sufferedsince 68
Mock Cuncher
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD Empty
PostSubject: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Quite looking forward to this.

Cmon Ireland.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 7:30 pm

A big hubub among the greater London rugby hard working families today on radio 4, with resonance to our own beloved rugger man Jimmy, and his love of hard working families shown by his ever growing hard working family enclosure.

Apparently these heroic hard working families want to take their hard working babes in arms to the rugger world cup, or as sven used to say, WORLD cup. A perfect selfie for the better off hard work families to show their undying love for The game and a memorable keepsake for these hard working babes when he/she/it grows up hopefully.
The official rugby ticket louts have decided that babes should have their own seats and pay for them. The hard working families are not happy, and say a papoose should be enough. Some others say they deserve a free seat for the babe, who is likely to be so hard working, with a family of their own. Oh, and one for the nanny.

I think they all deserve eachother. A two horse race where I care not who screws whom.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 7:40 pm

I've seen Fiji play before against Devon and Cornwall at the County ground, not a lot of people know that! Come on you Red Rose boys!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:31 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
I've seen Fiji play before against Devon and Cornwall at the County ground, not a lot of people know that! Come on you Red Rose boys!

1970, I was there, 14 years old, they beat us 17-3 iirc, most of the team was drawn from the Chiefs.

The current Fiji team are a tad weak in the set piece but have a lot of fire power in all phases of broken play, if we make a poor start and they get their noses in front we could be in big trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 11:50 pm

I Cant see any other team winning the world cup except the All Blacks. They are too good. As for England i hope they do it but i cant see it sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:25 pm

No idea who are the big teams this time around, bar the obvious All Blacks, given my TV poverty. Our father saw them in Exeter with his brother in the 60/70s. A big rugby history in our family. We were banished to shopping with our mothers that day. Not best pleased. Never known such crowds in the Cowick st area. They returned a bit tipsy, especially our Uncle.
The touts and louts are having  a field day I see today. God bless the Olympics and global sport eatathons/hotelathons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:45 pm

Angry wrote:
I Cant see any other team winning the world cup except the All Blacks. They are too good. As for England i hope they do it but i cant see it sadly.

Nah, the Brazil of rugby, too easy to say I told you so, I bet you a pound against a handy piece of computer code that someone else wins it this year. Why not us? If we hit the ground running we may get carried away, if we stutter and start and scrape through the group then the semis may be out of reach, momentum is what we need.
Roar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 7:14 pm

What a load of wank that opening ceremony was, as all of them are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:00 pm

Just set up the TV.
Wilko trying to wear a beard. I've seen 12 year olds with better efforts.
Someone in between the Windsor boys not singing their mum's anthem. To the tower with him.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:12 pm

First half lasted 51 mins instead of 40 due to TV evidence etc, a football half by same formula would
last an hour blimey?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:15 pm

Elias wrote:
First half lasted 51 mins instead of 40 due to TV evidence etc, a football half by same formula would
last an hour blimey?
The stopping every five minutes for tv evidence is Bollocks, leave the decisions to the Ref.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:50 pm

Like watching paint dry up at HHP.Switched it off to do something useful.
Formuleic athlete stuff from regimented hour glass fatties.  Not pretty, not worth watching.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:38 pm

Second half not to bad.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 12:34 am

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Like watching paint dry up at HHP.Switched it off to do something useful.
Formuleic athlete stuff from regimented hour glass fatties.  Not pretty, not worth watching.

Come down the Rec on sunday morning and try and keep up with the kids. The game has totally changed since I and possibly you played.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 12:48 am

SJH = GG + 15 years I reckon.

Whatever the exactitude is SJH is definintely older than GG by about a schlep.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 1:11 am

Don't care what I have on Anyone on here.

I train youth Rugby and its there is NO scope for fat lads to have a breather anymore.

Argyle could take sessions at Brickfields if Adams is serious about being fittest team in league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 10:55 am

Wasn't pretty but job done, onwards and upwards. Telly reffing was shite and never mind the importance of the result we mustn't forget the importance of a spectator sport being pleasing to watch, that was feckin annoying. When the ref gave the fujian try then disallowed it ten minutes later was a feckin joke, ref gives a try, it's a try, move on.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 6:51 pm

Japan just beat the South Africans!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 6:51 pm

unbelievable result for Japan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 7:00 pm

Amazing result and a great match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 7:05 pm

i'm going to have to watch the game in full on itv player in a mo only caught the last 10mins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 7:21 pm

Japan were excellent. South Africa made a lot of mistakes but it was a genuine match.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 7:51 pm

Japan were fantastic, total commitment deserved the win, a really great game.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 9:20 pm

french looking ominous
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 6:50 pm

All Blacks look the team to beat, hardfought win over another very good team in Argentina, seen some great Rugby this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD   THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

THE RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next