Charlie Wood
sufferedsince 68
Czarcasm
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Definition of a Major Coup.....? Empty
PostSubject: Definition of a Major Coup.....?   Definition of a Major Coup.....? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 9:01 pm

.....getting a sponsorship from Ivor Dewdney, apparently! cheers cheers lol! lol!

Classic Farm Propaganda... http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=88593
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Definition of a Major Coup.....?   Definition of a Major Coup.....? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 9:10 pm

Thats me not buying an ivors again not that i ever do untill they stop sponsoring the mass propaganda machine that couldnt be more anti free speech and pro censorship.

Could that site be classed as a fan forum anymore i dont think so its a brent pr tool only.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Definition of a Major Coup.....?   Definition of a Major Coup.....? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 9:24 pm

Great website with great values ? I thought it was still owned and run by Jimmy's fan club manager? what is it with unpopular dictators? Why do they need to tell the world how great they are!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Definition of a Major Coup.....?   Definition of a Major Coup.....? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 9:33 pm

The most overrated pasty since pasties were invented. More swede and boiled potato than on your Sunday dinner!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Definition of a Major Coup.....?   Definition of a Major Coup.....? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 10:14 pm

FFS, Postey's wetting himself over this MAJOR name sponsoring the farm (what do they need sponsoring for exactly, have the backers pulled the plug?). Those boys need to get out more, but I guess it's a fine example of the parochial Janner who's easily impressed.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Definition of a Major Coup.....?   Definition of a Major Coup.....? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 10:33 pm

Do Ivor sponsor Argyle? Certainly take fair bit of trade from them and licensed pitches near ground.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Definition of a Major Coup.....?   Definition of a Major Coup.....? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 10:33 pm

Major Coup ? Dunno - I know of:
General Make 'n' mend
Major fuel spillage
General Salute
Major General
??
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Definition of a Major Coup.....?   Definition of a Major Coup.....? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 10:35 pm

green_genie wrote:
Do Ivor sponsor Argyle? Certainly take fair bit of trade from them and licensed pitches near ground.

I wonder who it is that has next season's contract to supply Home Park with pasties?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Definition of a Major Coup.....?   Definition of a Major Coup.....? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:54 am

Was it when the CIA installed a syndicate of cocaine dealers into the government of Bolivia using money that was meant to be fighting the cocaine dealers?
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Definition of a Major Coup.....?   Definition of a Major Coup.....? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:25 am

This is one major coup

Definition of a Major Coup.....? Coop10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Definition of a Major Coup.....?   Definition of a Major Coup.....? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:20 am

Considering the problem Pasoti has with moderator and owner obesity, should it really be celebrating this sponsorship deal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Definition of a Major Coup.....?   Definition of a Major Coup.....? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:25 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Considering the problem Pasoti has with moderator and owner obesity, should it really be celebrating this sponsorship deal?

lol! lol! :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Definition of a Major Coup.....?   Definition of a Major Coup.....? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 2:17 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
With-menace

With-menace

PostSubject: Re: Definition of a Major Coup.....?   Definition of a Major Coup.....? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:48 pm

green_genie wrote:
The only Ivor we need recognise is Ivor Jones who's name was emblazoned apon that pilgim shirt 29 years ago this week!
Somewhere in the top one of my argyle memories.
https://youtu.be/tZBE0h9cUZM
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Definition of a Major Coup.....?   Definition of a Major Coup.....? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 4:55 pm

With-menace wrote:
green_genie wrote:
The only Ivor we need recognise is Ivor Jones who's name was emblazoned apon that pilgim shirt 29 years ago this week!
Somewhere in the top one of my argyle memories.
https://youtu.be/tZBE0h9cUZM

And I worked for him come to that !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Definition of a Major Coup.....?   Definition of a Major Coup.....? Empty

Back to top Go down

Definition of a Major Coup.....?
Page 1 of 1