Ponty

Peter Urey?? Empty
PostSubject: Peter Urey??   Peter Urey?? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Never heard of him,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Peter Urey?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Urey??   Peter Urey?? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Oh well, here we go, it's started already .... doom and gloom if you don't do as you're told... obviously
Can't wait for Ridsdale's own sound bite and personal threats at the weekend meeting ... he's going to get all Clint Eastwood.. and who is spreading the word kindly across to ATDemocratic ? well, guess who. Are you going to continue to fall for his spell and bullshit Pontypool ?
Let's get this right ... some guy who is connected with Ridsdale asks why should he bother ?
So do I ... why should Ridsdale bother. I'll tell you why ... because he will get paid handsomely for it, and .... it's what he does .... he does football, just like a builder does building. What else would the guy do, looking like he does ... he tried something else and it didn't work, his eyes weren't so successful in less cut throat fields ... he wasn't wanted.

It's just the same old gob. What I find distasteful is the manipulation, I just will not have that in my life, I just won't. I happen to believe there will be a football club playing football at Home Park long after Ridsdale and I are dead and buried.
Yesterday, in business I came across another well known to me lifetime adicted salesman and serial Company starter ... a bullshiter ... charming ? ... yes ... do I take him seriously ? ... only if I am in control of our business relationship, period. That's how I see Ridsdale, yet he is totally in control of MY football club and it's sale. I reject that that ... sling your hook Ridsdale, I don't like your style, or your morality.
Back to top Go down

Peter Urey?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Urey??   Peter Urey?? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Take a look at the web site link, it's so obviously Ridsdale, he has his feking fat gob spread over every single link and it just oozes ego. Who designed his web site, David Icke?

So now he's threatening us with closure, directly!

Who wants to tell him first?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Peter Urey?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Urey??   Peter Urey?? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:57 pm

A month or two back I 'tweeted' something along the lines of "Peter Ridsdale is a saviour and I'm delighted he's the erstwhile chap given the job of plucking the rotting PAFC carcass". I got a creepy response from some random asking me to view a link of an old Ridsdale interview and whether it changed my mind. I responded to the random saying "no he's slime" or words to that effect and got "you'll change your mind" as a response, to which I left it. i didn't think much of it, but if this wurzel on Tony is getting similar querying then it does make you think - just how image concerned must Ridsdale be if he's got his mates watching Twitter for any mention of him?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Rickler

Rickler

Peter Urey?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Urey??   Peter Urey?? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Since when does a 'wind up' abusive twitter by a fourteen year old boy responded to by somebody nobody has ever heard of, consitute news?

...and yet "the plot thickens".

This is Pasoti Spam.
Back to top Go down

Peter Urey?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Urey??   Peter Urey?? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Somebody wake me up when all this f*****g carry on has ended..,still not got a clue what the bloody hell is happening. Liquidate and start again i say, it might take us about 5-7 years to get back in the football league but at least well be rid of these dickheads once and for all.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Peter Urey?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Urey??   Peter Urey?? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:20 pm

he's not a urey enry is he? or Urey up she rises?

It's all pretty predictable, Riddler is really a philanthropist and only at Argyle for altruistic reasons.
Back to top Go down

Peter Urey?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Urey??   Peter Urey?? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:26 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Somebody wake me up when all this f*****g carry on has ended..,still not got a clue what the bloody hell is happening. Liquidate and start again i say, it might take us about 5-7 years to get back in the football league but at least well be rid of these dickheads once and for all.

Exactly, it's becoming a tedious drawn out drag designed for everyone to lose interest and it's working.

For a decade the club has been run with a manifesto of deceit and insincerity designed to hide the motives of those that have held power, meanwhile, the fans groups have all come together to unite in their back stabbing routine on a farm reputed for its abilities to divide opinion and create ill-feeling and disharmony.

I'm starting to ask, what's the point? The only reason I'm hanging in there is out of stubbornness and the desire not to have one pulled over me, but any attachment I had with the club is rapidly disappearing down the plug hole of moral and ethical bankruptcy.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Peter Urey?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Urey??   Peter Urey?? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
A month or two back I 'tweeted' something along the lines of "Peter Ridsdale is a saviour and I'm delighted he's the erstwhile chap given the job of plucking the rotting PAFC carcass". I got a creepy response from some random asking me to view a link of an old Ridsdale interview and whether it changed my mind. I responded to the random saying "no he's slime" or words to that effect and got "you'll change your mind" as a response, to which I left it. i didn't think much of it, but if this wurzel on Tony is getting similar querying then it does make you think - just how image concerned must Ridsdale be if he's got his mates watching Twitter for any mention of him?

Jus loaded up me twitter aiming to have some serious twanter (twitter banter), and had a look through the history. Appears the aforementioned chap was this Urey fella too.

Gonna stick ter me facersB for social networking from now on.

#minge
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

Peter Urey?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Urey??   Peter Urey?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Peter Urey??
Page 1 of 1