Sir Francis Drake
Lord Tisdale
Mock Cuncher
mouldyoldgoat
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Brexit
Leave
Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 Vote_lcap71%Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 36 ]
Remain
Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 Vote_lcap29%Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 51

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 10:50 am

Taxi for Mr Miserable...
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 11:04 am

Anyway,a churchman talking sense;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good for him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 11:52 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Tis doesn't have the right of reply until 6pm tonight when he is reactivated.

Why bother re-activating him, Hairy J got removed for less IMHO.

It would be convenient if we could all choose someone we constantly disagreed with/disliked to be permanently banned raised eyebrow

Nice try.

I think we all disagree with one another at some point. Most of us can all do it without resorting to name calling or generally being unpleasant arseholes .Anyway If this forum is so below his clearly vast intellect, then perhaps it would be better for him to find another outlet for his bilious POV.

I doubt if I'm alone in thinking that.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 1:05 pm

Ever seen the film Kes?

In his mind he's Brian Glover coming out of the mist and running rings around Billy and his mates. What others see is very different.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 4:20 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

It would be convenient if we could all choose someone we constantly disagreed with/disliked to be permanently banned raised eyebrow

Nice try.

I think we all disagree with one another at some point. Most of us can all do it without resorting to name calling or generally being unpleasant arseholes .Anyway  If this forum is so below his clearly vast intellect, then perhaps it would be better for him to find another outlet for his bilious POV.

Not particularly, I saw through it right away.

Mmm, I recall reading similar elsewhere.   No doubt about the last bit at all though Hugh, in fact I could name 6 without even thinking, and guess what, there's a striking correlation between them all. A coincidence I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 5:55 pm

I think Hugh Watt is a good poster and always like to read what he says, like wise Lord Tis, i think Tisdale's problem is he's a passionate white Englishman, by the sounds of it a moderarely well off baby boomer. This sadly will make him a target every time his Gob runs away with him for the lefty/liberal self rightous brigade. i dont include Hugh in that by the way i just think he bites every time Tis says something stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 6:19 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Nice try.

I think we all disagree with one another at some point. Most of us can all do it without resorting to name calling or generally being unpleasant arseholes .Anyway  If this forum is so below his clearly vast intellect, then perhaps it would be better for him to find another outlet for his bilious POV.

Not particularly, I saw through it right away.

Mmm, I recall reading similar elsewhere.   No doubt about the last bit at all though Hugh, in fact I could name 6 without even thinking, and guess what, there's a striking correlation between them all. A coincidence I'm sure.
I see where you're going with that and it's wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 6:20 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
I think Hugh Watt is a good poster and always like to read what he says, like wise Lord Tis, i think Tisdale's problem is he's a passionate white Englishman, by the sounds of it a moderarely well off baby boomer. This sadly will make him a target every time his Gob runs away with him for the lefty/liberal self rightous brigade. i dont include Hugh in that by the way i just think he bites every time Tis says something stupid.
I think that's a very fair assessment.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 6:33 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
To call him a racist is unfair without knowing the bloke imo. Equally unfair is the homophobe jibe, I can't recall anything to justify such an accusation.

Nor me, however, when the cat's away the resident pinkoes will include any guff to pad out their predictable and stultifying diatribes.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 8:01 pm

I made the correction to Tis's posts in my position as a mod. He made sweeping generalisations that inferred all migrants were rapists. Indeed he couldn't even say the word migrant without mutating that into a reference to them as rodents.

That is not adding to the debate at all.

Tis has a genuine and passionate viewpoint which adds to the debate on this site but he crosses a line with his use of generalisations and abuse. Most of his posts on this thread start with abuse of the poster before. Why not do as most do and simply debate the point?

As always with this democratic site you will all (100 posts allowing) have a chance in the coming weeks to stand as moderators and we encourage you to do so.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 10:00 pm

The site is it's posters, put yourselves forward, plenty of room in the muppet show for new blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 7:40 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
To call him a racist is unfair without knowing the bloke imo. Equally unfair is the homophobe jibe, I can't recall anything to justify such an accusation.

Nor me, however, when the cat's away the resident pinkoes will include any guff to pad out their predictable and stultifying diatribes.
Silly me.

He's not a bigot. It's all a bleeding heart lefty loony liberals conspiracy.

Just out of of interest why do you only seem to post in support of him?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 4:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 4:35 pm

Oh dear..........scraping the barrel Frank.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 8:47 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Been in a long time now so what makes him think we can get it to work right now!

Always liked him on topgear but he has always been a complete prick.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 5:22 am

This thread will die the death with no Tis to stir the pot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:46 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
I made the correction to Tis's posts in my position as a mod. He made sweeping generalisations that inferred all migrants were rapists.

Far be it from me, but Shirley a mod should know the difference between "inferred" and implied, as if someone that did not could possibly be in a position to make a "correction" to a post of mine?

For the record I did no such thing, I merely drew attention to the fact that the predominance of rape in muslim culture was going to become an ever growing issue in the EU referendum debate by using the language of people who have actually experienced the consequences.

I should not be held responsible for the lack of education or English Comprehension capabilities of the mods.

But more importantly, you boys took one hell of a beating at Accy.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:51 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
This thread will die the death with no Tis to stir the pot Very Happy

I wont desert you Chas, you boys have shown that you are Brexiters by a huge margin, you need to stay focused on the truth not the ramblings of total turds like.........................can't say for fear of more bannage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 7:33 am

Not only has that great defender of workers' rights, Thumper Clarkson,  come out, now Nato's American Colonel Blimp has voiced his approval of the status quo. Apparently, the 51st state needs to stay in the EU, or the Americans are going to leave Europe in a huff.
That'll upset the english queen. She'll have to have another quiet conversation and not leak it to the press. clown What a panto.

I'm applying to be the state approved author to write the school history book on this episode for the next generation. I will call it Home in Time for Tea.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 6:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 7:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 7:11 pm

Proof if ever needed, that Britain is a 'welfare state'.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 7:23 pm

It'd be interesting to see where that "welfare" money went. I suspect the biggest chunk goes on housing benefit - and most of that goes to people in work.

I'll see if I can find a breakdown.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 7:27 pm

Not quite a breakdown of the "welfare" budget but pretty close and it bundles pension payments and tax credits in so it could be argued as being more meaningful (and it is for a different, more recent year).

From: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look how tiny unemployment benefit is!

Not unlike money paid to the EU or spent on overseas aid in the earlier chart. We could cut all of it and the picture would hardly alter at all.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 7:41 pm

State pensions 2014/15 - £86.5 bn
State pensions 2015/16 - £92.1 bn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brexit - Leave or Remain poll
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next