Elias
Flat_Track_Bully
seadog
sufferedsince 68
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Whose getting the sack first? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:55 pm

Dicky advocatt will get the boot first I feel despite Sunderland begging him to stay on and going against his wife's wishes... Ellis short is a brentie
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:18 pm

Foxy wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Lose tomorrow and surely questions need to be asked!

I'd be more worried about your own outfit than ours

Not after reading the shite on here pig pig

Well why bother then, just feck off

Yeah, Fox off.

Bit harsh ATD boys.

Its safe to come out Foxy, they (luckily) won last night, not bad 1 home win from 3 attempts, so the pulses have returned to normal dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:43 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Foxy wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Lose tomorrow and surely questions need to be asked!

I'd be more worried about your own outfit than ours

Not after reading the shite on here pig pig

Well why bother then, just feck off

Yeah, Fox off.

Bit harsh ATD boys.

Its safe to come out Foxy, they (luckily) won last night, not bad 1 home win from 3 attempts, so the pulses have returned to normal dude

Well I'll take a "lucky" 4-1 win any day Motor Thumbs
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:08 pm

Oi Motor where you been then? Fixing dodgy motors or glueing together 2 bits. Lucky or not does not hide the simple fact that we are above you and we are in the play-offs. Normal service is resumed.
Which car you using for the trip to that northern sheite hole then? Ford Astra, Vauxhall Mondeo or the Audi Megane? laugh
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:26 pm

Bowyer at blackburn.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:03 am

Dougie Freedman of Bolton.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:46 am

Neil McDonald.....Blackpool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:52 am

Cornish Chris wrote:

do you mean neil lennon of bolton

or Dougie Freedman of Forest?
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:48 am

Angry wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:

do you mean neil lennon of bolton

or Dougie Freedman of Forest?

Oops. Neil Lennon! 10 points to Angry.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:04 pm

Luggy? Terry Butcher?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 2:14 pm

first manager to be sacked is Dave Robertson of Peterborough
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 2:21 pm

Can't believe Darragh McAnthony still owns Peterborough.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:20 pm

tigertony wrote:
Oi Motor where you been then? Fixing dodgy motors or glueing together 2 bits. Lucky or not does not hide the simple fact that we are above you and we are in the play-offs. Normal service is resumed.
Which car you using for the trip to that northern sheite hole then? Ford Astra, Vauxhall Mondeo or the Audi Megane? laugh

haha tbh had a bit of a break from football forums dude, moved into a new unit a little bit further up the Ind Estate, more garage like that the unit i was in.

SOL was a great day out, for 60mins we done our selves proud, the difference was one player (defoe) we then ran out of steam, BUT 6-3 easnt a fair score line for that game, anyway, i enjoyed it, oh and we went up in a beemer, the fecking seats are uncomfy i wish id taken one of mine the Audi or VW are both silky smooth esp on a long drive

anyway, call in next time you're nearby.........
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:24 pm

Doncaster Rovers have relieved Paul Dickov, who was the 21st longest-serving Football League boss, of his managerial duties following a disappointing start to 2015/16
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:50 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Doncaster Rovers have relieved Paul Dickov, who was the 21st longest-serving Football League boss, of his managerial duties following a disappointing start to 2015/16

No Sheridan in the betting odds (would have thought he would apply as its local), Neil Redfearn is 1/2 favourite with Skybet.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:56 pm

Motorservices wrote:
tigertony wrote:

haha tbh had a bit of a break from football forums dude, moved into a new unit a little bit further up the Ind Estate, more garage like that the unit i was in.

SOL was a great day out, for 60mins we done our selves proud, the difference was one player (defoe) we then ran out of steam, BUT 6-3 easnt a fair score line for that game, anyway, i enjoyed it, oh and we went up in a beemer, the fecking seats are uncomfy i wish id taken one of mine the Audi or VW are both silky smooth esp on a long drive

anyway, call in next time you're nearby.........

I will - heading that way later in the month - how's Shirley your new helper.?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whose getting the sack first?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2