DELETED BY ATD ADMIN. YOU HAVE A PM RE YOUR DODGY EMAIL ADDRESS>
PLEASE REPLY BEFORE POSTING AGAIN

All the best
inthekno
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Moved by me. To my mind contain serious allegations that PASOTI mods xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Also: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is the email address. Like, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Keyholder

Keyholder

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:15 pm

We were both on the ball with that one Nick Very Happy
Email address was xxxxxxxxxxx
I have sent an admin PM asking for him to confirm his email before posting again.
I suspect he will be gone within an hour. We have the IP.
I'll put it back for an hour in case people wondered where that post suddenly went, minus the latest comments aimed at discrediting this site.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk
Tringreen

Tringreen

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Another ATTACK OF THE LIVING BRAIN DEAD ? lol!

Give it up farm creatures. It's all getting a bit desperate lol!
Back to top Go down

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:40 pm

To be fair, it's not like they could have sent it by pm lol!
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:49 pm

They need to send better agents (whoever they may be). We're intercepting this current lot at the border.

Also: IT'S A SODDING SITE FOR SUPPORTERS TO COMMENT ON THEIR SODDING CLUB not some devil-worshipping cult or a bunch of people intent on the bringing about the collapse of human civilisation.
Back to top Go down

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Can all these attempts at discrediting ATD be archived and then turned into a book sometime? Could be quite amusing! lol!
Back to top Go down

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Can all these attempts at discrediting ATD be archived and then turned into a book sometime? Could be quite amusing! lol!

Now that I like! lol!

Animal Farm?
Back to top Go down
Keyholder

Keyholder

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Already archived YM
We could call the book "What did you do in the war, Daddy ?"

Penzancepirate
Back to top Go down

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:35 pm

Admin wrote:
Already archived YM

Penzancepirate

I can almost hear the abusive messages winging their way to me as I type this suggestion for a book title....

"Where's The Pork?"
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Admin wrote:
Already archived YM

Penzancepirate

I can almost hear the abusive messages winging their way to me as I type this suggestion for a book title....

"Where's The Pork?"

Or there's

'El Presidente - Our Part In His Downfall'
Back to top Go down

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Admin wrote:
Already archived YM

Penzancepirate

"Where's The Pork?"

What a cackling good title sunny ------ what about "This little piggy went to......."
Back to top Go down

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Grumpy wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Admin wrote:
Already archived YM

Penzancepirate

"Where's The Pork?"

What a cackling good title sunny ------ what about "This little piggy went to......."

.....the looney bin. lol!
Back to top Go down
Keyholder

Keyholder

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Here's how the book could open.......

"Bill and Enid were coming back through Tadger's Field when suddenly they saw the collapse of Lunar Imperialism.
"Gosh," said Bill.
"So a combination of factors, both magical and martial, has brought down the mightiest Empire the world has yet seen." murmured Enid.
Soon they were home, and gobbling up their tea.

Could be a best seller lol!
penzancepirate
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:36 pm

What the hell is wrong with these people get a life for everyones sake
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:37 am

If these dickheads spent their time and energy questioning brent's total inaction rather than trying to silence fans concerns about relegation out of the football league perhaps we may not be rooted to the bottom of the football league going into February.
Back to top Go down

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:55 am

Very sad.
Back to top Go down

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:36 am

Genuine question - Does anyone believe that the views expressed on ATD are so extreme that these actions and continued attacks are justified?

Back to top Go down

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:39 am

GOB wrote:
Genuine question - Does anyone believe that the views expressed on ATD are so extreme that these actions and continued attacks are justified?

Not in the slightest.

I think it's more a case of one person having some deep-seated dislike of some of the people who post on here. And that person is prepared to go to extreme, and extremely juvenile, lengths to make life difficult for the whole site as a result.
Back to top Go down

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:44 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
GOB wrote:

Not in the slightest.

I think it's more a case of one person having some deep-seated dislike of some of the people who post on here. And that person is prepared to go to extreme, and extremely juvenile, lengths to make life difficult for the whole site as a result.

Do you know what Andy, there's been a big effort on here lately not to drag "that" name and names into this constant issue despite "that" person being involved in club politics, yet still it continues!

I know this though, those concerned have totally underestimated the resolve of those sitting in the Administrators and Moderators chars of ATD!
Back to top Go down

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:45 am

GOB wrote:

No. And even if they were extreme, that still wouldn't be any justification.

Funny. I remember when that fascist Griffin was due to appear on Question Time: those of us who argued that he shouldn't be given a platform were told we were denying the right to free speech. Seems the same rules don't apply to opinions about Argyle.

Andy_Symons wrote:
Not in the slightest.

Absolutely.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:51 am

Given the appalling state of the club both on and off the pitch I think what is posted on here is tame and moderate compared to what some fans of other clubs would be saying about those currently in positions of power.
Back to top Go down

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:27 am

The trouble is that some people have a problem with discussion on an internet discussion board, do they not understand what this is all about? I have different views to most of p-bay does that make either of us wrong or right?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:38 am

It is quite simple. This forum exists purely because a few of us were gleefully denied a voice on Pasoti for accurately predicting not to trust in Stapes.
Certainly, on my part, no nasty PM's were ever sent to their mods etc.

Olive branches have been held out by us for Pasoti to become open, inclusive and tolerant of all legal opinions. They have been thrown back in our face with the message that Pasoti will never change and that personal grievances will never be forgotten or even forgiven, for the sake of a united and democratic fanbase on the internet.
Supporters of other clubs have repeatedy complained that these disputes should be kept ' in house' on Argyle boards but Tony Maffioso is not for turning.
Hence, it goes on.
Back to top Go down

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:48 am

I have wondered whether some of these have a dual intent. Firstly, if they get through the radar and actually post something offensive or illegal they would put ATD in a difficult position. On the other hand, if all it does it get people to rise in righteous internet indignation, they can giggle in delight at the effect they're having. It takes me back to being a naughty boy in school playing up a teacher. They score points either way ........ The question then is what to do about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inside info.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside info....   Inside info.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside info....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next