HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Major Announcement

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dane

Dane

Major Announcement  Empty
PostSubject: Major Announcement    Major Announcement  EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm

If argyle win tomorrow, ill be wasting my money buying a ticket for the new years day game to support the charge to the play-offs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement    Major Announcement  EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:02 pm

Win or lose, I won't be. Bad vibes up there.
Winning is just winning. I've done too much of it in my life. It needs to be more than just that.
 jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement    Major Announcement  EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:12 pm

glory supporting
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement    Major Announcement  EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Another major announcement. Watching Cardiff - Sunderland. That Vincent Tan deserves a proper slap.

In fact, anyone who wears a football shirt over the top of a standard shirt, then tucks them in his trousers, topped off with wearing leather driving gloves and sunglasses (in the fckin dark) probably deserves more than just a slap.

Edit: haha, Sunderland equalize in the 95th minute. Take THAT Tan. You deserve that for your rediculous choice of attire.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement    Major Announcement  EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Another major announcement. Watching Cardiff - Sunderland. That Vincent Tan deserves a proper slap.

In fact, anyone who wears a football shirt over the top of a standard shirt, then tucks them in his trousers, topped off with wearing leather driving gloves and sunglasses (in the fckin dark) probably deserves more than just a slap.

Edit: haha, Sunderland equalize in the 95th minute. Take THAT Tan. You deserve that for your rediculous choice of attire.

Seems this evening we are be mostly in fooking mind meld mode.

He is an 'orrible little cnut who does deserve a serious slap or three.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement    Major Announcement  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Draw.

Hmmmm I didn't allow for this outcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement    Major Announcement  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:59 pm

Dane. wrote:
Draw.  

back to united next week?
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement    Major Announcement  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 5:00 pm

major announcement....biggest home crowd of the season...you heard it here first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement    Major Announcement  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 7:45 pm

greensleeves wrote:
major announcement....biggest home crowd of the season...you heard it here first.

It would be worrying if it wasn't given its a Devon derby lol
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement    Major Announcement  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:05 pm

Angry wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Draw.  

back to united next week?

fecking hate glory supporters.have no time for them.
one man one club.
supported argyle my whole life,through thick and thin not just when they are winning.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement    Major Announcement  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Good for you.

I like to think I spend my money to be entertained. Not flush it down the toilet that is argyle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement    Major Announcement  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shaddap Dean!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement    Major Announcement  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Dane. wrote:
Good for you.  

I like to think I spend my money to be entertained. Not flush it down the toilet that is argyle

Yoouum naaaaaaaaat a prrraaaaaaaaper faaaaaan.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement    Major Announcement  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:44 pm

hairy j wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shaddap Dean!

Silly name removed by mod. Please stop outing someone. If they wanted to use their real name, they would.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement    Major Announcement  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:19 pm

Dane. wrote:
Good for you.  

your not a proper fan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement    Major Announcement  Empty

Back to top Go down

Major Announcement
Page 1 of 1