Tringreen
seadog
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:16 pm

If you don't know by now, you never will.

Give it up Dane, you are just making yourself look really really stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 465-2-319039620
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:21 pm

Its a very odd one, your story peggy isnt it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:29 pm

dane_b wrote:
yeh but that was just a game, with my serious hat on, the constant--- webb this newell that... daz called me this .... is ridiculous. No one has answered my question yet , WHAT EXACTLY HAVE THEY DONE WRONG THATS SO SERIOUS

Shall i post the PM you sent me about what Newell does wrong then Dane? You post on here pretending to be him to cause trouble, send me a pretty damn serious allegation about Newell, then you defend him? You're a shit stirrer of the highest order, so stop the righteous bullshit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:35 pm

that was a game , and ive apoligised to newell about that , it was a silly thing to say. Im not shit stirring , i think things are going to far thats all,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:36 pm

dane_b wrote:
that was a game , and ive apoligised to newell about that , it was a silly thing to say. Im not shit stirring , i think things are going to far thats all,

So shall I post the PM then? Or do you want to just leave it there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:37 pm

Peggy wrote:

:O

sums dane up though. straight up you fishing for a return on there? i think after your stunt the othet week you burnt that bridge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Now Ponty wants to know if Cheltenham Green has any tattoos? What like this guy, Ian Newells misunderstood mate Mike lol!

http://z11.invisionfree.com/pafcu5s/index.php?showtopic=714

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:51 pm

eeerrrrrrr who are they ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:54 pm

What the people in that photo? Well the one in the Argyle shirt is Ian Newells mate who is a good lad really lol!

And nice one Plympton Pilgrim:

oddball wrote:

TC ...I dont think the guy will be missed.

Don't think IJN will be either.....

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:37 pm

Phenom wrote:
Peggy wrote:

:O

sums dane up though. straight up you fishing for a return on there? i think after your stunt the othet week you burnt that bridge.

No im not fishing for anything, i dont crave for a return there, however everyone i speak to seems to say the same thing about a certain poster on here, and if its true that they need a good shag, im willing to take one for the team in the hope they crack there face smiling !!!!!

get in touch mrs robinson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:59 pm

Dane. You always were an ignorant little prick: all you're doing is proving it.

And if you must have a go, try not to fall back on the old stereotypes, eh?

There's a good boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 pm

I beg to differ pegster!!! you ask anyone who has met me away from internet and they will speak well of me(apart from symonds maybe,) oh wait you cant?? no-one wants to know you cause your a miserable old bag. So take that batton out of your ass and relax.

oh and im not ignorant pegster... just better

Last edited by dane_b on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 pm

I know we don't do bannings on here, but thats outright abuse and we treat each other with respect on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 pm

Pitbull wrote:
I prefer Newell and Webb to Daz. I really dont like Daz and he is one of the main reasons why I left pasoti.

I agree with you Cobi, I have found Daz to be overly aggresive and pretty ignorant. Only Mod I have ever had a problem with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Peggy wrote:
Dane. You always were an ignorant little prick: all you're doing is proving it.

And if you must have a go, try not to fall back on the old stereotypes, eh?

There's a good boy.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Bogsider wrote:
I know we don't do bannings on here, but thats outright abuse and we treat each other with respect on here.

yes i agree, i didnt take kindly to being called a prick, at least i can display some kind of class by not resorting to foul language. Some senior citizens really do feel they can do as they please.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:16 pm

lol!

ATD 'Where you won't be abused for your views unlike on 'the farm'

Funny, I just saw a user call somebody a prick for airing an opinion - interesting. I can also see someone telling him to shut up because he's making himself look silly.

When the harsh reality is, like Exeter fans, the vast majority on here - Gob, Rickler, Tringreen, Peggy are all suffering from small man syndrome.

Come and join us at the fansfests, I will buy you all a pint. BITTER ok is it? lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:20 pm

GreenTint wrote:
lol!

Funny, I just saw a user call somebody a prick for airing an opinion - interesting. I can also see someone telling him to shut up because he's making himself look silly.

When the harsh reality is, like Exeter fans, the vast majority on here - Gob, Rickler, Tringreen, Peggy are all suffering from small man syndrome.

Come and join us at the fansfests, I will buy you all a pint. BITTER ok is it? lol! lol!

This from someone who comes on to a forum to unsult EVERYBODY on it? With that in mind your post is somewhat ironic.

Dearie me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:20 pm

Quote :

that is odd isnt it!! i didnt use any foul language to her at all DIDNT EVEN MENTION HER NAME , but then she comes at me. Classy women!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:22 pm

dane_b wrote:
Quote :

that is odd isnt it!! i didnt use any foul language to her at all , but then it comes out. Classy women!!

"Miserable old bag?" Offensive I feel. I dont believe that you are an argyle fan, or seriously want to give other people a break, any more than you have mmanaged to father children or run a recruitment company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:26 pm

Womble wrote:
dane_b wrote:
Quote :

that is odd isnt it!! i didnt use any foul language to her at all , but then it comes out. Classy women!!

"Miserable old bag?" Offensive I feel. I dont believe that you are an argyle fan, or seriously want to give other people a break, any more than you have mmanaged to father children or run a recruitment company.

Im all of the above weather you chose to beileve it or not will not affect my life, if you want to call my office and ask to speak to me feel free, as for the kids , one 9 yr old boy and a 6 yr old girl.

and i think responding to being called a ''prick'' with '' miserable old bag '' is very reserved, she's a lucky lady
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:27 pm

Womble wrote:
GreenTint wrote:
lol!

This from someone who comes on to a forum to unsult EVERYBODY on it? With that in mind your post is somewhat ironic.

Dearie me.

Twisting my words there Womble. I haven't insulted everybody.

Just the vast majority Very Happy
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:31 pm

Green Tit, thank you for your contribution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next