shonbo
Chemical Ali
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 6:17 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Even I'm surprised how quick ATD has grown over the last few months, so many usernames I recognise from pasoti have started posting on here - so many people moving across to ATD Fatty and his piglets must be spitting feathers  lol!

Don't they have crackling instead of feathers? confused
Back to top Go down

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 6:21 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Angry wrote:
pepsipete wrote:
What about banging on and on about a website that is of no consequence and boring everybody to death.

as tgwu said on that thread about the fatboy latest drivel "ignore it, dont breath life into it".

That could be applied to many on here towards pasoti let it die stop giving it free advertising

Aye, I wonder who started that thread Very Happy

i did indeed. point remains though.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 6:23 pm

Spitting white feathers at that.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 6:47 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:
Even I'm surprised how quick ATD has grown over the last few months, so many usernames I recognise from pasoti have started posting on here - so many people moving across to ATD Fatty and his piglets must be spitting feathers  lol!

Don't they have crackling instead of feathers? confused

haha yes spitting crackling and scratchings pig

Back to top Go down

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 2:44 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=91224

Peeps, can you help Ian. He is short of two programmes, which obviously got lost by the Royal Mail. lol!

There were still some available in the club shop as of Wednesday but perhaps Greenarmy1984 has been there and bought the lot.

http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/you-need-your-memories-2756924.aspx

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 3:13 pm

Can't his mate THEchris help relocate the £150 programmes?
Back to top Go down

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 3:14 pm

Surely Webbo, with all his Post Office contacts can track the missing programmes down !! if they ever existed that is
Back to top Go down

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 4:35 pm

I'd make him pay £150 for one if I had one.

Comedy gold as always.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 7:31 pm

Haha, I'm, locked out. WAW*

*What a wanker

Back to top Go down

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:39 pm

The programme thread has been moved to a hidden board so we can't take the piss.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 9:10 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=90677&start=65

Tony Campbell being a typical 'educated wanker' here and bringing a few too many facts to the debate, Newell trying his best to back down whilst saving face but failing miserably.

Popcorn factor: 4/5 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 10:42 am

F
ejh wrote:

Tony Campbell being a typical 'educated wanker' here and bringing a few too many facts to the debate, Newell trying his best to back down whilst saving face but failing miserably.

Popcorn factor: 4/5 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Tony Campbell, in case anyone has forgotten was/is a REAL friend. :Flowers:
Back to top Go down

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 1:55 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
F
ejh wrote:

Anyway what happened with the "no one wants to talk about the club owners" mantra? Or does that only apply to friends with benefits?
Back to top Go down

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 2:22 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
F
ejh wrote:

he was the chris webb of the day till it turned out the japanese were skint.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 2:23 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
F
ejh wrote:

he was the chris webb of the day till it turned out the japanese were skint.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 2:23 pm

Campbell was the apple in the eye of Newell for a long time. He was the man at the club that Newell groomed the most, seing an opportunity . He fawned over him. Now Campbell is rightly yesterday's chip paper, Newell will be polite, will say "mates is forever", but would give him a swipe at the first opportunity if needs be.
Of course Campbell is bound to comment on that Sturrock era with his own interests in mind. However, I for once agree, and my instinct tells me Stapleton would have indeed stayed out of the Seip negotiations, but that doesn't suit the Pasoti mood music, who have always used Seip as one of the villains.
Of course, the "mates is mates" bollux has always been a load of crap. It's almost always used by men like Newell, with not much sway, in a male competitive environment, to try and ensure they don't get caught by a pre-emptive sucker punch, while all along quite prepared to swing one at the slightest hint they may be challenged. That's how his sort function.
After all this Sturrock book stuff, where Luggy's mate Stapes is further separated from Todd in the blame stakes, I can only assume Stapes might be making a reappearance in the next couple of years.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 2:40 pm

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Campbell was the apple in the eye of Newell for a long time. He was the man at the club that Newell groomed the most, seing an opportunity . He fawned over him. Now Campbell is rightly yesterday's chip paper, Newell will be polite, will say "mates is forever", but would give him a swipe at the first opportunity if needs be.
Of course Campbell is bound to comment on that Sturrock era with his own interests in mind. However, I for once agree, and my instinct tells me Stapleton would have indeed stayed out of the Seip negotiations, but that doesn't suit the Pasoti mood music, who have always used Seip as one of the villains.
Of course, the "mates is mates" bollux has always been a load of crap. It's almost always used by men like Newell, with not much sway, in a male competitive environment, to try and ensure they don't get caught by a pre-emptive sucker punch, while all along quite prepared to swing one at the slightest hint they may be challenged. That's how his sort function.
After all this Sturrock book stuff, where Luggy's mate Stapes is further separated from Todd in the blame stakes, I can only assume Stapes might be making a reappearance in the next couple of years.

dont forget sir john the vicious hate campaign on there when it was discovered that tony was one of the few to reject the cva
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 3:37 pm

Whatever happened to Nool flying to Japan with Campbell to confront the great Nippon ogre and demand the bailout money?

That promise got forgotten and buried quickly...
Back to top Go down

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:11 pm

Pasoti CSGfcgKWUAAJvYZ

Captain wankspasm must have pulled a ligament in his wrist at this power minute
Back to top Go down
Andy_Lannie

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:15 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Pasoti Angry110

I've only just seen this post, what a total sanctimonious tosspot.

Abusing admins is one thing but taking the piss 12-15 times over 18 years is a total cop out. Your master is too thick to see what he is and has become. he's a dalek without the knobs. Exterminate.

Who is pulling your strings Soper, what does he have on you? You clearly make a post about me knowing full well I can't answer, big boy, ex Copperbully boy, shame on you and shame on all of the pasoti mods - Herb, Herb. Thank f..k I'm still in contact with the mundaners despite all of your efforts to stifle anything witty.

I left of my own free will, as you well know. Yes I did ban users but, and you know this full well, we did everything to keep them and not ban them, in fact banning took a long long time. You and your master forced Roger and Peggy out, and not content with that, your master also forced Peggy out of HP. Horrible little ork he is.

Bullies the lot of you, small minded, unintelligent thick idiotic bullies.

How many accounts do you each have today and how many does PJ have, I'm still waiting for an apology from the bitch over the PJ double account and I don't ever expect one.

Now that's over, COYG's we are going up. Yeah and Chelsea lost again...

Just to clear another pasoti legend up, Rickler didn't steal anything from pasoti, no one did. Dave Gadd updated the software and left the admin board open. Someone, Trever S saw it and copied a load of stuf and passed it on. Rickler did what he thought was right. The main concern for some of the admins wasn't what he was posting but the personal stuff. Mr. Gadd f..ked up big time and left us to it.

Anyway the software pasoti uses is old and prone to hacking, they have guys changing the code who don't really know what they are doing and there are loop holes. If you don't work within the php guidelines then that leaves a potential security hole.

I did the first countdown clock and if they are still using the same code then they are breaking copyright laws as the code is mine as is the porting of the fantasy football stuff. I still have the original and the modified code and request that the Pasoti Fantasy Football league is removed.

I re wrote the Fantasy Football league a year or two ago and made it open for any league or team, maybe we should get it ready for next season.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:31 pm

Rickler stole my dignity and my sense of importance. For that he deserves a permanent ban
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Andy_Lannie

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:38 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Rickler stole my dignity and my sense of importance. For that he deserves a permanent ban
says the stripper.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:58 pm

Andy, do you know what involvement Dave Gadd has in Pasoti now? Do you know why he has let Nool ruin it for so long?

Last edited by Frank Bullitt on Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:58 pm

Didn't Rickler steal Newell's mod badges once or was that another "we've been hacked" lie?
Back to top Go down
Andy_Lannie

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:18 pm

As far as I know Gadd didn't have the time for pasoti any more, he has 50% still. He won't let it go as it is his baby and I think his company still hosts it. he doesn't read it that often as far as I know and isn't worried about what happens to it. He instigated mod idol and that let IJN in, it wasn't my idea of a good thing and it wasn't Andy S's idea of a good thing either.

As most know, I left just about when IJN joined the mod team after a spat with Roger, who I am good friends with, it was a difference of opinion and not friendship.

The ads are to pay for the hosting as they have to pay for it now.

Rickler isn't as bad as you all think, he didn't steal anything, ever, from pasoti.

IJN runs it because, through his backers Smile , owns 50% and I guess he has something on Gadd. When I joined the mods I watched for a while and I wasn't allowed to do any thing at all for several months. We all moderated each other in what being an admin was all about. Peggy was the best admin they ever had to be honest.

The way things are happening now is not the way it was or should be, Herb being banned would never have happened and my out burst would have been met with a 24 hour lock out and an admin PM asking if I wanted to be banned. I've asked to be banned 3 or 4 times over the last few years and never had a reply.

In short they have rules that are utter shite, they don't follow them. So why have them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next