LeoHoward
Chemical Ali
AstiSpumante
Les Miserable
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Inside Out Ffs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Judi Spiers first made her name working alongside Gus Honeybun. Now she's interviewing Funtime Frankie, so intellectually at least her career hasn't really gone anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 4:45 pm

Judith Spiers.

I had never heard of her before a few weeks ago when she was in the Herald having an outpouring of emotion that she now loved Argyle.

Then she is making a gesture of leaving after half an hour because she can't stand it?What a pretentious tosser.

Well done to Harper and his chums for showing her up. I don't really see how doing something that isn't exactly up your street, understanding it, enjoying it and admitting you would like to come back again is 'losing'. Whereas patronsing others that they might not understand your entertainment (which evidently wasn't the case), not being able to last the duration of theirs, and failing to understand their enjoyment of it is 'winning'?

If it was an ignorance contest she'd have won handsomely. As for "Theatre 1 - Argyle 0", she should get pelted tomatoes for that final comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 5:24 pm

ejh wrote:
Judith Spiers.

I had never heard of her before a few weeks ago when she was in the Herald having an outpouring of emotion that she now loved Argyle.

Then she is making a gesture of leaving after half an hour because she can't stand it?What a pretentious tosser.

Well done to Harper and his chums for showing her up. I don't really see how doing something that isn't exactly up your street, understanding it, enjoying it and admitting you would like to come back again is 'losing'. Whereas patronsing others that they might not understand your entertainment (which evidently wasn't the case), not being able to last the duration of theirs, and failing to understand their enjoyment of it is 'winning'?

If it was an ignorance contest she'd have won handsomely. As for "Theatre 1 - Argyle 0", she should get pelted tomatoes for that final comment.

she is an idiot at the end of it. Her presenting skills leave alot to be desired.

i took a football fan to watch Spectre last week who had never watched a bond film before... should have invited bbc to film it thinking about it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 6:06 pm

It's a funny old world. She hit her height with Gus and Ian Stirling, I liked that, which was more an accident of the times I guess, with a happy off the wall bunch under Cadbury. I liked the TSW thing, McCleod and all, with his tipples. They had a ball, and that's how work should be.
Downhill from then on, a bit like the English football team. 3000 professional protagonists only,  fighting for the top national jobs. You don't have to be that good at media, just trained and  versed in what is expected of you. A bit like Jimmy B getting his gigs with next to no talent for the matter at hand. It's all about initial access, of which 80% of the workers will be mehhhhh. When I occasionally have come across her radio stuff, I have been a bit perturbed. Glad she's gone from that.
Real high performers are few and far between.
As for Funtime, he wasn't the nicest of characters even as a teenager. I'm not surprised he's turned out how he has.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 9:57 am

To be honest, Theatre has never been the same for me since Del Boy took the peroxide tart with him to see Carmen. There's so many brilliant quips that it spoilt my view on theatre productions and its followers.

A bit like the Life of Brian and biblical films I suppose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 11:09 am

I remember for a brief period in the early 90's Judy spiers was going to be the next Queen of Daytime, suppose this morning came along and "revolutionised" the format. Anyway she had to leave early to interview Elkie Brooks in Holsworthy, could there be a more TSW statement possible?

It it just me or does Funtime Frankie remind you of Alf Garnett?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 5:34 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
I remember for a brief period in the early 90's Judy spiers was going to be the next Queen of Daytime, suppose this morning came along and "revolutionised" the format. Anyway she had to leave early to interview Elkie Brooks in Holsworthy, could there be a more TSW statement possible?

It it just me or does Funtime Frankie remind you of Alf Garnett?

Steady now. Frankie's got an IQ of 160 odd you know, or so he says. That must mean he knows he acts like a homophobic racist.

Personally, I think he's adding up all of the farm's IQ and claiming it.

If it is 160 odd, sorry Frankie, still way behind.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 6:10 pm

[quote="Hugh Watt"]I remember for a brief period in the early 90's Judy spiers was going to be the next Queen of Daytime, suppose this morning came along and "revolutionised" the format. Anyway she had to leave early to interview Elkie Brooks in Holsworthy, could there be a more TSW statement possible?

Judi Spiers was born on March 15, 1953 in Plymouth, Devon, England
As Judith Marilyn Spiers. She is an actress, known for Pebble Mill presenting the BBC One's daily magazine programme Pebble Mill from 1992 until 1995
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 3:02 am

Pointless drivel to fill air time, all local bbc stations had similar snippet of football fans dragged to theatre.
Back to top Go down
PL3 2DQ

PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 4:38 pm

Frank was great, credit to him after having his reputation smeared in that horrible episode last year.

Hopefully he can fulfil his dream of stepping up alongside Ian into the Business Lounge now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 4:45 pm

either poi or iggy im guessing this obviously fake account of de liars belongs too.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 5:12 pm

Now that would be a shock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside Out Ffs!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2