Tringreen
seadog
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:35 pm

GreenTint wrote:
lol!

ATD 'Where you won't be abused for your views unlike on 'the farm'

Funny, I just saw a user call somebody a prick for airing an opinion - interesting. I can also see someone telling him to shut up because he's making himself look silly.

When the harsh reality is, like Exeter fans, the vast majority on here - Gob, Rickler, Tringreen, Peggy are all suffering from small man syndrome.

Come and join us at the fansfests, I will buy you all a pint. BITTER ok is it? lol! lol!

This is a football forum my dear old thing.Check out Newell's posting history on Exeweb if you want some real bile.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:36 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Green Tit, thank you for your contribution.

lol!

Now do a Nool and close the door on your way out Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:40 pm

GreenTint wrote:
lol!

Funny, I just saw a user call somebody a prick for airing an opinion - interesting. I can also see someone telling him to shut up because he's making himself look silly.

When the harsh reality is, like Exeter fans, the vast majority on here - Gob, Rickler, Tringreen, Peggy are all suffering from small man syndrome.

Come and join us at the fansfests, I will buy you all a pint. BITTER ok is it? lol! lol!

There's always one (at least) who will abuse an open situation.

Mr b's abuse of Peggy (unnamed but obvious) for posting her "Cry wolf image" was way over the top! Way over the top! It wasn't an opinion being expressed - it was serious abuse.

She replied in a similar vein - less offensively in my opinion.

What would you like done about it, GreenTint? I have been on here for a while now and it's the first time it has happened. It was initiated by somebody who has form both on here and on pasoti. For all I know his hobby might be going onto web-sites to stir up rancour.

My normal preference is to ignore people. That allows them to talk to themselves and maybe to allow themselves to demonstrate what sort of person they are.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:44 pm

funny man wrote:
GreenTint wrote:
lol!

Mr b's abuse of Peggy (unnamed but obvious) for posting her "Cry wolf image" was way over the top! Way over the top! It wasn't an opinion being expressed - it was serious abuse.

What would you like done about it, GreenTint? I have been on here for a while now and it's the first time it has happened. It was initiated by somebody who has form both on here and on pasoti. For all I know his hobby might be going onto web-sites to stir up rancour.

My normal preference is to ignore people. That allows them to talk to themselves and maybe to allow themselves to demonstrate what sort of person they are.

no my hobbies are football, cricket golf and saturday nights out.

id like to know what ive said thats worse than calling someone a prick
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:47 pm

funny man wrote:
GreenTint wrote:
lol!

Wise words.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Why can't you ignore Ian Newell then Tringreen?

You are all obsessed with the man, and it's gotta be jealousy IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:13 pm

GreenTint wrote:

Why are you so obsessed with it all? Why do you need to join a forum just to troll it?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:39 pm

GreenTint wrote:

What is more to the point, why couldn't he ignore me and others he banned, for correctly predicting the outcome of trusting in Stapes ?

He is not bright enough to be a leader. Cunning and bullying, yes. He's become a superfan for personal positioning above all else. His judgement on people is invariably flawed. The list is endless. Stapleton, Todd,Ridsdale, Warnock,Mackie, Holloway etc etc

Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:32 pm

GreenTint wrote:

There's a world of difference between 2 forumites getting personal with eachother and a moderator who abuses his position for what appears to be self-gain.

One or both of the forumites will hopefully either agree to disagree or simply stop replying eventually, it'll hopefully die a natural death.

The moderator on the other hand, things needed to be said. I doubt anyone on here could care less about what he says, on that score his words could be ignored. It wasn't just his words though, it was his actions as a moderator. Deliberately hijacking threads and taking them off-topic before removing the thread to terraces/deletion. Non-stop verbal abuse towards dissenters despite the site's PASOTI Agreement (which as we're often reminded, we all sign up to). Banning articulate posters for so-called trolling whilst the less articulate 'in-crowd' could do the exact same and go unpunished. Openly posting private messages (and then crying wolf when the same is done to him). These are just a few examples, others could tell you more about his far more sinister actions.

Jealousy?, certainly not. I do however fear for the future of my Club and I dont trust him. The way he cosies up to influential people within the Club before turning against them when it's obvious the chips are down, coupled with his actions as a PASOTI moderator breeds suspicion and is worthy of discussion on its own merit. Thankfully more and more people (including it would appear, some PASOTI mods) are now seeing through him. As a moderator, he wont be missed (assuming he has gone and its not just another game) and hopefully PASOTI will become a better place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:09 pm

I would give £100 to any mod that bans him for trolling!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:17 pm

I think the question we have to ask ourselves here, is why, over time, pretty much everyone on every forum he visits forms the same opinion of Dane?

The answer has got to be that yes, he really is as big a Cock as he splendidly portrays himself.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:19 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I think the question we have to ask ourselves here, is why, over time, pretty much everyone on every forum he visits forms the same opinion of Dane?

The answer has got to be that yes, he really is as big a Cock as he splendidly portrays himself.

Dane or Newell.....or both? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:43 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

another one taking internet message boards to seriously, haven't you got a train to spot ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:53 pm

dane_b wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

another one taking internet message boards to seriously, haven't you got a train to spot ?

dane your out of your mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Why has no one picked up on Greenjock putting a link on here to a message board which sole purpose is to organise fights with fans of other clubs ???
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:16 pm

dane_b wrote:
Why has no one picked up on Greenjock putting a link on here to a message board which sole purpose is to organise fights with fans of other clubs ???

didn't have you down as a snitch dane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:19 pm

Im not a snitch, but feel im a bit of an easy target. Im sure if i posted the link there would be hell to pay. Also i dont care about the stuff thats gone before, if i being called a prick im gonna fight my corner
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:23 pm

dane_b wrote:
Im not a snitch, but feel im a bit of an easy target. Im sure if i posted the link there would be hell to pay. Also i dont care about the stuff thats gone before, if i being called a prick im gonna fight my corner

Why do you post such crap as you did today mate about Newell and co. ? Who are you trying to wind up ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:30 pm

What have i posted today about newell and co ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:31 pm

dane_b wrote:

The link I lifted from Pasoti which showed a Pasoti regular being a yob? The guy who got thrown out at Torquay and was involved in an altercation at Stourbridge, who Ian Newell was saying is a thoroughly decent chap? That link Dane? The one I posted to show Ponty up for asking if Cheltenham Green had tattoos when a Pasoti regular is ok to act like he does?

Dane try using someone else because you have made yourself look a total tw@t suddenly defending Newell, when last week you were stirring the shit pretending to be him, and accusing him of a really big fraud in a PM to me. But you were only joking weren't you Dane?

A knobhead of epic proportions, self confessed internet forum shit stirrer. I'm still tempted to post your PM on Pasoti as you're so pally with Ian and Daz again.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:33 pm

dane_b wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Look, I don't normally make a habit of debating with illiterates, but I'll make an exception here because your needs level is obviously 'special'.

It's clear that your objective on every forum you visit is to make people dislike you. It's bizarre, and really quite sad.

Why Dane, eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:39 pm

greenjock wrote:
dane_b wrote:

The link I lifted from Pasoti which showed a Pasoti regular being a yob? The guy who got thrown out at Torquay and was involved in an altercation at Stourbridge, who Ian Newell was saying is a thoroughly decent chap? That link Dane? The one I posted to show Ponty up for asking if Cheltenham Green had tattoos when a Pasoti regular is ok to act like he does?

Dane try using someone else because you have made yourself look a total tw@t suddenly defending Newell, when last week you were stirring the shit pretending to be him, and accusing him of a really big fraud in a PM to me. But you were only joking weren't you Dane?

A knobhead of epic proportions, self confessed internet forum shit stirrer. I'm still tempted to post your PM on Pasoti as you're so pally with Ian and Daz again.

Ive always been pals with Daz , we are opening batsman for the Green Taverners cricket team in the indoor league at derriford, we are quite the partnership
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:13 pm

So Daz would be fascinated to know that you're quoting him to me, regarding a rather major fraudulent incident or incidents concerning Ian Newell. If I were you Dane I would leave it there, stop trying to cause trouble on here all the time, and stop living up to your self proclaimed reputation of being an Internet Forum shit-stirrer.

Phone calls from Ian Newell last week when he was shitting himself, now you're defending him and abusing Peggy on here. You really want to make your mind up once and for all what you want to do, but there must surely be more to life than what you're showing at the moment. Especially for someone who runs their own successful business! Would have thought you were too busy being Mr Highflying Businessman to troll on here constantly.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:45 pm

Top Tip: Avoid being called a prick by not acting like one.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Well when I act like one I'll accept being called one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next