49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 7:47 pm

bjorn_yesterday wrote:
I'm afraid some of the recent bland, humourless drivel on P@SOTI may well have been me. However, after this latest episode there will certainly be no more posting from me.

Feckin knew it !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:38 pm

womble wrote:
Just seen 3 newbie threads on pasoti.   The earliest two are so obviously multi's its embarrassing,  although PL2 faced says that keiko is koshet, so who am I to argue.

Very odd that these threads appear after mass defections from the site - there have been no newbie threads for ages and then 3 at ones, this week of all weeks?  Its an insult to everyones intelligence.  Mind you if they are real we're not missing anything,  they are embarrassingly trite.

The Spanish bloke is legitimate for sure, though who knows with regards to the other two.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 12:14 am

Great to see Herb and Andy Lannie on here.

I sincerely hope you fine upstanding gentlemen stick around. flower
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 6:40 am

Took 'em long enough to see through the fat controller and his web of deceit. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:35 am

Paven wrote:
womble wrote:
Just seen 3 newbie threads on pasoti.   The earliest two are so obviously multi's its embarrassing,  although PL2 faced says that keiko is koshet, so who am I to argue.

Very odd that these threads appear after mass defections from the site - there have been no newbie threads for ages and then 3 at ones, this week of all weeks?  Its an insult to everyones intelligence.  Mind you if they are real we're not missing anything,  they are embarrassingly trite.

The Spanish bloke is legitimate for sure, though who knows with regards to the other two.

How do you know he's legit?

Because Postcode said so? lol!
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 8:49 am

Pasoti - Page 38 Angry110

The point that Angry S misses is that the mods on Pasoti have always been completely undermined by the elephant in the room. Ok, the elephant is actually a pig but you get my point.

What is the point of having "rules" if the mods don't abide by them? Herb has been banned for taking the piss out of Nool 10-15 times in 18 months, but its OK for Nool to slag me off by my real name when I don't have a right of reply? Didn't they make up a rule that you couldn't mention people who had no right of reply?

Andy's last paragraph is interesting - full names and postal addresses, no hotmail or gmail. Would they police Peter Jones this time? I don't even have to mention Nool and De Liar using multi's. Andy must have forgotten about when he was using his Derrick Sanderson/Emerald Green account. I don't remember him calling for postal addresses then.

Its the hypocrisy (or selective memories) like this that is destroying Pasoti. We can all see it. No one respects the mods on Pasoti because they defend Nool and that undermines anything they do or say.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:08 am

Only kids and geeks will put up with that sort of scenario this moderator suggests. And angry Andy of all people having a signature talking of a happy smile ? do me a favour  Very Happy
Also, I would suggest it's rather a bit dodgy, given their well documented miss use of private information. They're supposed to be a conversational fans' forum, not a secret MOD establishment. No wonder an ex  headteacher leading the AFT is more to their liking. Next best thing to Racist Frank.

Authoritarian tosh from a bunch of angry old men who don't like opposing views on anything. And they can't even take a bit of sarcasm . Hopeless. There's always been people like that around in all walks of life, Pasoti is just unlucky to have been taken over by some, and is bound to show in it's culture in the end. What an unpleasant mess, and doesn't reflect well on the club, given Nool's relationship with it.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:49 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

The point that Angry S misses is that the mods on Pasoti have always been completely undermined by the elephant in the room. Ok, the elephant is actually a pig but you get my point.

What is the point of having "rules" if the mods don't abide by them? Herb has been banned for taking the piss out of Nool 10-15 times in 18 months, but its OK for Nool to slag me off by my real name when I don't have a right of reply? Didn't they make up a rule that you couldn't mention people who had no right of reply?

Andy's last paragraph is interesting - full names and postal addresses, no hotmail or gmail. Would they police Peter Jones this time? I don't even have to mention Nool and De Liar using multi's. Andy must have forgotten about when he was using his Derrick Sanderson/Emerald Green account. I don't remember him calling for postal addresses then.

Its the hypocrisy (or selective memories) like this that is destroying Pasoti. We can all see it. No one respects the mods on Pasoti because they defend Nool and that undermines anything they do or say.

That's breathtaking stuff from the bloke who used the name of a Canadian ex-ice hockey player, cleverly throwing suspicion onto two of his collegaues (mind you that's nothing compared to what IJN used to say about IDL when he ditched his missus for a "perfect 10") to help cover up the Deep Throat business. As did his fellow mod Matt to my certain knowledge. On top of that 2 of the Throaters were mods - IJN and IDL. God knows how many of the others were actively involved but even if they weren't they must have known what was going on or been able to find out had they a mind to because it couldn't have been more obvious that something was going on.

From that point onwards Pasoti has been dead in all but name. Killed by those entrusted to nurture it. And its been daleking at the AFT ever since.

Anyway they may as well put whatever user restriction in place they like regarding email addresses, IPs, whatever. Who cares? That'll just drive even more people away and quite evidently hardly anybody wants to post there anyway.

Still Nooly's got what he always wanted: a Pasoti devoid of educated wankers. What a shame that all he has left is a wankerdom cast in his own image.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Tringreen

Tringreen

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:16 am

Nool.........

Upside Down Andy and the other dogs, I mean mods......

The dimwitted Avivas....

http://image.slidesharecdn.com/connectionsafussr-130410122023-phpapp01/95/animal-farm-ussr-7-638.jpg?cb=1365596499
Back to top Go down
swampy

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:44 am

Almost 1400 tuned in at 10am on a Sunday morning. Wow that is impressive.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:49 am

As impressive as it is unbelievable.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 12:20 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

What that drivel actually says is 'there is no taboo subject on Pasoti'. 'You can post what you like'. 'But if you criticise the mods or mention ATD too much, you will be banned and we don't see anything wrong with that'.

What a big bunch of brainwashed jackboot brigade the mods there have become.

A bit like 1930s Germany, no one has the bollocks to take him aside and explain that his neurotic obsessions will be the ruin of them all. 'We were just following orders' has become the default mindset. Pasoti had the near monopoly on Argyle forum discussion 5 years ago, but it is growing weaker every day in spite of growing attendances.

ATD's forum traffic is going in one direction, John Lloyd's fb group has more and more activity every week. Pasoti's traffic and activity is on the escalator going down the other direction, in spite of the Pravda stats they insist on releasing. When is it going to dawn on them the pigs of Home Farm style of moderating just isn't working?

[/Godwin's Law]
Back to top Go down
Herb.

Herb.

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 12:21 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Herb has been banned for taking the piss out of Nool 10-15 times in 18 months

Can I please set the record straight on this.

It's been for at least 5 years and on hundreds of occasions.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 12:27 pm

Who can forget the "yes massah." very funny.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 12:35 pm

Herb. wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Herb has been banned for taking the piss out of Nool 10-15 times in 18 months

Can I please set the record straight on this.

It's been for at least 5 years and on hundreds of occasions.

The 10-15 times probably equates in reality, to 100-150 times.

It's just that he only has the brain capacity to figure out he's being lol'd at, around 10% of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 12:51 pm

He knows he's being ridiculed all the time. It's only some of the times that he actually recognises how.

He's right about one thing though: Pasoti has moved in a very different direction - it's gone from the terraces to the boardroom and from being of and for the fans to being of and for the club's owner. Nooly himself is a living, breathing, walking metaphor for Pasoti's demise every bit as much as he's the cause of it.

Still he was told what would happen before it did, as it began and part way through; he was just too pig-headed to accept the obvious as the truth and it is far more important to him to suck up to the Big Boys than to think independently and none of the Pasoti mods will say "no, Ian" because they have all seen what happpens to those (and the list is now embarassingly long) who do.

And he still probably hasn't told his mods the truth about his backers.

LOL.

Last edited by Sir Francis Drake on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 12:51 pm

There has been some major whooshing! I loved the phone call to the charity about Damon's parachute jump.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 2:00 pm

It must be driving the Fat Controller and his minions absolutely nuts that all these screenshots are being posted on here from boards that are restricted to pasoti account holders only. I can imagine Weasel de Lar poring over the login records trying to figure out who's who.

Good work chaps, keep it up.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 2:50 pm

Keep up the screenshot, as Homeslice says it must be driving them crazy lol!

Pasoti is now the directors box board ATD is the terraces. Similar to the old rub of the greens board.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 2:56 pm

Most of his silent viewers only sign in to have a laugh. I don't bother any more, I mean what is the point in mocking the afflicted?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:27 pm

Why sign in ? View as guest.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 4:09 pm

Elias wrote:

Same reason as why subversives sign in here, you can't see it all unless you are signed in. Allows the paranoid mods to see who's who and out them if they need a hard on.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 4:22 pm

We're not that bad Hengy
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 4:37 pm

seadog wrote:
There has been some major whooshing! I loved the phone call to the charity about Damon's parachute jump.

That had me in stitches :pighug:

Is it still on there?
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 5:06 pm

Hengist wrote:
Elias wrote:

Same reason as why subversives sign in here, you can't see it all unless you are signed in. Allows the paranoid mods to see who's who and out them if they need a hard on.

Rolling Eyes  Geddon Henge.
Do you fink the moderators here are the same as those across the way ?

Last edited by Sir John Hawkins on Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pasoti - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next