125+1
Czarcasm
Rickler
Greenskin
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

N Power Fan of the Year Empty
PostSubject: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:17 pm

P@soti are busy deciding who is most worthy to be nominated Fan of the year............real puking stuff.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:20 pm

Are you going to put yourself forward Princerock? Laughing

My nomination would be Freathy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Princerock wrote:
P@soti are busy deciding who is most worthy to be nominated Fan of the year............real puking stuff.

Giant Jester hat for the winner?
Let me guess, Zee Zan, Greensam, or that knobber daz that is constantly on greens on screen?
Wont be any of us then ?! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Newell has said they should pick a pasoti member, he chose Sue and now all the sheep are agreeing.

I say pick an ATDer and hijack the vote! Imagine the uproar if one of us scum won it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Newell has said they should pick a pasoti member, he chose Sue and now all the sheep are agreeing.

I say pick an ATDer and hijack the vote! Imagine the uproar if one of us scum won it

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Lets get voting!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Correct me if i'm wrong and it's only my opinion but standing outside the ground handing out leaflets and shaking a bucket doesn't really warrant fan of the year status does it? I'd say more like someone who travels 100's of miles every week just to watch their team is more deserving, someone who spends hundreds of pounds a time in travel, food, tickets etc.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:29 pm

Greenskin wrote:
My nomination would be Freathy.

Seconded...

Hey Peeps! Get voting you 'ferking numpties'!

Unleash the votes!

Argyle till we die!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:29 pm

Just a bit of seriousness to the proceedings if you please.........

I'm assuming the title Fan of the Year encompasses any fan from any club in existence. This says to me a person who works tirelessly for the Club and has done for a long time. It says an ardent supporter who goes almost come what may and is Club through and through in sickness and in health so to speak. Now, if that assumption is right, who then from Argyle would be a worthy contender? Nearly every name to the fore currently only seriously got involved with time and effort after our demise was top of the agenda. In that I include Ian Newell, Sue Pollard plus numerous other soldiers and out illustrious President. What though did they do before? Did they do all the things they did whilst we were in Administration and fighting? Did they wash the kit, make the tea and sweep out the dressingrooms? Answer is probably nothing much and I had never heard of any of them before. So, should we nominate anyone at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Just a bit of seriousness to the proceedings if you please.........

I'm assuming the title Fan of the Year encompasses any fan from any club in existence. This says to me a person who works tirelessly for the Club and has done for a long time. It says an ardent supporter who goes almost come what may and is Club through and through in sickness and in health so to speak. Now, if that assumption is right, who then from Argyle would be a worthy contender? Nearly every name to the fore currently only seriously got involved with time and effort after our demise was top of the agenda. In that I include Ian Newell, Sue Pollard plus numerous other soldiers and out illustrious President. What though did they do before? Did they do all the things they did whilst we were in Administration and fighting? Did they wash the kit, make the tea and sweep out the dressingrooms? Answer is probably nothing much and I had never heard of any of them before. So, should we nominate anyone at all.

it doesnt matter who people want to nominate i think its safe to say pasoti will only vote for one of two people.

I'd vote for freathy too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Heaven forbid that Sue wins it, pasoti would make her the first lady and we'd have her and feckin Webb spouting off on twitter every 5 seconds
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Heaven forbid that Sue wins it, pasoti would make her the first lady and we'd have her and feckin Webb spouting off on twitter every 5 seconds

Twelve months ago, neither of them were even Pasoti members.

What a difference a year makes, eh?

Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:10 pm

Princerock wrote:

Wow, Yet another thread slagging off pasoti, and more and more join in.

Im really thinking the mods on here should just change the name of this site to Pasoti talk - predictable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:14 pm

125+1 wrote:
Princerock wrote:

Im really thinking the mods on here should just change the name of this site to Pasoti talk - predictable

Don't like it, don't post here! Simples!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:15 pm

125+1 wrote:
Princerock wrote:

125. You haven't posted for a week, and as soon as you do .... moan, moan, moan.
Cheer up ....going to the game tommorrow ? Who's your fan of the year ? I'm backing Alwyn Vigus, and no, I'm not going... but I wish I was flower
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:17 pm

125+1 wrote:
Princerock wrote:

Predictable posts eh?

What you drinking? A pint of finest Irony?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:18 pm

125+1 wrote:
Princerock wrote:

Ok you get my vote. Seriously though Pasoti almost certainly does have a pretty high percentage of Argyle fans who, whether we jokingly call them Aviva's or whatever, attend every game and buy all the merchandise and maybe contribute in ways that should get them the vote. Plymouth to Carlisle or Hartlepool or wherever for a midweek game takes some doing so lets not start all the shit again guys.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:20 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
125+1 wrote:
Princerock wrote:

Predictable posts eh?

Seeing most threads turn into a pasoti bashing, i can say yes very predictable, certain people need to realise this is an Argyle forum and should be posting more on the team they support rathar than rival forums, its very childish.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:26 pm

125+1 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
125+1 wrote:
Princerock wrote:

Predictable posts eh?

Seeing most threads turn into a pasoti bashing, i can say yes very predictable, certain people need to realise this is an Argyle forum and should be posting more on the team they support rathar than rival forums, its very childish.

I see you've finished your Pint and have now ordered a Whoosh pie.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:33 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
125+1 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
125+1 wrote:
Princerock wrote:

Predictable posts eh?

I see you've finished your Pint and have now ordered a Whoosh pie.

i rest my case
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:51 pm

125+1 wrote:

i rest my case

Better if you packed it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:56 pm

Here's a question for you 125. there's going to be elections soon on ATD to elect our new moderators.
Would you stand, and would you ban anything on her that is legally acceptable, like, say Pasoti bashing ?
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:18 pm

Rickler wrote:
125+1 wrote:

i rest my case

Says he who left the P off the front of his name.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:24 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Here's a question for you 125. there's going to be elections soon on ATD to elect our new moderators.
Would you stand, and would you ban anything on her that is legally acceptable, like, say Pasoti bashing ?

Nope and Nope, to that, whether it is legal or not, is irrelevant, this is supposed to be a site talking about Argyle and having open discusions and debate about Argyle related matters, but to many on here would rather just slag off pasoti and turn every thread around to make it about pasoti.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:31 pm

if you turn pasoti around a bit you get a posti. spooky
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:32 pm

125+1 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
125+1 wrote:

i rest my case

Says he who left the P off the front of his name.

The "pee" I took out of you, that the one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N Power Fan of the Year   N Power Fan of the Year Empty

Back to top Go down

N Power Fan of the Year
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next