VillageGreen
AstiSpumante
Josh Pope
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh Pope

The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:00 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:11 pm

No team news yet ?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:17 pm

Hartley says ''it will be all guns blazing''.

The below caught the eye.

Hartley insisted the players appreciated the time and expense those supporters went to, and they want to repay them with a play-off final appearance at Wembley.

He said: "A lot of people travelled to Carlisle and they paid good money to get up there.

"It could have cost people over £200 and then we put in the type of performance we did, but that has gone now.

"The only thing we can do is repay these fans by getting in the play-offs and taking them to Wembley. That's what we all intend to do."
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:49 pm

My guess is we'll see the same team as at Carlisle only Mellor in for Jones.

Lee should have come in tomorrow because Blizzard was absolutely diabolical, so it's a shame Cox is injured again. Don't get me wrong, I usually like Blizzard, but he was probably about 1/10 (if that) on the weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:56 pm

I'd like to Bobby Reid taken out of the side. Its not his fault, his confidence is shot.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:58 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
I'd like to Bobby Reid taken out of the side. Its not his fault, his confidence is  shot.

Who's going to come in though? Going by the last two games he's been ok, vs Wimbledon he was excellent and vs Carlisle one of their better ones in a very, very poor 11. With Lee and Cox out and Harvey and Norburn never being given a look in, I doubt we'll see the midfield change at all..
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 1:01 pm

I've decided to celebrate the biggest match of our recent history by going to the Barnet vs Gateshead match instead to shout abuse at Mr Graham Stack for upsetting Pasoti and laugh at Mr Bondz N'Gala for having a very silly name

Great times in store
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 1:23 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
I'd like to Bobby Reid taken out of the side. Its not his fault, his confidence is  shot.

He was our best player against Wimbledon last week.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 2:17 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

He was our best player against Wimbledon last week.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:58 pm

My son has talked me into going tomorrow - my first visit for some time.

I shall do a 'just back' report.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:03 pm

Would like to be in manchester tomorrow.....

Bury v phoney club
Rochdale v real wimbledon.

Brent out

Tense day tomorrow even defeat for tranmere wont send them down all depends on exeter....
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:25 pm

End of season piss up tomorrow, which incidentally will take the form of every other home game, plus a curry house booking. Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Tranmere are bring at least six coaches
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:37 pm

The biggest game of the season and a little birdy tells me Argyle haven't even bothered to contact the "Argyle Ambassadors" to promote this match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:50 pm

im not going
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:28 pm

Full kit tomorrow, inc. shin pads & gloves.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:30 pm

Don't forget your snood.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:57 pm

Angry wrote:
im not going

I am going and IF the results goes our way my son is buying the wife and I a fish supper. (Where to go?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:09 pm

Francines obvs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:32 pm

Will be on the train on my own tomorrow - nip up the Imperial for breakfast on the connection down!! What ever happens, happens - always deserves a session!! Bottoms up
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:06 pm

Tgwu. Not sure where you're going back to but Stadium Fish Bar by Cherry is pretty good now. Cole brook foreshore if in PL7.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:13 am

Dont matter Argyle will lose anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:39 am

Nah, Pauly Shorely we can win this one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 7:25 am

Do you get fish and chips stateside?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 7:40 am

Saw Pauly Shore at the Comedy Store on Sunset Blvd many moons ago. Very funny.

Order chips across the pond and you get crisps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread   The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Biggest Game in Recent History Match Thread
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next