Les Miserable
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 6:54 pm

Adolf Harper, along with some Argo fans will be appearing on Inside Out,  BBC1 7.30 tonight.  clown Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:07 pm

Thanks for the warning.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:13 pm

How cringeworthy is this going to be, can't not watch it though Basketball
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:14 pm

Is he exposing the dangers of allowing his grandchildren access to his facebook account to 'Like' pages like BNP, National Front, Anti-Islam sites and to post anti islam and homophobic posts over a number of months on different Herald stories?
Back to top Go down

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:16 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Is he exposing the dangers of allowing his grandchildren access to his facebook account to 'Like' pages like BNP, National Front, Anti-Islam sites and to post anti islam and homophobic posts over a number of months on different Herald stories?

Laughing
Back to top Go down

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:19 pm

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:21 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
How cringeworthy is this going to be, can't not watch it though Basketball
Absolutely popcorn
Back to top Go down

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:30 pm

So they wanted a talking head to prove football fans can be cultured, and were given Frank Harper?
Back to top Go down

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:38 pm

I hope Frank remembers to wear his new hat.Inside Out Ffs! Wwii-m40-german-waffen-ss-helmet-h63
Back to top Go down

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:49 pm

I'll be writing to points of view later i think
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:52 pm

Home Park not shown in too great a light focusing on barriers with flaking paint, rusty gates and a ripped flag.

Adolf is the main contact.
Back to top Go down

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:53 pm

Although credit to him he is wearing an ATD shirt so thanks for the free PR Frank

I really hope tringreen has a stiff drink before he watches this lol

Last edited by Angry on Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:54 pm

Has Judi Spiers ever hosted before? fecking awful
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:56 pm

They are watching a play about religion- Frank's favourite subject (as long as its not Islam).
Back to top Go down

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:59 pm

I do love the ATD shirts and much cheaper than the Pasoti version.
Back to top Go down

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 8:03 pm

c'mon TGWU , wheres the bleddy link...hurry up
Back to top Go down
LeoHoward

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 8:17 pm

How deperate having to wheel out Adolf, where was the leader of the silent majority?
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:16 pm

Someone please tell me they have a link to this?!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:20 pm

I would assume it'll be available here tomorrow-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0071mt5/episodes/player
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:18 pm

21mins in

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06n5vll/inside-out-south-west-02112015
Back to top Go down

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:32 pm

Right to left: jobby jabber? trophy man? and ? and ?. Please feel free to fill in the blanks.

Inside Out Ffs! <a href=Inside Out Ffs! Captur11" />
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:34 am

Wtf was that all about? One of the most pointless exercises since my old grandad Bert Miserable spent 19 years meticulously modifying his 1948 Hillman Minx before flying it to the moon in July 1969 only to find Aldrin, Armstrong and Collins waving up at him as he made his final descent. He wound down the drivers side window, flipped them the bird, then turned around and drove all the way back to St Budo. Achieved legendary status down the Square though.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 4:36 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Wtf was that all about? One of the most pointless exercises since my old grandad Bert Miserable spent 19 years meticulously modifying his 1948 Hillman Minx before flying it to the moon in July 1969 only to find Aldrin, Armstrong and Collins waving up at him as he made his final descent. He wound down the drivers side window, flipped them the bird, then turned around and drove all the way back to St Budo. Achieved legendary status down the Square though.

I am sat on the Beach and have just sprayed coffee all over the Laptop screen reading your post with laughter !! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 8:27 am

laugh Loved the slowed down speaking in an attempt to sound intelligent.

All part of the need to 'be someone' at brent's blunder.Wonder who put them in the frame ?
Back to top Go down

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:47 pm

I loved Racist Franks take on Adolfs moustache
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inside Out Ffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside Out Ffs!   Inside Out Ffs! Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside Out Ffs!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next