Chemical Ali
swampy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
swampy

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 3:08 pm

Strange goings on on the Farm. A couple of posts saying that Luggy was seen at Yeovil FC this morning and was being announced as manager in the morning were hastily removed. Not even moved to rumours.
Back to top Go down
swampy

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 3:14 pm

Since seen on the TUFC site that he has left them and been offered another job elsewhere so it would all seem to make sense.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 3:57 pm

Pete O'Rourke (Sky sports journalist) has tweeted that Luggy being appointed at Yeovil will be announced shortly.
Back to top Go down

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 4:27 pm

swampy wrote:
Strange goings on on the Farm. A couple of posts saying that Luggy was seen at  Yeovil FC this morning and was being announced as manager in the morning were hastily removed. Not even moved to rumours.

They like to be the first to announce things Wink plus alot will be unhappy Yeovil hired him and he isnt coming back here.....except when we host Yeovil in the league 2 next season Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 6:47 pm

http://www.ytfc.net/news/article/manager-announcement-expected-tomorrow-2384380.aspx every betting sites closed the books too,
Back to top Go down

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:40 am

swampy wrote:
Strange goings on on the Farm. A couple of posts saying that Luggy was seen at  Yeovil FC this morning and was being announced as manager in the morning were hastily removed. Not even moved to rumours.

Libel foreshore. What is their remit for removing that? Isn't that what a football message board is about? lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:41 am

Its probably been moved to rumours/ old boys?
Back to top Go down
swampy

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:20 pm

Yep on old boys. Dunno why it wasn't on the football forum with similar posts or even rumours before it was confirmed. youd think it would be of enough interest to Argyle fans not to be immediately buried on old boys.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 2:49 pm

He has got a good track record in Lge 1 and 2 but I wonder whether he can be as influential now as he was some years back. Only time will tell. I'm waiting for the mob to start moaning about JB not getting him here but he is the past and his 2nd spell, even with money for players, was not that sharp. We need forward vision t'out the club but I'll leave that discussion until we are/are not in the play-offs. Either way - good luck to him and at least Yeovil won't be sniffing around Rueben in the summer.
Back to top Go down

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 2:53 pm

tigertony wrote:
He has got a good track record in Lge 1 and 2 but I wonder whether he can be as influential now as he was some years back. Only time will tell. I'm waiting for the mob to start moaning about JB not getting him here but he is the past and his 2nd spell, even with money for players, was not that sharp. We need forward vision t'out the club but I'll leave that discussion until we are/are not in the play-offs. Either way - good luck to him and at least Yeovil won't be sniffing around Rueben in the summer.

If he has adapted his approach to the game im sure he will do very well for Yeovil but only time will tell if he still has the stroke after 2 years out.

im looking forward to the return of the "luggy's teams will slways beat us" posts the farm is famous for cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 2:54 pm

NOW CONFIRMED (Link)
Back to top Go down

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 2:58 pm

Good luck to him and the swede munchers.
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:14 pm

All the Luggy doubters will now see how crap he is. sarcasm
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:40 pm

Iggy wrote:
Good luck to him and the swede munchers.
laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:25 pm

Good luck to luggy, good manager and nice guy, i think Yovo made the right choice.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:00 pm

Their downward slide will continue under the mumbling midget.
Back to top Go down

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm

Yeovil were just lucky playoff winners - living only 6 miles from their ground I know many fans & they realise they are punching well above their weight!! Luggy will need to find a wand or something - they could well be fighting the same next season, no one after the Screwfix guy has really backed 'em!!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:03 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Yeovil were just lucky playoff winners - living only 6 miles from their ground I know many fans & they realise they are punching well above their weight!! Luggy will need to find a wand or something - they could well be fighting the same next season, no one after the Screwfix guy has really backed 'em!!
Does he build grandstands by any chance?
Back to top Go down

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:31 pm

tigertony wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
Does he build grandstands by any chance?

Afraid not TC - Goddard-Watts sold out to B&Q a few years back now and basically rolled the club during the ascent into the league and beyond. Time to face the facts for almost all bottom 2 league dwellers - without real money, where all fukced!!
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:59 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

What an obnoxious cretin you are. One of the symptoms of Parkinson's disease is a slight slurring of the speech. In fact make that a thick, obnoxious cretin.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:16 am

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

What an obnoxious cretin you are. One of the symptoms of Parkinson's disease is a slight slurring of the speech. In fact make that a thick, obnoxious cretin.

FWIW I had no idea he had Parkinson's disease, I stupidly assumed it was something to do with his Jockishness(sorry if that offends you too Rolly)

salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:54 am

Angry wrote:
tigertony wrote:

If he has adapted his approach to the game im sure he will do very well for Yeovil but only time will tell if he still has the stroke after 2 years out.

im looking forward to the return of the "luggy's teams will slways beat us" posts the farm is famous for cheers cheers

They always seem to beat us.

I think his first game back at Home Park as Sheffield Wednesday manager (after Rupert "Swing" Lowe sacked him) was when they beat us 2-1 despite having no strikers on the field. I was standing on the Mayflower paddock and got absolutely soaked by a torrential rainstorm.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:43 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

FWIW I had no idea he had Parkinson's disease, I stupidly assumed it was something to do with his Jockishness(sorry if that offends you too Rolly)

salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute salute

Nothing offends me much, however, what appeared to be p*sstaking of an illness does.

I'm assuming your reply is an apology of sorts. That's sorted then.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:53 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Nothing offends me much, however, what appeared to be p*sstaking of an illness does.

I'm assuming your reply is an apology of sorts. That's sorted then.

Thank you for accepting my heartfelt apology Rolly, I was uncertain if being Scottish was classed as an illness or not..........although I did have my suspicions.
Back to top Go down

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:12 am

You had no idea Sturrock had Parkinson's? That has been pretty widely publicised for about 8 years!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUGGY TO YEOVIL   LUGGY TO YEOVIL Empty

Back to top Go down

LUGGY TO YEOVIL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next