Cornish Chris
argyl3
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Auditors worried - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:56 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apparently JB personally requesting that fb posts be removed from John Lloyds group.

I'm not on facebook Punchy, whats upsetting the non action man?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 7:03 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Apparently JB personally requesting that fb posts be removed from John Lloyds group.

No idea Suffered, apparently someone posted something that upset the reluctant one and his office personally contacted JL to get it removed from his group which he duly did.
Same old school tactics from the puppet master and his merry band of Oafs.

JL is so far not disclosing the content of said allegedly offending post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 7:25 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

another attempt to get something they have no say in closed down.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 7:31 pm

I'd have told Brent to go feck himself and to take it to a solicitor.

Then once I'd received the letter from his solicitor I'd have left it until the very last second before removing it under the 48 hour rule.

So quick to cry libel and legal action when they're criticised.

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 7:55 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
When was the last time 20000 could fit into Home Park if they wanted to?

Will we ever see a 20k crowd again?

When we 'sold out' that game against Forest a few years ago when they gave away free tickets to students?

I seem to remember there being about 6,000 empty seats that afternoon...

Good work, Todd.

That was a good idea botched on implementation.

But yes... Lots of empty seats that day.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:10 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I'd have told Brent to go feck himself and to take it to a solicitor.

Then once I'd received the letter from his solicitor I'd have left it until the very last second before removing it under the 48 hour rule.

So quick to cry libel and legal action when they're criticised.

And someone really needs to explain the meaning of libel and pov to these empty threats that keep being branded about.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

No idea Suffered, apparently someone posted something that upset the reluctant one and his office personally contacted JL to get it removed from his group which he duly did.
Same old school tactics from the puppet master and his merry band of Oafs.

JL is so far not disclosing the content of said allegedly offending post.

Cheers Bhey, I did notice the chubby cheerleader announcing to his flock that he was deleting his account on that vile site, i thought someone must have asked Jimmy for a donation or something equally beastly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:02 pm

Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

That's about the gist of it.

Newell tried to disrupt JL's facebook page a few weeks ago, but he'd blocked so many Argyle fans that very few of us realised he was there; now that's failed, Papa Bear has weighed in. Was what was said libellous? No Idea, but I doubt very much anything would have ever got to court, because the inconvenient truth about suing for libel is that the person being sued can mount a defence, and in the case of Brent, Argyle and the internet, all manner of shenanigans could be uncovered that some parties would prefer to remain buried. And that's why you'll never see any of The Usual Suspects in open court, looking for £100k but being prepared to settle for £75k.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:49 pm

Good thread this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:55 pm

Homeslice wrote:
Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

That's about the gist of it.

Newell tried to disrupt JL's facebook page a few weeks ago, but he'd blocked so many Argyle fans that very few of us realised he was there; now that's failed, Papa Bear has weighed in. Was what was said libellous? No Idea, but I doubt very much anything would have ever got to court, because the inconvenient truth about suing for libel is that the person being sued can mount a defence, and in the case of Brent, Argyle and the internet, all manner of shenanigans could be uncovered that some parties would prefer to remain buried. And that's why you'll never see any of The Usual Suspects in open court, looking for £100k but being prepared to settle for £75k.

I had a couple of PM's Sunday on FB threatening gloom and doom if I didn't shut my mouth with reference to JL's Freechat. Needless to say I told them both to do their worst and I was available 24/7.....Brent took exception apparently to me suggesting he needed a Dermatologist
Feckin Puppets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Auditors worried
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4