an irrational hatred of Sergio Ramos.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:29 pm

United have had countless contentious decisions go their way. It's just that a decision has gone against them in a massive game, that's all.

I thought they were superb actually over the two games, and deserved to go thru. Like Mourinho said, the best team won't always win.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:56 pm

Thought Keane was on a wind up." He must expect players to be within 20 yards of him on a football field" Thought it was a harsh decision. Crouch last weekend tried an overhead kick with his foot 6 feet off the ground in a crowded penalty area and clattered someone in the head. Which was the more dangerous? Crouch wasn't even booked I don;t think. Then, European referees are much stricter on that sort of thing. It was an enthralling game and a shame that decision had such an effect. It always seems to be the English teams reduced to 10 men in these big European ties, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man utd have all found themselves a man down in recent years. Maybe time to wise up a bit more.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:56 pm

Poor form from Ferguson as well not facing the cameras afterwards. He should be bigger than that. Very impressed with Mourinho's charm offensive or was it a job interview? He wouldn't want a Benitez situation in the future.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:03 pm

dangerous play.
red card.
off you go.

out the tournament you must go.

loved it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at man united thread   Laughing at man united thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Laughing at man united thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next