Hitch
seadog
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:07 pm

On the GT'S coach to portsmouth will they be operating a TABLE1 policy? or is that for the really important senior management superfans/forum despot type, important peoples coach?laugh
Back to top Go down
LeoHoward

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:24 pm

It certainly looks like the Table numbering is unique to the Pasoti Tyrant.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:25 pm

Get a room you two!
Back to top Go down
RWW

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:13 pm

I have been emailed a couple of times to say I'd be welcomed back but politely declined.

I'm very worried for our future if we don't get promoted. Bretonside is going ahead, we have no plans for growth and Mr Brent won't entertain sensible discussions about selling the club.

Back to top Go down
RWW

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:18 pm

It has just dawned on me that my account was supposedly deleted but they have been able to send me emails.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:28 pm

RWW wrote:
I have been emailed a couple of times to say I'd be welcomed back but politely declined.

I'm very worried for our future if we don't get promoted.  Bretonside is going ahead, we have no plans for growth and Mr Brent won't entertain sensible discussions about selling the club.

I am too. If we dont go up this year we will see the likes of Reid, Nelson and probably Hartley, Alessandra and McHugh leave which will hurt us the next season.

Brent as you say wont entertain sensible ideas to sell the club as its clear he wont invest in the club beyond building his clusterfuck and thats all but dead now.

It will be a interesting summer either way thats for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:47 pm

Angry wrote:
RWW wrote:

I'm very worried for our future if we don't get promoted.  Bretonside is going ahead, we have no plans for growth and Mr Brent won't entertain sensible discussions about selling the club.

I am too. If we dont go up this year we will see the likes of Reid, Nelson and probably Hartley, Alessandra and McHugh leave which will hurt us the next season.

Brent as you say wont entertain sensible ideas to sell the club as its clear he wont invest in the club beyond building his clusterfuck and thats all but dead now.

It will be a interesting summer either way thats for sure.

Ahh ..but he stands with the supporters in the away end, and then releases statement's on his own personal propaganda newspaper the Evening brown envelope.... that he enjoyed the experience (surrounded by his Toadies of course).

How anyone can get sucked in by this bullshit is beyond reason.

Last edited by Punchdrunk on Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:48 pm

RWW wrote:
It has just dawned on me that my account was supposedly deleted but they have been able to send me emails.....

Spooky!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 2:25 am

RWW wrote:
When I ''totally deleted'' this was the answer I got to my details being wiped.

[i]We no longer delete users in total.
There were so many instances of people attempting to come back using
different usernames.
You are de-activated you can no longer post and we have no interest whatsoever in any of your details.However should you ever attempt to re-register, we will know as the details that are kept will show up.[/
i]

Seems yet again they can't tell the truth. Go get them! A bunch of lying feckers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:58 am

Failing to completely wipe your details from their database is in breach of data protection laws.

Especially as there is proof that Newell has kept private details in the past.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:10 am

Its a feckin message board for a crap 4th division football team. Why do they feel the need to have such control over everyone who posts? Why does it matter if John Smith deletes his account and comes back as Willy Wonka? If the new account causes trouble then just ban them, but why keep the records of non banned posters?

Is it because Nool likes to intimidate people by using their real names? Or is it because it will mess up De Liars dossier with lots of duplications?

And they call us freaks.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:12 am

Surely it isn't hard just to get or use a new email and register under different details?

I can sort of understand a database that would recognise troublesome IP adresses from certain suspects, but other than that there's no reason to keep people's details.

The only thing I did when I quit was make sure all the passwords for my email, twitter and facebook were changed, though do that every so often anyway.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:17 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Its a feckin message board for a crap 4th division football team. Why do they feel the need to have such control over everyone who posts? Why does it matter if John Smith deletes his account and comes back as Willy Wonka? If the new account causes trouble then just ban them, but why keep the records of non banned posters?

Is it because Nool likes to intimidate people by using their real names? Or is it because it will mess up De Liars dossier with lots of duplications?

And they call us freaks.
Needle dick Nool, and Greenman delar, lovely people! white feathers for the dying, and threatening phone calls to woman. How Decent and Normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:56 am

Josh Pope wrote:
Surely it isn't hard just to get or use a new email and register under different details?

I can sort of understand a database that would recognise troublesome IP adresses from certain suspects, but other than that there's no reason to keep people's details.

The only thing I did when I quit was make sure all the passwords for my email, twitter and facebook were changed, though do that every so often anyway.

IP addresses are just a rough guide and more times than not, completely spurius as to where they locate your position. Saying that, there are plenty of free tools out there to mask your IP, and that's not via a proxy server. I still post on Pisspoti now and then (even only to fish for a reaction!! Laughing ) PI De-Liar or should I say Greenman or Goal_Humpty_Leary, (another one of his multi's) hasn't got a fuuking clue. laugh

And if you're reading this, well, I know for a fact you're reading this,  I'd like to thank you and your pathetic team of arse-licking, mug-selling, sycophantic, dung-munching, mono-celled, slack-jawed, frog-eyed, cock-gobbling thunder-kuunt cuntasauras's, for the daily entertainment your site provides to all of the free minds on this site. laugh laugh laugh

UP THE ARGO-- YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA party animal
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:17 pm

Orkwood T Watt wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:

IP addresses are just a rough guide and more times than not, completely spurius as to where they locate your position. Saying that, there are plenty of free tools out there to mask your IP, and that's not via a proxy server. I still post on Pisspoti now and then (even only to fish for a reaction!! Laughing ) PI De-Liar or should I say Greenman or Goal_Humpty_Leary, (another one of his multi's) hasn't got a fuuking clue. laugh

And if you're reading this, well, I know for a fact you're reading this,  I'd like to thank you and your pathetic team of arse-licking, mug-selling, sycophantic, dung-munching, mono-celled, slack-jawed, frog-eyed, cock-gobbling thunder-kuunt cuntasauras's, for the daily entertainment your site provides to all of the free minds on this site. laugh laugh laugh

UP THE ARGO-- YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!party animal
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 2:15 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Failing to completely wipe your details from their database is in breach of data protection laws.

Apparently not - Pisspotty claimed that being non-profit making it didn't apply so I asked the question on a more legal site. Grey area but just about OK. However when they start to use the info, as in this case, it must be a breach. I'll ask my top lawyer when he's back from the sweet shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 5:48 pm

tigertony wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Apparently not - Pisspotty claimed that being non-profit making it didn't apply so I asked the question on a more legal site. Grey area but just about OK. However when they start to use the info, as in this case, it must be a breach. I'll ask my top lawyer when he's back from the sweet shop.

Asked the question to a friend of a friend who has knowledge of running websites. He recommended and said: contacting the web hosting provider for the site and report them for privacy violation. Hosting providers definitely don't want any potential lawsuits and are very sensitive to this issue.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:57 pm

Yea Man wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Asked the question to a friend of a friend who has knowledge of running websites.  He recommended and said: contacting the web hosting provider for the site and report them for privacy violation. Hosting providers definitely don't want any potential lawsuits and are very sensitive to this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt (on a advice site)
OK so far - but what if the site in question then use your email to contact you to ask if you wish to rejoin after you have asked for total deletion and they replied that they don't do that but will never use the info.

Answer - Then report them to The Information Commissioner's Office.

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:23 pm

tigertony wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Asked the question to a friend of a friend who has knowledge of running websites.  He recommended and said: contacting the web hosting provider for the site and report them for privacy violation. Hosting providers definitely don't want any potential lawsuits and are very sensitive to this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt (on a advice site)
OK so far - but what if the site in question then use your email to contact you to ask if you wish to rejoin after you have asked for total deletion and they replied that they don't do that but will never use the info.

Answer - Then report them to The Information Commissioner's Office.

Creepy Nools been stalking me for weeks after getting my name from information stored on his dog shit website, its probably illegal but really quite sad, i find the cowardly turd funny not threatning but i can see why younger or vunerable people would be bothered by this, my advice to anyone thinking of joining a website controlled by Newell DONT!!! HE WILL USE YOUR PERSONEL INFORMATION AGAINST YOU! I fully expect to find him in my garden knicking my Yfronts off the washing line! a very damaged individual.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:47 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Creepy Nools been stalking me for weeks after getting my name from information stored on his dog shit website, its probably illegal but really quite sad, i find the cowardly turd funny not threatning but i can see why younger or vunerable people would be bothered by this, my advice to anyone thinking of joining a website controlled by Newell DONT!!! HE WILL USE YOUR PERSONEL INFORMATION AGAINST YOU! I fully expect to find him in my garden knicking my Yfronts off the washing line! a very damaged individual.

I hope you know you'd be within your rights to twat him over the barnet with a shovel.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:05 pm

That would feck the shovel up! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:21 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Creepy Nools been stalking me for weeks after getting my name from information stored on his dog shit website, its probably illegal but really quite sad, i find the cowardly turd funny not threatning but i can see why younger or vunerable people would be bothered by this, my advice to anyone thinking of joining a website controlled by Newell DONT!!! HE WILL USE YOUR PERSONEL INFORMATION AGAINST YOU! I fully expect to find him in my garden knicking my Yfronts off the washing line! a very damaged individual.
Put them on the line unwashed - that'll teach him. laugh
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 3:29 pm

That might be playing into his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:14 pm

Hell lift the skids for DNA samples for the database.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:39 pm

I wish someone would stalk me, or libel me. I sot of feel left out. Still, I have the grandiose sum of £2.68 in my bank, I'm poor, would the libel court accept that? would they accept a scabby old collie as part payment?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti scum at it again!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next