Cornish Chris
argyl3
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
green_genie

green_genie

Auditors worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 8:54 pm

Or went into liquidation paying off debts to people suffering from another administration.

Couldn't make this shit up.

FES Status
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:13 pm

This isn't actually a great website to go by. I just looked up the company I work who I know are in good financial health and it came across if we are doomed.

Also those figures relate to 2013.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:26 pm

One would hope their better now tho
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:19 am

125+1 wrote:
This isn't actually a great website to go by. I just looked up the company I work who I know are in good financial health and it came across if we are doomed.

Just as I said earlier. It seems that some posters ignore any post that may dampen the ''Brent out'' screams. Accounts 2 years old and taken as a reflection of the clubs present financial position. - Jeeeez
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:55 am

Torture numbers,and they will confess to anything.....Gregg Easterbrook.

Statistics can be made to prove anything....even the truth.....Author Unknown.

Statistics are like bikinis,what they reveal is suggestive,but what they conceal is vital.....Aaron Levenstein.

Do not put your faith in what statistics say until you have carefully considered what they do not say.....William W Watt.

The average human has one breast and one testicle.....Des McHale.

It's all to do with spin.....interpretation is a science in itself....all to do with the answer you want....then you ask the question..........zyph 2015.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:59 am

But 2+2 does = 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:16 am

No HHP
No Civic Centre
No Oldway
No paint
No Pavilions
No hotels
Wrathall

Who needs accounts?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:16 am

Yea Man wrote:
Are there any companies who had advertising hoardings at the ground still owing any money for said hoardings??

Seriously sad times if that's what we are relying on, Pigeons coming home to Roost for the Quivering Lip Chancer.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:19 am

If Argyle did go to into Administration or completely tits up you can bet your bottom Dollar that the Pig and the Wife Snatcher will blame Brents demise on the Freaks and Weirdos on this Site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:40 am

green_genie wrote:
Or went into liquidation paying off debts to people suffering from another administration.

Couldn't make this shit up.

FES Status

Some interesting names on the list of Directors and Company Secretaries there.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:39 am

125+1 wrote:

How do you know they are in good financial health ? Just because you got awage rise, maybe bonus and paid on time doesnt mean they are 'well off'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:16 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
If Argyle did go to into Administration or completely tits up you can bet your bottom Dollar that the Pig and the Wife Snatcher will blame Brents demise on the Freaks and Weirdos on this Site

If that happens the only people bar Brent and his board who can have the finger pointed at them and blamed are nool, plebb and all their minions.

Last edited by Angry on Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:36 am

Here we go again
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 4:20 pm

It will be a tragedy bordering on epic proportions should Argyle go into a second administration.

It will be a horrifying day should Argyle go into liquidation.

Was it not that long ago when Brent stated that a majority of the debt was spoken for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 4:40 pm

The silence of Mr Brent on such matters does himself, or the club any favours.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 4:47 pm

As Freathy would say - WE HAVE NOT BEEN SAVED!!!!!!!
As I would say, this clubs going nowhere - no financial backing, no ambition, no direction - might as well say it BRENT OUT!!!!!!
Rolling Eyes confused
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 5:36 pm

akagreengull wrote:
As Freathy would say - WE HAVE NOT BEEN SAVED!!!!!!!
As I would say, this clubs going nowhere - no financial backing, no ambition, no direction - might as well say it BRENT OUT!!!!!!
Rolling Eyes confused
A BRENT OUT!!!!!! is always fair comment Aka, what a glorious day it will be when it finally comes to pass.cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:31 pm

If all the Brent anti protagonists are correct, we should now be bust, as we are now 18 months on from the date of those accounts.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:20 pm

We would not know if we are bust until it happens...

Open and transparent remember?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:29 pm

Obviously, but we're not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Judging by the lack of money forthcoming for the milk cup or even a few quid to smarten up the main entrance I'd say we're not well off atall.

Going cap in hand to Wrathall would back this up.

On a related note, if Brent isn't skint why has he not started a single one of his many development projects?

I'm sure the pension pot for him and his wife is nice and full though.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Graiser wrote:
If all the Brent anti protagonists are correct, we should now be bust, as we are now 18 months on from the date of those accounts.

Maybe we would have been without the 800K loan from the council and whatever Wrathell put in?

When are the latest accounts out?

The next 18 months should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:02 am

Rickler wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Maybe we would have been without the 800K loan from the council and whatever Wrathell put in?

Maybe Marks and Sparks would have been bust if they had had less customers.
Do we honestly think that Grizzly would have signed as manager if JB had said to him ''we have no money Grizzly''
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:13 am

That would have been open and transparent and Mr B don't seem to do open and transparent just ask the AFT.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:18 am

tigertony wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Maybe Marks and Sparks would have been bust if they had had less customers.
Do we honestly think that Grizzly would have signed as manager if JB had said to him ''we have no money Grizzly''

Do you honestly think Sheridan would have left if he had been told his budget for next season was going to be, say, doubled?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auditors worried   Auditors worried - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Auditors worried
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next