seadog wrote:
That went well.

Well = Fount or Spring.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 5:52 pm

Sat reading an official document, plenty of bananas handy.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:54 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
After my latest exchange with Nooligan on Exeweb my machine now picks up trojan horse type malware warnings every time I visit Exeweb, luckily my Antivirus deals with them all.

Co-incidence ?!

What is he doing on Exeweb anyway ??  Its the equivalent of a Yid being on a Gooner Site.  Does he actually support Exeter or is there an Agenda involving Money or what ??

Exeweb is a decent site with some decent posters and the mods are ok too. I initially registered for banter but once I found out that Porky and a few of his chums were using it it became a useful tool for spreading the word to the wider world in Devon football about the corruption of Pasoti and it's controllers.
ATD is now seen in a good light on Exeweb and has gained decent Greaser posters like LT and Motorman thanks to my good work.
Perhaps a few of the mod team on ATD would do well to remember this before they stick the boot in next time.

Confused.
I thought exeweb was responsible for ,'outing' your real name ???
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:17 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
After my latest exchange with Nooligan on Exeweb my machine now picks up trojan horse type malware warnings every time I visit Exeweb, luckily my Antivirus deals with them all.

Co-incidence ?!

What is he doing on Exeweb anyway ??  Its the equivalent of a Yid being on a Gooner Site.  Does he actually support Exeter or is there an Agenda involving Money or what ??

Exeweb is a decent site with some decent posters and the mods are ok too. I initially registered for banter but once I found out that Porky and a few of his chums were using it it became a useful tool for spreading the word to the wider world in Devon football about the corruption of Pasoti and it's controllers.
ATD is now seen in a good light on Exeweb and has gained decent Greaser posters like LT and Motorman thanks to my good work.
Perhaps a few of the mod team on ATD would do well to remember this before they stick the boot in next time.

Arise Sir Punchy !
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:23 pm

Elias wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Co-incidence ?!

Confused.
I thought exeweb was responsible for ,'outing' your real name ???

My name was outed on Exeweb by Nool but it later transpired that Exeweb nor it's mod's were responsible for leaking my personal details. I can only assume that the pig gained it by other nefarious methods.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 8:53 am

Rickler wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
6 topics today with a new post on what is generally a busy day football forum wise.

2 of those are an auction and the Torquay love fest.

lol!

Bedtime soon, but since yesterday lunchtime..

Pasoti  was 612904 now 613040 + 136 posts

ATD  was 265413 now 265550 + 137 Posts

Who's the fastest growing now, eh Nool?

cheers cheers cheers

24 Hrs later....

'Pastoti'  613040  +178

ATD 265719  + 169

Down by nine...

A Freakish and weird result...

... but not long now until ATD is Number 1!

Now.

A week later...

Pastcrapi 614613 = +1573

ATD 266744 = +1025

Roughly 2/3rds...

The writing is on the wall!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:31 pm

Possible popcorn time here if it doesn't get erased.

Frank still doesn't seem to understand that being exposed as a racist homophobe on multiple occasions makes him look rather Cunty in most peoples eyes.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=90788
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 10:26 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Frank still doesn't seem to understand that being exposed as a racist homophobe on multiple occasions makes him look rather Cunty in most peoples eyes.

He appears to be totally blind to his own cuntyness, he's been owned by rngreen who's just been 'offered out' at the next fanfest bounce
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 10:35 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

He appears to be totally blind to his own cuntyness, he's been owned by rngreen who's just been 'offered out' at the next fanfest bounce

Doesn't that make Frank look like a bigoted thug of a cnut?

Anyone for a "chat"

Not very Funtime is it?

To be fair his moral compass must be all over the place. Corbyn is bad enough but the Prime Minister getting noshed off by a pig is too much.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 12:16 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Doesn't that make Frank look like a bigoted thug of a cnut?

Anyone for a "chat"

Not very Funtime is it?

To be fair his moral compass must be all over the place. Corbyn is bad enough but the Prime Minister getting noshed off by a pig is too much.

Good old Frank. To be fair, would you want a "chat" with the bloke? This I believe is his take on the gay marriage debate. He makes Bernard Manning appear enlightened.

Pasoti - Page 21 Jobby10
Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 12:40 pm

The demise of Pasoti just get's sweeter and sweeter.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:38 am

Guest wrote:
The demise of Pasoti just get's sweeter and sweeter.

.....and not an Argyle fan in Plymouth who is not aware of the reason why pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:52 am

At about 4.30pm yesterday I had a glance at the Pasoti Mansfield game thread. For a Forum with so many thousands of users, they'd had 32 posts.

At the same time ATD's matchday thread had had 34.

I'll say it again though, it isn't about the number of people (unless you're desperate enough to try and blind potential sponsors pig ). What is far more significant is the number of longstanding intelligent witty knowledgeable posters, who have deserted the Pigs Personal Playground for ATD and John Lloyds Free Chat group.

It is the loss of those people that has crippled Pasoti as far as quality of debate and being a credible independent (lol) forum is concerned.

It really is a slow motion car crash over on the Farm.

Top work, Ians. clown
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:22 am

Trouble is, they still keep the flies off the reluctant one, as do the rest of directors' box creepers, including the trust and others, for whom the desire to be seen as being someone is all consuming and results in total compliance to the fine gentleman. Just the way he likes it.
The appointment of another personally ambitious supporter, who will offer further covering fire in the guise of corporate governance, provides further evidence of gentleman jim's adroitness in manipulating janner football fans.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:50 am

Tring, I really don't know why you keep including the Trust in your list of directors box creepers. I still keep in contact with some of them and if I thought they were ' creeping' around the directors box I would have something to say about it. As far as I can see they haven't been doing any thing of the sort and I'm a little closer than you.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:21 am

Richard Blight wrote:
Tring, I really don't know why you keep including the Trust in your list of directors box creepers. I still keep in contact with some of them and if I thought they were ' creeping' around the directors box I would have something to say about it. As far as I can see they haven't been doing any thing of the sort and I'm a little closer than you.

Was the trust leader not spotted in the DB at an away match recently. Or was that mistaken identity ?

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:29 am

Richard Blight wrote:

Richard.....please don't stop Trinnys fun he does like spinning the same old aging ideas.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:10 pm

zyph wrote:
Richard Blight wrote:

Richard.....please don't stop Trinnys fun he does like spinning the same old aging ideas.

It's 'Tring' and 'ageing' you old fart. Back to the blocked list you go.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:13 pm

I think he was invited by the Wycombe Trust to attend the game.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 12:26 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I think he was invited by the Wycombe Trust to attend the game.

Yep, that's right he was a guest of Wycombe's Trust nothing to do with anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:38 am

So, he was with the WW trust in the Argyle/visitors' box ?

Back to top Go down

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:53 am

I am no fan of Bob and where he's heading, that's for sure, but he would be derelict in his duty if he didn't take the opportunity to spend as much time as possible talking to a fans' trust that owns a league club. And particularly Wycombe and their attempts to separate the stadium from the club itself.
The odd photo standing at the back with a Wycombe trust person means nothing. As owners, they will be entertaining their opposite numbers.
And of course, I've seen enough snaps of Corbyn recently to convince the planet he's the devil incarnate. Context is everything.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 7:02 am

Tringreen wrote:
zyph wrote:
Richard Blight wrote:

It's 'Tring' and 'ageing' you old fart. Back to the blocked list you go.

It doesn't have to be.....'aging' (American English) is used quite often these days.....but you would have known that of course.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 9:58 am

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
I am no fan of Bob and where he's heading, that's for sure, but he would be derelict in his duty if he didn't take the opportunity to spend as much time as possible talking to a fans' trust that owns a league club. And particularly Wycombe and their attempts to separate the stadium from the club itself.
The odd photo standing at the back with a Wycombe trust person means nothing. As owners, they will be entertaining their opposite numbers.
And of course, I've seen enough snaps of Corbyn recently to convince the planet he's the devil incarnate. Context is everything.

Indeed it is, my dear old thing.

Would you care to elaborate on where you believe Bob is heading ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:40 pm

Just had a peep at the farm laugh

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=90843&sid=ed88d129b7c236b7fc721b3755218311

Plan B laugh

The one sure thing is that any new stand will be underwhelming, box the club in and a 750 cover function facility will no doubt be pigsearmarked to make the uninvesting owner money, not the football club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pasoti - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Pasoti - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next