seadog
sufferedsince 68
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Whose getting the sack first? Empty
PostSubject: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:56 pm

Jose Mourinho or Jocko McMourinho?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:19 pm

Fail to win on Tuesday and questions will be getting asked...from me anyway.
I don't accept all this rubbish about giving DA time etc, PAFC is not some kind of experimental guinea pig.
We are now into the longest stint ever in the 4th division and still we talk about giving it time bla bla.
No wonder we wallow in mediocrity.
Even on Saturday one of my group was verbally abused in block 6 by some great lumbering brainless silverback and his Aviva mates for daring to slag off Brent, the team and Ruben Reid.
If that is the attitude of many of the core 6,000 then I despair for the future I really do.
Are people really that blind!!??
Why are the trust still not asking the leading questions? it is almost seems as if they are in cahoot with Brent and his toadies in order to keep us shit so that his disgusting plans to come to fruition.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:04 pm

I think Mourihno will be sacked before Degsy.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:23 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I don't accept all this rubbish about giving DA time etc, PAFC is not some kind of experimental guinea pig.
We are now into the longest stint ever in the 4th division and still we talk about giving it time bla bla.
Even on Saturday one of my group was verbally abused in block 6 by some great lumbering brainless silverback and his Aviva mates for daring to slag off Brent, the team and Ruben Reid.
If that is the attitude of many of the core 6,000 then I despair for the future I really do.
Why are the trust still not asking the leading questions? it is almost seems as if they are in cahoot with Brent and his toadies in order to keep us shit so that his disgusting plans to come to fruition.

Really? After 4 games? With a reduced budget? I can't see how Adams can be doubted at this moment. He is 5 first team players shy of what Sheridan had, and Sheridan only scraped into the play offs. You can't expect him to turn us into world beaters in those circumstances. We've lost two matches by 1 goal, one against a higher-league opponent, and one against the favourites for promotion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:00 pm

Advocaat has got to be favourite but i suspect pulis may go in october.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:17 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Really? After 4 games? With a reduced budget? I can't see how Adams can be doubted at this moment. He is 5 first team players shy of what Sheridan had, and Sheridan only scraped into the play offs. You can't expect him to turn us into world beaters in those circumstances. We've lost two matches by 1 goal, one against a higher-league opponent, and one against the favourites for promotion.

Another game another excuse.
popcorn

We should be up there with pitchforks trying to remove this asshole of a chairman from this club lol!
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:33 pm

Eva Carniero...sadly Sad
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:41 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

popcorn

We should be up there with pitchforks trying to remove this asshole of a chairman from this club lol!

giving DA time etc - well I'm pleased we gave Luggy and Warnock some time because the start of their promotion seasons were awful - then they kicked in!
great lumbering brainless silverback and his Aviva mates - you seem capable of handing out abuse on here but when your group receive abuse at HP its ''OMG what are they saying'' to my group. Everyone has an entitlement to say what they wish. So your group handed out abuse at HP and you hand abuse out on here which is fine but when someone hands abuse to you its not OK.
What have pitchforks got to do with it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:47 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

popcorn

Punchy i reckon your the type of person that supports free speech, so everybody's entitled to an opinion and if it differs from what you or I may think then that's tough, but I don't think anybody will stand in your way with the pitchforking idea, and you sound keen so give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:31 pm

Graiser wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

popcorn

Punchy i reckon your the type of person that supports free speech, so everybody's entitled to an opinion and if it differs from what you or I may think then that's tough, but I don't think anybody will stand in your way with the pitchforking idea, and you sound keen so give it a try.

Yeah exactly, since the Trust doesn't heckle the club enough apparently why don't you go up there with pitchforks and see where that gets you?

Of course it's all nonsensical Punchy, you spout this nonsense daily and never have the bollocks to actually go and do anything.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:56 pm

Lose tomorrow and surely questions need to be asked!
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:00 pm

Foxy wrote:

Absolutely, you really ought to get something from the Dagenham game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:10 pm

Foxy wrote:

I'd be more worried about your own outfit than ours
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:14 pm

[quote="AstiSpumante"]
Foxy wrote:

Absolutely, you really ought to get something from the Dagenham game.[/quote

More worried about Carlisle and your sweaty.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:15 pm

Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:

Not after reading the shite on here pig pig
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:18 pm

I thought Forest were fickle Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:21 pm

Foxy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:

Well why bother then, just feck off
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:26 pm

Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:

Nah, you feck off
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:28 pm

Foxy wrote:
Bleedy right they should. I mean you had £1.5 million to spend .. well not quite because a fair whack of the Grimes money has been banked for Tiz's payoff. Still loads though so defeat at Daggers would be a real hoot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:34 pm

Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:

Is there any need for that?
Seriously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:39 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:

Seriously

Bleddy Hell punchy that was angelic to some of the stuff you post on here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:40 pm

Foxy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:

Nah, you feck off

Foxy shut the playground gates on the way out
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:41 pm

Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:

Yeah, Fox off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:48 pm

Graiser wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:

Seriously

Bleddy Hell punchy that was angelic to some of the stuff you post on here

Not true.
All of my vitriol is directed at the real bad guys from the chairman down through to his corrupt Pasoti henchmen and rightfully so.
Long may it continue.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:50 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:

Yeah, Fox off.

Bit harsh ATD boys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whose getting the sack first?   Whose getting the sack first? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whose getting the sack first?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next