Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.

Go down 
+48
Big Robby
Earwegoagain
akagreengull
downthetrack
Lord Melbury
Flat_Track_Bully
green_genie
Cornish Rebel
PatDunne
zyph
Cerbera
Rickler
Cousin Jack
Hoof Hearted
devonportlad
Sturtz
Geezer
Hugh Midde
pepsipete
lawnmowerman
Motorservices
mouldyoldgoat
shonbo
Rollo Tomasi
Elias
jabba the gut ecfc
Chemical Ali
Coxside_Green
argyl3
tigertony
harvetheslayer
Dane
VillageGreen
Dick Trickle
Freathy
Foxy
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
Hitch
Charlie Wood
Les Miserable
Tgwu
AstiSpumante
MikeWN
Lord Tisdale
Greenskin
Czarcasm
sufferedsince 68
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 7:00 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Im sure Exeter will be Plucky losers as they go out the cup, though i would love them to win. Big ears and the BBC pundits will call Exeter "Plucky" and describe the Sidhole as Homely or Rustic as they like to with little minnows while Boring everyone to death with tales of how great the scousers were Donkeys years ago..... might just wash my hair instead.

lol! You are an old cynic,Suffers! 'Bout the truth of it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 7:17 pm

i want the future of liverpool to destroy the greeks tonight... no mercy
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 7:20 pm

Dane. wrote:
Good Luck to Exeter tonight against the bin dipping scum

I'm with Dane. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 7:20 pm

8-0 would be nice but I predict a tight game, maybe even a draw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 7:42 pm

Well done to ade edmondson and the bbc for making Exeter appear even more tinpot than ever!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:00 pm

i take it as given those fancy advert boards you usually see at prem/championship grounds are on loan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:13 pm

All part of the sponsorship deal with the FA and Beeb.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:18 pm

They'll NEVER get a better chance to beat 'Liverpool'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:43 pm

Bogdan is the shittiest goalkeeper i have ever seen
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:47 pm

Funny as feck Laughing
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:47 pm

FFS!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:53 pm

So the wonderful Blopp or Klopp plays his reserve youth team in the FA Cup against another DNB team. I actually hope Liverpool get fecking stuffed 2nd half. We've got ''saviour Van Gall and saviour Klopp'' - what a joke.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:56 pm

A handy first half, the usual lame goal given up and a couple of crackers netted, definite pen for the tackle on Noble but you never ever get them, what a shame we couldn't find a firm to mug off for a new pitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:59 pm

i cant believe exeter have their own drummer fom a crap band as their superfan who seems to be mates with the clubs hierachy... i mean who would do such a thing hey"!!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:12 pm

Have Liverpool EVER had such a shit No1 and No2 goalkeeper pairing?

Never in my lifetime, I'm pretty sure.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:18 pm

Well I hate primadonnas premiership teams so I'm secretly rooting for an upset just shame it !maybe Exeter dealing it
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:26 pm

Is Tisdale looking to win best dressed manager or something? Lol
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:31 pm

Jackpot time for Exeter if it stays 2-2.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:31 pm

The worst version of a Liverpool team i have ever seen! not fit to wear the shirt by a mile. Most of those playing tonight will never appear on TV again at least not playing football!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Afraid that's it, Aaron Davies is utter gash, the genius of Tw@sdale, Ribs comfortably our MotM taken off.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:33 pm

I was actually rooting for Exeter until the "stand up if you hate Argyle" bollox started, then boom, 2-2. Support your fekn team morons...
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:35 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Afraid that's it, Aaron Davies is utter gash, the genius of Tw@sdale, Ribs comfortably our MotM taken off.
How come your not there you plastic? santa
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:38 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The worst version of a Liverpool team i have ever seen! not fit to wear the shirt by a mile. Most of those playing tonight will never appear on TV again at least not playing football!

Wasn't it last year they struggled to beat the Wombles with a full team?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:39 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
I was actually rooting for Exeter until the "stand up if you hate Argyle" bollox started, then boom, 2-2.  Support your fekn team morons...

Can't argue with that.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:41 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
How come your not there you plastic? santa

Enough plastics there already, I have been on grand daughter duty, a far more rewarding activity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next