VillageGreen
sufferedsince 68
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. Empty
PostSubject: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:50 pm

If it was jimmy getting the same amount of stick, i think one or two would be having Logging in issues! all seems like an orchestrated attack, sanctioned by the High Command? Perhaps they are missing the Fletcher glory days!Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:09 pm

Not surprising when you think that someone in a high profile role at the club was also behind a parody account making John Sheridan out to be a womaniser and an alcoholic.

Sounds very similar to what Bobby Williamson had to put up with but without the twitter side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:13 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Not surprising when you think that someone in a high profile role at the club was also behind a parody account making John Sheridan out to be a womaniser and an alcoholic.

Sounds very similar to what Bobby Williamson had to put up with but without the twitter side.

I wonder how Sheridan's family would feel if they had to read the Twitter account?

#youfuckinghypocrite
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:23 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
If it was jimmy getting the same amount of stick, i think one or two would be having Logging in issues! all seems like an orchestrated attack, sanctioned by the High Command? Perhaps they are missing the Fletcher glory days!Laughing

Yeah, i have noticed the flak over there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:41 pm

Link?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:47 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Can you do both laugh I thought one generally led to a failure in the other.
WTF do those piglets want FFS. Comments like ''we don't deserve to go up'' oink oink oink. We have won more and lost less games than every team below us. Only 1 team has conceded less. If you don't let in goals then you don't have to score 2 or 3 every game. 7th = play-offs and if we end up there of course we freaking deserve to be in the play-offs. :pighug:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:54 pm

I could understand the passionate hatred towards him if we were fighting off relegation but do they not see that we are very close to finishing in the playoffs?

at the end of the day they are bitter old men who dont like the fact that sheridan doesnt pander to them like the court jesters reid and fletcher did and just gets on with the job.

Back to top Go down
pilgrimfather

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:07 pm

To be fair, it's only about 4 or 5 posters (including the seemingly retarded Steve Evans) who keep bleating on about Sheridan.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:02 pm

Angry wrote:
I could understand the passionate hatred towards him if we were fighting off relegation but do they not see that we are very close to finishing in the playoffs?

at the end of the day they are bitter old men who dont like the fact that sheridan doesnt pander to them like the court jesters reid and fletcher did and just gets on with the job.

That sums up JS perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:23 pm

The Skinster had just ripped them a new one - bravo cheers
Back to top Go down
devonportlad

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:51 pm

Pasoti are just hypocritical c*nts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:16 pm

Frankly I couldn't give a flying one if he's not Mr. Personality as long as he gets us out of this god forsaken division, no teams going to lay down and die Cos its Argyle, every game will be a battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:38 pm

Graiser wrote:
Frankly I couldn't give a flying one if he's not Mr. Personality as long as he gets us out of this god forsaken division, no teams going to lay down and die Cos its Argyle, every game will be a battle.

my thoughts exactly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:40 pm

Yeh, but can he make an omelette?
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:22 am

18 attempts on goal the other night and we scored just one. Also left ourselves open at the back in a game that could've gone either way.

Sheridan is obviously aware of his team's weaknesses so sets them up accordingly and just like the apparent budget afforded to him, it's enough to just scrape into the play-off positions. If anyone deserves stick it's the board for failing to deliver a better budget, not a manager who has clearly delivered as well as could be expected.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:25 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
18 attempts on goal the other night and we scored just one.  Also left ourselves open at the back in a game that could've gone either way.

Sheridan is obviously aware of his team's weaknesses so sets them up accordingly and just like the apparent budget afforded to him, it's enough to just scrape into the play-off positions.  If anyone deserves stick it's the board for failing to deliver a better budget, not a manager who has clearly delivered as well as could be expected.

It's all comparison isn't it.....I would prefer Argyle's one point than the way Burton subjected their fans to 30 shots on goal for one point by scoring in the 99th minute (they where losing for 97 minutes)........ok Burton's fans know that they are going up and their one point wasn't all that important compared to Argyle's......it just shows that on there day any team in this league can cause an upset.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:01 am

Oh dear.

Does somebody not suck up to the superfans enough?

Definitely parallels with Williamson there, and Pulis too - I know the Cheerleader hates him. I always wonder whether that's because TP didn't feel the need to thank him for his incomparable support every home game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:54 am

Cornish Chris wrote:
Oh dear.

Does somebody not suck up to the superfans enough?

Definitely parallels with Williamson there, and Pulis too - I know the Cheerleader hates him. I always wonder whether that's because TP didn't feel the need to thank him for his incomparable support every home game.

Didnt he stop going altogether under Pulis? definately more to the eye than meets that one forshore.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:11 pm

Any man who rates Pulis the worst Argyle manager ever needs everything examining.
As Hugh says definitely more to the eye than meets.
Did Pulis perhaps tell him he didn't like sycophants and told him p#ss off.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:37 pm

He weren't keen on that other northerner either, Colin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How very dare he!!!! sack him now board
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:54 pm

Shez should do a pig roast. cheers
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:34 am

The usual Knobbers claiming that this squad full of losers is really very very talented and that its all Shez's fault that we did not get promoted? i think we did not get automatic promotion for lots of reasons, 1. The players are not  brave enough to win away matches they just retreat into their shells. 2 Total over reliance on cheap loans with no real experience. 3 Total lack of real backing in the transfer market from the owner Oyston Brent. Still looking on the brightside, stripes were back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:36 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The usual Knobbers claiming that this squad full of losers is really very very talented and that its all Shez's fault that we did not get promoted? i think we did not get automatic promotion for lots of reasons, 1. The players are not  brave enough to win away matches they just retreat into their shells. 2 Total over reliance on cheap loans with no real experience. 3 Total lack of real backing in the transfer market from the owner Oyston Brent. Still looking on the brightside, stripes were back!

Thumbs Thumbs as captain wankspasm would do
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:47 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

To an extent I don't disagree all that much, but I just think Sheridan is a very, very average manager and has taken us about as far as he possibly he can. If we don't go up them remove him and let someone rebuild over the Summer because otherwise we'll have the 3rd massive Shez clear out in 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.   Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm. Empty

Back to top Go down

Shez Taking Severe Stick On The Farm.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next