Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What happened to that X Isle Character ??

Go down 
+4
Elias
sufferedsince 68
Tgwu
harvetheslayer
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptySun 13 Sep - 15:32

Was reading a lot of what he was putting up whether I agreed with it or not is a different matter, but he seems to have vanished....??
Just noticed his Post on Animal Farm so he's obviously fit and well
Someone scared him off ! pig pig pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptySun 13 Sep - 15:51

He only came on here when we were losing. If anyone is to blame its Del Bhey for him not popping up on here more often.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptySun 13 Sep - 15:55

harvetheslayer wrote:
Was reading a lot of what he was putting up whether I agreed with it or not is a different matter, but he seems to have vanished....??

I asked the same question in pasoti thread last week, someone came back and said he be back when we loses.

Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:32 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote

Come on boys and girls what have you done to X Isle, have not been seen since August last posted July

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptySun 13 Sep - 16:07

The Sussex Freedom Fighter, was last seen shoulder to shoulder with Jimmy and his Jester in the Trenches defending the pasoti Bunker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptySun 13 Sep - 16:51

Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I asked the same question in pasoti thread last week, someone came back and said he be back when we loses.

Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:32 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote

Come on boys and girls what have you done to X Isle, have not been seen since August last posted July

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptySun 13 Sep - 17:09

Like paven, womble, pitbull,vswim with tide & green Sam they appear here when pasoti opinion is against them.

Last edited by Elias on Sun 13 Sep - 17:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed pitbull out)
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptySun 13 Sep - 17:53

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The Sussex Freedom Fighter, was last seen shoulder to shoulder with Jimmy and his Jester in the Trenches defending the pasoti Bunker.

Coffee just gone everywhere reading that Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptySun 13 Sep - 19:54

Post anything about shirt design or how we should be playing in a bigger and better stadium he will be along in a jot.
One of the most sanctimonious individuals ever to grace an Argyle forum, Pasoti is welcome to him.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptySun 13 Sep - 20:29

Elias wrote:
Like paven, womble, pitbull,vswim with tide & green Sam they appear here when pasoti opinion is against them.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptySun 13 Sep - 20:34

It's not funny it's true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptySun 13 Sep - 20:45

X Isle is welcome on ATD at any time. He may have a wide variety of differing (and changeable) views, but that is the sort of thing we welcome on ATD isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptySun 13 Sep - 21:18

Punchdrunk wrote:

Except it isn't because I'm still here, and have been for a long time now. Over a year in fact I think it is now.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptySun 13 Sep - 21:44

Paven wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Except it isn't because I'm still here, and have been for a long time now. Over a year in fact I think it is now.

Arent you nools love child? oh and pass on my regards to the fcuking cnut wish him well from Motor, afterall, he couldnt handle me so got me banned from exenool or ianweb (whatever they call it nowadays)
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptySun 13 Sep - 22:13

Paven wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Oh i think youll find im 'bang on the money' matey.
Sjh has called you right, dont diss someone trying to throw you a life belt !
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptySun 13 Sep - 22:25

Elias wrote:
Paven wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

No, you complete and utter moron, you aren't.

Do you ever think/make sense or are you just always as predictable as the next Pope being a catholic?
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptyMon 14 Sep - 11:10

Elias - pasoti mod opinion is permanently against me. Ive not posted much on either forum recently as pasoti is dying on its arse and this place can get a little fixated occasionally with Brent and sometimes seems reluctant to celebrate when things go well.

Ideally id like a normal football discussion board where no one has an agenda and all people really care about is the team. Neither board really meet this need at the moment, although I don't mean that as a criticism of any on here - I do sympathize with your attitude quite a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptyMon 14 Sep - 11:19

womble wrote:
Elias - pasoti mod opinion is permanently against me.  Ive not posted much on either forum recently as pasoti is dying on its arse and this place can get a little fixated occasionally with Brent and sometimes seems reluctant to celebrate when things go well.

Ideally id like a normal football discussion board where no one has an agenda and all people really care about is the team. Neither board really meet this need at the moment,  although I don't mean that as a criticism of any on here - I do sympathize with your attitude quite a bit.

I'd take issue with the bit about reluctance to celebrate when going well, I don't know of hardly anybody who wants to be back at the bottom of this shitehole of a league, but that's more with your perception than my reality IMO.
As for a forum that only talks about the football, maybe John Lloyds Facebook site (link at the bottom of page) or start one of your own. As for existing sites I like the irreverence of this one and the broad church of opinions here, Sure I don't agree with a lot of them but who wants to be surrounded by people who all think and act the same?
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptyMon 14 Sep - 11:47

I never said I didn't like it iggy - I like atd and am not having a pop. I just haven't felt like posting on a forum, only posting today as my name came up strangely on this thread.

Agree with you point about the irreverence of the site, long may it remain independent.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptyMon 14 Sep - 14:35

womble wrote:

Ideally id like a normal football discussion board where no one has an agenda and all people really care about is the team.

Sorry to cut your post down, but that is EXACTLY what the Farm owners and controllers ultimate goal is - to get any talk of off-field shortcomings eradicated from the site. As you well know, if you articulately and consistently question Brent's plans and leadership, you will soon be a marked man, having your posts moved, edited or deleted.

That is precisely why Pasoti, under Newell, has lost any credibility as a supposed independent forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptyMon 14 Sep - 14:59

Paven wrote:
Elias wrote:
Paven wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

No, you complete and utter moron, you aren't.

Do you ever think/make sense or are you just always as predictable as the next Pope being a catholic?

He's really gonna need counselling after being called a moron.

Really cutting insult that you really told him lol!
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptyMon 14 Sep - 15:50

Czarcasm, I agree with you. I disagreed with the mods a while ago, and received an email offering to delete my account. Very considerate of them! Disenting voices aren't welcome, but I have always liked pasoti and it depresses me to see it in its current sell out start.

Get a change at the top and it could go back to being the vibrant forum it used to be. I stay in hope.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptyMon 14 Sep - 15:55

Just stuck my head over to the Farm but absolutely dead overall. Just take a look right now at the topics in the main discussion Forum. Awful simple as
X Isle has resurfaced clearly there. Some of his stuff here was actually quite good although most I personally didn't agree with.
IJN attempting to inject a bit of levity into discussions and failing dismally as per usual. Is there a single Fan in Argyles History who has divided the Fanbase more (apart from the Wife Snatcher ) ?? affraid
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptyMon 14 Sep - 16:15

womble wrote:
Czarcasm, I agree with you.  I disagreed with the mods a while ago, and received an email offering to delete my account.  Very considerate of them!  Disenting voices aren't welcome,  but I have always liked pasoti and it depresses me to see it in its current sell out start.

Get a change at the top and it could go back to being the vibrant forum it used to be.  I stay in hope.

Yep, couldn't agree more. But it would take a revolution to oust the Establishment, and I fear the decay is so advanced, the rot just runs too deep. Even then, the fact that money has changed hands for people to have been able to exert control, the chances of a bright new dawn are virtually nil.

It's been said many times, but it must royally piss off Nool Delar and their lemming Mod Team, that ATD continues to broach subjects that are firmly off limits on the Farm, and we continue to question, question, question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptyMon 14 Sep - 17:37

womble wrote:
Czarcasm, I agree with you.  I disagreed with the mods a while ago, and received an email offering to delete my account.  Very considerate of them!  Disenting voices aren't welcome,  but I have always liked pasoti and it depresses me to see it in its current sell out start.

Get a change at the top and it could go back to being the vibrant forum it used to be.  I stay in hope.

Best to just close the whole site down,always been corrupt to the core.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? EmptyMon 14 Sep - 18:09

womble wrote:

It won't change now Womble. It wiil probably get worse. Forums across the web are selling out to become product portals. The club wants a dutiful online forum, almost a noticeboard like the official programme, that keeps mum about uncle Jimmy and a few hundred eyes taking in the propaganda and lubberly sponsors. Go get yer Ivor's.
I laughed when Newell was right in a spin, totally missing the plot, not knowing what to do as soon as he was told to rein in his tatty behaviour if he wanted the promised understanding. He left the online scene for about a week to get Ponty's hand-me-down suit let out a bit, apart from tweeting saying how wonderful life was away from his long term addiction, only to return and buy the company. Obviously he hadn't read the runes and was no use to Jimmy bitching from the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that X Isle Character ??   What happened to that X Isle Character  ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to that X Isle Character ??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next