Dougie
Tgwu
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

A Director Leaves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Director Leaves   A Director Leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 11:30 am

Czarcasm wrote:
You'd have thought if he'd managed to achieve anything specific at Argyle, he'd have mentioned that. So it probably follows that he didnt want to admit to failing in trying to get Brent's plans off the floor through his "extensive network of contacts throughout football and the financial world".

I don't think I can ever remember having a Board of Directors that were so anonymous as Brent's mob.

Exactly, Selective CV disclosure should be an offence akin to selective criminal record disclosure Suspect
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: A Director Leaves   A Director Leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 6:59 pm

Why does one leave a board of directors?

they either:

- fall out

or

- contribute nothing.

Thanks Colin Sexstone.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
womble

womble

PostSubject: Re: A Director Leaves   A Director Leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 7:27 pm

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about this news?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: A Director Leaves   A Director Leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 8:31 pm

womble wrote:

Must say i agree with you
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Director Leaves   A Director Leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:36 pm

Here is what Bristol Rovers say about it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Post number five - He always leaves a club in debt - Plymouth currently £20 million in debt

Are we really ?.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: A Director Leaves   A Director Leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:59 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

Post number five - He always leaves a club in debt - Plymouth currently £20 million in debt

Are we really ?.

£20m?

No. Not even close.

£2m? Probably. Maybe a bit more.

£5m? No way.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: A Director Leaves   A Director Leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 11:02 pm

womble wrote:

Probably not.

The mood music is interesting though. He was here to help HHP get done. It hasn't been done. It is not going to be done. He's off to be a Gasman where they have very approximately similar plans.

What it more or less confirms is that in terms of stadium development PAFC is completely marooned in the doldrums.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: A Director Leaves   A Director Leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 11:16 pm

Whilst the lack of any stadium development, large or small, is something that can be thrown at him I read on the BBC that he left to go back to Bristol as his wife is ill. That doesn't erase the fact that the stadium plans have failed but we need to take his personal circumstances as the true reason he has left.

Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: A Director Leaves   A Director Leaves - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:58 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Are we really ?.

£20m?

No. Not even close.

£5m? No way.

I thought the £2.4M and £1.6M losses were underwritten by loans from Mr & Mrs JB? At what rate PAFC are able to repay that is a complete unknown, could just be covering the "commercial rate" interest.

Add the £800K borrowed from PCC and the remnants of the balloon payment and £5M looks about right.

Look how far we've come. #neveragain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Director Leaves   A Director Leaves - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:58 am

Why is it that otherwise sensible people time and time again point blank refuse to include the £3m+ owing to the NWO gamblers ?
No need for pasoti censorship, they all self censor.on here in a collective amnesia. Is the truth too hard to contemplate for some ?

For the millionth time, the above amount IS still owing, plus interest from day 1.
When the football creditor thing is paid off, you can bet your stale pasty they will look to some satisfaction, and probably envisage taking over the amounts that have been regularly set aside for the football creditors/players. The loans have to be dealt with and 'renegotiated' by the end of the 10 year period, which is now a 6 year period.

I feel like the harbinger of doom continually having to repeat this.They did not walk away with nothing. Just because there is no stadium to secure against, doesn't mean the club just walks away from it's legal debts without penalty. Of course, the stadium will be purchaced as quickly as possible, as it's a snip. Who will end up with it, Argyle, Brent, or NWO ?
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: A Director Leaves   A Director Leaves - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:14 am

Coz' it was before 7am. Sorry boss
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: A Director Leaves   A Director Leaves - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:48 am

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Why is it that otherwise sensible people time and time again point blank refuse to include the £3m+ owing to the NWO gamblers ?
No need for pasoti censorship, they all self censor.on here in a collective amnesia. Is the truth too hard to contemplate for some ?

For the millionth time, the above amount IS still owing, plus interest from day 1.
When the football creditor thing is paid off, you can bet your stale pasty they will look to some satisfaction, and probably envisage taking over the amounts that have been regularly set aside for the football creditors/players. The loans have to be dealt with and 'renegotiated' by the end of the 10 year period, which is now a 6 year period.

I feel like the harbinger of doom continually having to repeat this.They did not walk away with nothing. Just because there is no stadium to secure against, doesn't mean the club just walks away from it's legal debts without penalty. Of course, the stadium will be purchaced as quickly as possible, as it's a snip. Who will end up with it, Argyle, Brent, or NWO ?

1. There is no mention of debt due to Mastpoint in the admin documentation at all. Except for
2. In the admin documentation it explicitly states that Mastpoint has waived its claim.
3. Pretty sure Brent was asked about this at a fans Q&A and flatly denied it.

You may be right. There may be some dodgy deal but I am far from certain that there is hence I never mention it.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: A Director Leaves   A Director Leaves - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:58 am

green_genie wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Are we really ?.

£20m?

No. Not even close.

£5m? No way.

I thought the £2.4M and £1.6M losses were underwritten by loans from Mr & Mrs JB? At what rate PAFC are able to repay that is a complete unknown, could just be covering the "commercial rate" interest.

Add the £800K borrowed from PCC and the remnants of the balloon payment and £5M looks about right.

Look how far we've come. #neveragain

I still think £5m is way too high. I also suspect that interest-free is not the way we have gone in terms of the loan repayment because Mrs B is livid that the loans were made at all and wants her money back pronto. My guess is that the [(2.4 + 1.6)m + int] has been significantly reduced. The £800K stands though and won't have dropped much.

And whatever we have to find for the balloon payment is due in Oct 2016.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Director Leaves   A Director Leaves - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Director Leaves
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2