Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....

Go down 
+29
Czarcasm
SwimWithTheTide
PlymptonPilgrim
Mapperley, darling
Greenskin
Charlie Wood
nzgreen
pepsipete
Sir Francis Drake
sufferedsince 68
akagreengull
Chemical Ali
Jethro
Josh Pope
Les Miserable
Cornish Chris
Freathy
tigertony
lawnmowerman
Lord Tisdale
Lord Melbury
argyl3
Elias
Dick Trickle
VillageGreen
steveinspain
AstiSpumante
Foxy
Tgwu
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

The next manager should be....
Paul Wotton
The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_lcap3%The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Ian Holloway
The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_lcap40%The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 24 ]
Sean McCarthy
The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nigel Clough
The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_lcap10%The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 6 ]
Darren Ferguson
The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_lcap8%The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 5 ]
Kevin Blackwell
The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Keith Hill
The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 12 ]
James Beattie
The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
John Ward
The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Graham Westley
 2% [ 1 ]
Sean O'Driscoll
The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_lcap3%The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Dennis Wise
The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_lcap5%The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Lee Clark
 0% [ 0 ]
Paul Tisdale
The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_lcap5%The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 60

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:35 pm

steveinspain wrote:
Just to throw another name out there Frank Harper seems to have heard a whisper about Brian McDermott nudge nudge wink wink
That would be a good appointment if he fancies league 2.

exeter city hero of their early 90's title win i believe (Exeter fan is that right?) so that alone wont win him fans here at all and will be brought up every time we lose.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 3:28 pm

steveinspain wrote:
Just to throw another name out there Frank Harper seems to have heard a whisper about Brian McDermott nudge nudge wink wink

Could Argyle afford him ?.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 6:26 pm

Angry wrote:
steveinspain wrote:

exeter city hero of their early 90's title win i believe (Exeter fan is that right?) so that alone wont win him fans here at all and will be brought up every time we lose.

Yep ... and .... he played at Djurgårdens IF as well so thats him out the running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:26 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
steveinspain wrote:

I live in vain hope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:40 pm

tigertony wrote:
Angry wrote:
steveinspain wrote:

Yep ... and .... he played at Djurgårdens IF as well so thats him out the running.

Definitely not getting the job then, argyle are allies of AIK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:27 pm

A couple of tweets mentioning Brian McDermott - If Cocko not available, I'd be happy with that!!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:30 pm

Goughlan contract is coming to a end at Southend but a new twist could be Yeovil

But I’m soon to be out of contract at the club so my future is quite uncertain at the moment.

More developments are expected to unfold within the next 48 hours and Coughlan hopes his future can be resolved by the end of the week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:33 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
steveinspain wrote:

Argyle can't even afford to litter pick Home Park, take the weeds out of bricks that were sold for £50 each or send the youth team to the Milk Cup.

What makes us think we can afford the chief scout of Arsenal whose last jobs in management was at two sides expecting promotion to the Premier League?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:39 pm

ejh wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
steveinspain wrote:

Argyle can't even afford to litter pick Home Park, take the weeds out of bricks that were sold for £50 each or send the youth team to the Milk Cup.

What makes us think we can afford the chief scout of Arsenal whose last jobs in management was at two sides expecting promotion to the Premier League?

i agree, unless he is desperate to get back into management he is willing to take a big paycut ND FALL FROM GRACE IF YOU WILL.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:53 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
A couple of tweets mentioning Brian McDermott - If Cocko not available, I'd be happy with that!!
In my view if Brian McD is available that should rule out Cocko.
What is Warburton doing these days?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:56 pm

tigertony wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

any realistic choices that club might have a chance oof hiring?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:57 pm

IF COCKO not being available being the definitive statement

Wake me up when this nightmare is over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:00 pm

If we cant tempt McDermott (or we are not impressed by him), I would happy if we got Coughlan
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:08 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
If we cant tempt McDermott (or we are not impressed by him), I would happy if we got Coughlan

On the Herald story about Sturrock suggesting GC will make a good manager, down in the comments section a person has said BM was interviewed today. How true that is one knows not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:18 pm

BM was interviewed
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:47 pm

Brian McDermott always reminds me of a boiled egg with glasses on.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:52 pm

Greenskin wrote:

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:53 pm

Matt Lucas's twin
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:36 pm

Everyone with have to trade in their Bob Marley wigs for the boiled egg look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:11 am

steveinspain wrote:
Everyone with have to trade in their Bob Marley wigs for the boiled egg look.

Dont steve as you know they will do it for real lol what did they do with their fireman hats i wonder?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:20 am

Greenskin wrote:
laugh

People talk about ''tempting ex-higher league managers'' but Saffend managed it.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 4:45 am

tigertony wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

Baking bread.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:09 am

tigertony wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

I think Warburton would be a good shout. But I think I'd be chuffed with BM.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:12 am

No chance with Warburton surely. He'll get the first big Championship job that comes along next season.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:40 am

shonbo wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

I think Warburton would be a good shout. But I think I'd be chuffed with BM.

Razz As if somebody who has just narrowly missed out on taking a relatively small club to the Prem would come anywhere near a club wallowing around in the basement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....   The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be..... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Plymouth Argyle manager should be.....
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next