Chris Guest!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Chris Guest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Guest!   Chris Guest! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:26 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
To be honest, I'm not that fussed on what Webb does. He is club president, he can do nothing just like the last one as far as I'm concerned if that is what he chooses to do.

He used to be mildly entertaining during the takeover saga; being the Trust Chair meant he often broke useful news to us. Now though, his uber-positivity just grates me a little - I just don't share that common ground with him at all whilst we're in the position we're in. We're so far apart in mindsets that him posting on PASOTI or here just appears slightly propagandaic to me, I just can't take it seriously that we get a speech every time after another loss.

But; I'm not one to tell anyone what to do, he can continue here if he's got the stomach for it, he can merely post on PASOTI if that's his game, or he could solely attempt to reach out to the fans off-line...he's irrelevant to me.

Wise words Mock, and pretty much exactly as I see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Guest!   Chris Guest! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
To be honest, I'm not that fussed on what Webb does. He is club president, he can do nothing just like the last one as far as I'm concerned if that is what he chooses to do.

He used to be mildly entertaining during the takeover saga; being the Trust Chair meant he often broke useful news to us. Now though, his uber-positivity just grates me a little - I just don't share that common ground with him at all whilst we're in the position we're in. We're so far apart in mindsets that him posting on PASOTI or here just appears slightly propagandaic to me, I just can't take it seriously that we get a speech every time after another loss.

But; I'm not one to tell anyone what to do, he can continue here if he's got the stomach for it, he can merely post on PASOTI if that's his game, or he could solely attempt to reach out to the fans off-line...he's irrelevant to me.

Wise words Mock, and pretty much exactly as I see it.

And me too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Guest!   Chris Guest! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:41 pm

dane_b wrote:
does all this really matter ?

thinking the same.

lets have a poll do you want chris to return yes or no

can that be arranged mods? if the forum votes yes then i will go to him and put the case for to return here and answer all your questions (cant promise he will agree though must add) or no which that case well nothing happens,

seems to me a few miss chris and want some answers to questions so lets find out what the census is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Guest!   Chris Guest! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Phenom wrote:
dane_b wrote:

thinking the same.

can that be arranged mods? if the forum votes yes then i will go to him and put the case for to return here and answer all your questions (cant promise he will agree though must add) or no which that case well nothing happens,

seems to me a few miss chris and want some answers to questions so lets find out what the census is

Don't think that's a bad idea to be fair, whether he'd come back is another matter but how about we put the ball firmly in his court?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chris Guest!   Chris Guest! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Phenom wrote:
dane_b wrote:

thinking the same.

A poll?

A total waste of time..

As Chris Webb, he either wants to post here or he doesn't, and as EL Prez he either feels its his responsibility to do so, or he doesn't?

He has to decide, simple as that.

...and he's decided.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Guest!   Chris Guest! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:29 pm

As part of James Brent's Big Society, if Mr Webb, the VSA volunteer, doesn't want to post on here, that's fine by me. It's not as if we can't hear his wisdom across the road.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Chris Guest!   Chris Guest! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:10 pm

dont normally notice the club president, why should this one be any different.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Guest!   Chris Guest! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:05 am

Phenom wrote:
dane_b wrote:

thinking the same.

Off to Junior ATD !

Organising a 'census' should keep Robbie n Cobi quiet for a while Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Guest!   Chris Guest! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:42 am

Tringreen wrote:
Phenom wrote:
dane_b wrote:

thinking the same.

Off to Junior ATD !

Organising a 'census' should keep Robbie n Cobi quiet for a while Wink

irony is never lost cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Guest!   Chris Guest! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Guest!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2