Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What happened to that X Isle Character ??

Go down 
+4
Elias
sufferedsince 68
Tgwu
harvetheslayer
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 8:00 pm

womble wrote:
Elias - pasoti mod opinion is permanently against me.  Ive not posted much on either forum recently as pasoti is dying on its arse and this place can get a little fixated occasionally with Brent and sometimes seems reluctant to celebrate when things go well.

Ideally id like a normal football discussion board where no one has an agenda and all people really care about is the team. Neither board really meet this need at the moment,  although I don't mean that as a criticism of any on here - I do sympathize with your attitude quite a bit.

Make up your mind only 6 months ago you were calling me all the names under the sun Suspect scratch
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 8:10 pm

Paven wrote:
Elias wrote:
Paven wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
It's not funny it's true.

Except it isn't because I'm still here, and have been for a long time now. Over a year in fact I think it is now.

Oh i think youll find im 'bang on the money' matey.
Sjh has called you right, dont diss someone trying to throw you a life belt !

No, you complete and utter moron, you aren't.

Do you ever think/make sense or are you just always as predictable as the next Pope being a catholic?

You really must grow up paven, when you can show committment to any cause for longer than it takes you to 'reach conclusion' looking at Rita ora's body then come back to me !

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:21 am

Elias wrote:
Paven wrote:
Elias wrote:
Paven wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Except it isn't because I'm still here, and have been for a long time now. Over a year in fact I think it is now.

Do you ever think/make sense or are you just always as predictable as the next Pope being a catholic?

You really must grow up paven, when you can show committment to any cause for longer than it takes you  to  'reach conclusion' looking at Rita ora's body then come back to me !

Are you offering to wank him off? Worst case of grooming I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 8:13 pm

Iggy wrote:
Elias wrote:
Paven wrote:
Elias wrote:
Paven wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

You really must grow up paven, when you can show committment to any cause for longer than it takes you  to  'reach conclusion' looking at Rita ora's body then come back to me !

lol! I just love this forum.
I think I understand what Womble was meaning and he makes some good points, however I just don't see how any real ATD poster can swing both ways, I haven't had an account over there for nigh on 12 months, I'll ocassionally have a nose over there and it always convinces me I made the right move, it's sterile, here you'll get kicked about a bit, but give as good as you get, feck em all attitude and move on.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 8:33 pm

Iggy wrote:
Elias wrote:
Paven wrote:
Elias wrote:
Paven wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Hadn't thought of it like that Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 12:14 pm

Elias wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Elias wrote:
Paven wrote:
Elias wrote:
Paven wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Hadn't thought of it like that Embarassed

We love a bit of misinterpretation on here. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to that X Isle Character ??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2