Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??

Go down 
+3
Jon L
Tringreen
Elias
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??   Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:46 am

You spelt it wrong Paul, its "PL2 faced"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??   Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:03 am

PL2 has been part of the Pasoti mod regime for quite some time...need i say more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??   Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:18 am

punchdrunk wrote:
PL2 has been part of the Pasoti mod regime for quite some time...need i say more

Not that long.......don't forget he flounced from Pasoti when he got a warning for being abusive to another poster. He didn't accept the mods decision and asked for his account to be deleted. He ended up on the old AT and was one of the original members of this site. He only returned to the Pasoti mod room (and deleted his ATD account) when he joined the CP committee. Thankfully he has been ruining Pasoti ever since!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??   Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:22 am

liking the avatar baltimore.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??   Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:41 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Not that long.......don't forget he flounced from Pasoti when he got a warning for being abusive to another poster. He didn't accept the mods decision and asked for his account to be deleted. He ended up on the old AT and was one of the original members of this site. He only returned to the Pasoti mod room (and deleted his ATD account) when he joined the CP committee. Thankfully he has been ruining Pasoti ever since!

About a year ago and just before he returned to the farm, I sounded him out re helping with the modding on here, as he was clearly experienced [Vital] and was anti the farm politburo. Fortunately, he politely declined.
Wonder what changed him into the Uriah Heap of the farm ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??   Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:21 am

Tringreen wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

About a year ago and just before he returned to the farm, I sounded him out re helping with the modding on here, as he was clearly experienced [Vital] and was anti the farm politburo. Fortunately, he politely declined.

You asked him to mod on here. A rare lapse from Tring The Master of propheticism.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??   Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:40 am

hairy j wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

You asked him to mod on here. A rare lapse from Tring The Master of propheticism.

Indeed.................. but I'm not too vain to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Jon L

PostSubject: Re: Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??   Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:51 am

How can Baltimore be at the Boxing Day game (see First game in 6 years thread) and yet be leaving the US today/tonight?

Is he even worth giving the time of day if he cant even get his own stories in order?

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??   Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:00 am

Jon L wrote:
How can Baltimore be at the Boxing Day game (see First game in 6 years thread) and yet be leaving the US today/tonight?

Is he even worth giving the time of day if he cant even get his own stories in order?

Obviously a proper jet-setter! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??   Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:04 am

hairy j wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

He also sounded me out.

To be fair, I've been somewhat exceptional. Especially when it comes to taking the glory of the other moderators who work a fair amount harder than I.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??   Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:10 am

Jon L wrote:

ATD - home for the terminally confused.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??   Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:20 am

Jon L wrote:

Very Happy and its not even dane!

Its our other well known troll who makes Mr Newell look a bastion of virtue.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??   Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:23 am

Are we talking Tom Tom drums? or sheep shagging?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??   Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:46 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Jon L wrote:

Very Happy and its not even dane!

Its our other well known troll who makes Mr Newell look a bastion of virtue.

webb?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??   Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:56 am

General Rastus/Paul Thomas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??   Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:05 pm

i notice there are alot of new users signing up with famous/silly names like stephen lynch..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??   Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Secret agent Rastus. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??   Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:44 pm

PL2 Faced being told Andy Symons is on the Trust Board:

Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? Postey10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??   Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Grimar Wormtounge...a few of those over on the Pasoti "Politburo" as Tringy rightly puts it

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??   Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
i notice there are alot of new users signing up with famous/silly names like stephen lynch..

I think we're under a sustained cyber attack by the farm's 3rd reich. It's too much of a coincidence.

Be careful everybody. Stay on your toes.

Remember: Believe nothing, question everything, trust no-one.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??   Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:39 pm

Loose lips sink dictatorships.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??   Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is this "PL2 3DQ" Character over on Pasoti.........??
Page 1 of 1