Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pasoti and Sheridan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pasoti and Sheridan Empty
PostSubject: Pasoti and Sheridan   Pasoti and Sheridan EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:56 pm

So now the wankers are unanimous in their admiration for Sheridan despite 3 weeks ago wanting him out.
Nice to see the cool head remains on here.

Given the voting polls on either site 3 weeks past it seems that ATD is still the master of all it surveys.

Pasoti take a Hike Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Sheridan   Pasoti and Sheridan EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:02 pm

they are a fickle bunch on there no doubt if we lose tomorrow they we will return to normal.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Sheridan   Pasoti and Sheridan EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:13 am

I'm still not totally bought on him, but I'm relatively ok to stick with him for now.

Don't believe in swinging too far from extreme to extreme but I did think he should have been sacked a few weeks back, what with the squad he's got. But, it may have been a blip and if we keep this up then I might be forced to admit I was wrong!

I'd put myself in neither camp right now, but to jump from one side to the other proves just how fickle football fans can be.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Sheridan   Pasoti and Sheridan EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:37 am

Josh Pope wrote:
I'm still not totally bought on him, but I'm relatively ok to stick with him for now.

Don't believe in swinging too far from extreme to extreme but I did think he should have been sacked a few weeks back, what with the squad he's got. But, it may have been a blip and if we keep this up then I might be forced to admit I was wrong!

I'd put myself in neither camp right now, but to jump from one side to the other proves just how fickle football fans can be.

Particularly the young and the hard of thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Sheridan   Pasoti and Sheridan EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:00 am

It's getting too late in the season to remove him, if he was going to be sacked he would have and maybe should have been removed over a month ago, our best chance of promotion lies with Sheridan at the helm and for that reason I'm happy to get behind him now and re-evaluate my view at the end of the season.

We are 6th in the league, a defeatist attitude perhaps but after the last few years I would have bitten your hand off if offered that at the start, and I'll take it if we can hold onto it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Sheridan   Pasoti and Sheridan Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti and Sheridan
Page 1 of 1