Sir Francis Drake
Lord Tisdale
Mock Cuncher
mouldyoldgoat
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Brexit
Leave
Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 Vote_lcap71%Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 36 ]
Remain
Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 Vote_lcap29%Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 51

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 11:31 pm

It's the war on terror MK 2. We need to invade- insert name of middle eastern country here- or else we will be at risk of some really terrible things, guess what?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 11:51 pm

Little French cnut! Who's he to tell us what to feckin do?

If that isn't a good reason to tell the EU to feck off I don't know what is!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 7:28 am

First the Arabs, now the French. Who else is there to spit at. It's all coming together nicely.....roger Moore eyebrow. Little England shrinking as I type
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 9:24 am

AstiSpumante wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:
So BMW have told their employees how it is and how they should vote. Laughing And to think it's not been long since these very sort of employers were moaning that trade unions held too much sway over their members.
Obviously not much has changed in the representation arena since the English civil war, where workers, totally dependent on their particular local landowner, were told which side to fight for and togged up accordingly.
Don't ya just love the game.

Unbelievable. Vote In or, sacked in the morning, you're getting sacked in the morning.

Really?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:08 am

More evidence of "all in it together" ie. big business and government.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 12:29 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
I agree Charlie.

Politicians are a busted flush. They know nothing except how to further their own careers.

It Parliament is theatre for ugly people then it's also theatre for flawed personalities.

Dear oh dear. You haven't half fallen for the mass media narrative, as so many people have. I wouldn't even accuse all big businessmen of being a moral busted flush. There's plenty of people in politics that mean to advance the cause of community and individual life, no matter which side of the "divide" they come from.
Just think who gains if politics itself is a busted flush, as some would have you believe. Most people want someone steering the ship, so if it's not politicians in this country, and given the churches are no longer influential, it only leaves those of the rich and the big employers who wish to dominate proceedings with their own philosophy of money means everything. No wonder some of them push the idea of ALL politicians being corrupt. It's a systemic problem at the moment, not necessarily a people problem.
Politics is just starting to return to it's grass roots. While I obviously dislike the dangerous divider Trumpy over the pond , he is part of that return.  Corbyn is a very good example of someone who passionately believes in his political stance as a viable way of living life. And so do hundreds of thousands of new active labour party members , let alone my own green colleagues. Meanwhile a large rump of people will always sit in the middle of the road feeding themselves, waiting for what they hope is a brief ill wind to blow over.

Last edited by Lord Biro on Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 12:33 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:
So BMW have told their employees how it is and how they should vote. Laughing And to think it's not been long since these very sort of employers were moaning that trade unions held too much sway over their members.
Obviously not much has changed in the representation arena since the English civil war, where workers, totally dependent on their particular local landowner, were told which side to fight for and togged up accordingly.

Unbelievable. Vote In or, sacked in the morning, you're getting sacked in the morning.

Really?

Yeah, "Really?"!

This is just the Nazis telling Brits that if we don't play ball we will suffer, how did that work out for you last time?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 12:37 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
I agree Charlie.

Politicians are a busted flush. They know nothing except how to further their own careers.

It Parliament is theatre for ugly people then it's also theatre for flawed personalities.

Dear oh dear. You haven't half fallen for the mass media narrative, as so many people have. I wouldn't even accuse all big businessmen of being a moral busted flush. There's plenty of people in politics that mean to advance the cause of community and individual life, no matter which side of the "divide" they come from.
Just think who gains if politics itself is a busted flush, as some would have you believe. Most people want someone steering the ship, so if it's not politicians, it only leaves those of the rich and the big employers who wish to dominate proceedings with their own philosophy of money means everything. No wonder some of them push the idea of ALL politicians being corupt. It's a systemic problem at the moment, not necessarily a people problem.
Politics is just starting to return to it's grass roots. While I obviously dislike the dangerous divider Trumpy over the pond , he is part of that return.  Corbyn is a very good example of someone who passionately believes in his political stance as a viable way of living life. And so do hundreds of thousands of new active labour party members , let alone my own green colleagues.

I notice you are happy enough to big up Jihadi jez the terrorist lover and Trumpy the Wall but I bet you throw darts at a photo of Nigey, the sheer hypocricy would stun a team of oxen in their tracks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 12:44 pm

I agree. Farage's hypocrisy is alarming. The ex banker who's going to change the world and get rid of the establishment. Pull the other one jocolor jocolor
He's part of the establishment, and has mainly fed on the age old race card. I used to like his way of talking, if not the content. Now, unfortunately his mouth seems to have morphed into some sort of flapping muppet contraption. I can't help laughing every time I see him. He was of his time, and was the first to pick up on the anti establishment thing and articulate it. But he is too right wing. That might please your sort, but he had his chance and flunked, even when all the stars were lined in his favour.
Next please.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 2:18 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:

Really?

Yeah, "Really?"!

This is just the Nazis telling Brits that if we don't play ball we will suffer, how did that work out for you last time?

You've crossed the line there Tis.

Why can't you post an argument without insults and stupid names.

Do you have mental health issues? If so I apologise in advance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 5:08 pm

I'm not saying I endorse the nazi comment but I take issue with the mental health quips myself, leave them to people with no class mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 6:39 pm

Tis, I don't think there is any need to call the Germans "Nazis".

This isn't a playground and I don't think you are six years old. I don't think anyone wants to read that sort of thing so it would be nice if you didn't use it again.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:19 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
I agree. Farage's hypocrisy is alarming. The ex banker who's going to change the world and get rid of the establishment. Pull the other one jocolor jocolor
He's part of the establishment, and has mainly fed on the age old race card. I used to like his way of talking, if not the content. Now, unfortunately his mouth seems to have morphed into some sort of flapping muppet contraption. I can't help laughing every time I see him. He was of his time, and was the first to pick up on the anti establishment thing and articulate it. But he is too right wing. That might please your sort, but he had his chance and flunked, even when all the stars were lined in his favour.
Next please.

Oh Biccy, Nigey has never been a banker, in fact he hates them with a passion, and the newly reborn UKIP which will reappear post referendum will have an agenda which is radically to the left of the Tories, but that is not the issue for the next 4 months, now is the time for everybody to get behind the Leave campaign, GO action day tomorrow, get out there and make it happen.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:20 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
I agree Charlie.

Just think who gains if politics itself is a busted flush, as some would have you believe. Most people want someone steering the ship, so if it's not politicians in this country, and given the churches are no longer influential,  it only leaves those of the rich and the big employers who wish to dominate proceedings with their own philosophy of money means everything. No wonder some of them push the idea of ALL politicians being corrupt. It's a systemic problem at the moment, not necessarily a people problem.
Politics is just starting to return to it's grass roots. While I obviously dislike the dangerous divider Trumpy over the pond , he is part of that return.  Corbyn is a very good example of someone who passionately believes in his political stance as a viable way of living life. And so do hundreds of thousands of new active labour party members , let alone my own green colleagues. Meanwhile a large rump of people will always sit in the middle of the road feeding themselves, waiting for what they hope is a brief ill wind to blow over.

From Your Dictionary; A Busted Flush, anything that ends up worthless despite great potential.

I suspect you don't understand the expression.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:26 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

This isn't a playground and I don't think you are six years old. I don't think anyone wants to read that sort of thing so it would be nice if you didn't use it again.

WTF is your problem Frank?

The Germans and their acolytes in the EUSSR are following a policy very reminiscent of the Nazis, Merkels "everybody welcome" speech was pure propaganda and caused hundreds of thousands of racially different people to finish up in rapidly expanding concentration camps surrounded by razor wire. The last set of Nazis did their best to subjugate Europe, the new set are succeeding up to now, you may have issues with calling a spade a spade but I do not.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:29 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

You've crossed the line there Tis.

Why can't you post an argument without insults and stupid names.

Do you have mental health issues? If so I apologise in advance.

You can't cross a line in Europe any more cos armed men have put up razor wire.

Oh, and you really don't have the IQ to be a smart ass, your pathetic allusion toward anyone who might have mental health issues really is about as low as anyone could go.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 11:15 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

WTF is your problem Frank?

The Germans and their acolytes in the EUSSR are following a policy very reminiscent of the Nazis, Merkels "everybody welcome" speech was pure propaganda and caused hundreds of thousands of racially different people to finish up in rapidly expanding concentration camps surrounded by razor wire. The last set of Nazis did their best to subjugate Europe, the new set are succeeding up to now, you may have issues with calling a spade a spade but I do not.

Tis, you have been asked nicely not to use that expression. Don't push it.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 11:50 pm

The only way he'll back off is if I say he won't.

And he won't because trolls never do.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 12:06 am

Calling somebody a troll isn't particularly nice, I'm sure Tis has feelings too.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 12:10 am

Very mild compared to what he has called me.

Top Tip: Avoid being called a troll by not acting like one.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 2:32 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:

Oh Biccy, Nigey has never been a banker

Laughing Laughing jocolor  Do me a favour. Drexel BL, Credit Lyonais, Refco ? who all  incidentally crashed under dubious circumstances and worse. City commodity brokers with that CV are "bankers" in my book, all part of the skimming off the top culture that has given the West it's continuing and yet to publicly fully unravel financial disaster. Next you'll be saying Peter Ridsdale doesn't sell snake oil.

And when the Nationalist UKIP party rebrands itself after the EU referendum, you reckon it will be "radically to the left of the Conservative Party"....... jocolor  Now that is funny. Plenty of room to settle in there then, I would suggest. I suppose restoring the burning of witches will be the first policy announcement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:35 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

I also don't think there is any need for the mental health quips, you should take an interest in mental health awareness week. Is it ignored because it was Moist who made the comment or who it was aimed at? I'll have to make an abuse report to get noticed I expect?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:08 am

Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:03 pm

Now resigned according to the news.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 1:48 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Oh Biccy, Nigey has never been a banker

Laughing Laughing jocolor  Do me a favour. Drexel BL, Credit Lyonais, Refco ? who all  incidentally crashed under dubious circumstances and worse. City commodity brokers with that CV are "bankers" in my book, all part of the skimming off the top culture that has given the West it's continuing and yet to publicly fully unravel financial disaster. Next you'll be saying Peter Ridsdale doesn't sell snake oil.

And when the Nationalist UKIP party rebrands itself after the EU referendum, you reckon it will be "radically to the left of the Conservative Party"....... jocolor  Now that is funny. Plenty of room to settle in there then, I would suggest. I suppose restoring the burning of witches will be the first policy announcement.

It's nice of you to give me the benefit of your massive knowledge but Nigey used to work directly for a good friend of mine, they both hated the bankers who fooked about every deal they did then and they both still hate them now....FACT!

Unlike you I know a fair few Kippers personally, I am off to a Brexit do tonight down the pub. Absolutley none of them are fire breathing right wing zealots, well ok a couple of them, the bulk though are fairly ordinary people who are simply fed up with the way politicians and local government fook up their world. That is of course just the dozen or so local activists I have got to know, thorouhly nice people all.

Politics is hardly ever discussed, nobody seems to hold radical views on anything, they know that they don't like Cameron but see him as a slightly better bet than Jihadi Jez, these are all people who worked for their living, a couple or three still do, they are generally pretty well off but then again I live in a London commuter town. Two things unite them, a dislike of politicians and the EU, politically I would describe them very much as what was known as one nation conservatives, they do though think that one nation should be England not some multi cultural hell hole, yes, there are a couple of members from what is euphamistically known as the ethnic minoriity.

It is a puerile activity to hold a view such as you do when you seem to have little actual knowledge, most Tory supporters are not fascists, most Labour supporters are not benefit scrounging, unwashed, Commies, of course all LimpDims are wet and the Greens wetter but we are not considering the loons. Most kippers in my experience are fairly sensible people, they are neither particularly dim nor racist, they are simply looking for a vehicle through which to maybe effect some order of change. For all Nigey's faults he has offered that chance, he is basically UKIP, without him there would have been no promise of referendum and the single biggest issue likely to affect this country and it's people over the next 20 or 30 years, immigration, would stiil be a no go zone. So we should have a little respect for what he has achieved politically and we should recognise that he is not and has never been a fooking banker.

That's all I am saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brexit - Leave or Remain poll
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next