sufferedsince 68
Josh Pope
Hitch
seadog
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Pasoti scum at it again! Empty
PostSubject: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:00 pm

Who would have guessed it? KJN at the heart of another unpleasant incident on Pasoti:

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=87819

And how does he type this with a straight face?

KJN on Pasoti wrote:
Sam, I block that man along with others of his type, I don't like lies.

However, the only Twitter I have read, is what has bee retweeted by the club on the right page of this fine site.

I believe as he's referred to the ECFC game, he was referring to Saturday.

As for quoting posts back I believe ninjamissle has covered the root cause admirably.

Trolling is trolling no matter how well it is disguised.

For those of you not on Twitter, Roger Willis tweeted this:

Roger Willis on Twitter wrote:
I despise the gloating tweets from #pafc's official @Only1Argyle feed re the #ECFC result. Crass, amateurish and unnecessary in the extreme.

Quote :
#pafc's official @Only1Argyle feed really should know better. This should be left to supporters & isn't something the club should indulge in

Quote :
Not for the first, nor I suspect the last, the @Only1Argyle feed proves to be a complete embarassment.

The official Argyle account retweeted Roger's tweets and he has had a fair amount of foul mouthed abuse from so called Argyle fans. JohnShez1 has been quiet but even Chris Webb has got involved.

Nool and Co always seem happy to put the boot into Rick Cowdery whenever they get the chance (and who can forget his threats to Cowdery when Nool tried to stop the ATD Q&A), but apparently its not OK for Roger Willis to do it.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:07 pm

The pints will be lined up waiting.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:08 pm

PMSL @ Nool stating he doesn't like lies. This from one of the greatest pathological liars on the interweb.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:10 pm

Haha the comments on Twitter are hilarious, what a pleasant bunch of fans we have eh (well, it's a tiny minority really).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:14 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Haha the comments on Twitter are hilarious, what a pleasant bunch of fans we have eh (well, it's a tiny minority really).

This one is my favourite:

Quote :
Archie Simpson
‏@archiesimpson13
@rogerhwillis @Only1Argyle Roger I don't mean to be rude but seriously stop feckin moaning. We won a derby game. Let's enjoy the victory

I would hate to think what he would say if he wanted to be rude.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:20 pm

Nool is King Turd on the forum he bought and controls
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:21 pm

Archie Simpson missing the point that the tweets should not have been posted by the club itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Twitter Prick   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:22 pm

Pasoti scum at it again! B-osS6BXIAM0vRx

yes i did steal this josh Wink

RTing SFD tweets hoping the Forza Nerde twats will pounce on him.

Last edited by Frank Bullitt on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged onto one thread)
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:23 pm

Do any Argyle fans still follow that account? We'll all be blocked by this point. The amount of people tweeting me to ask what is going on is an absolute embarrassment, no other club does this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:29 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Do any Argyle fans still follow that account? We'll all be blocked by this point. The amount of people tweeting me to ask what is going on is an absolute embarrassment, no other club does this.

I blocked them cheers
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:38 pm

I got blocked for filming match coverage. Now they've blocked me, they can forget me taking it down!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:45 pm

that account blocks so many fans for stating pretty much what SFD said and worse only they dont RT those ones oddly. Funny how its a know disapprover of brent and nool that gets the RT'S AND sends encouragement to its followers mainly the forza nerde sheep to send hi abuse.

is that what our club has become now? absolutely pathetic. Rick Cowdrey and Rich are so unprofessional using an official account to push agendas.

Last edited by Angry on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : right guy named now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:50 pm

https://twitter.com/Only1Argyle/status/570261702773616641

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:54 pm

frank the racist can stop aswell GET THAT BLEDDY DRUM OUT IN THE DEMPORT ON SATURDAY. Please don`t FFS.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:04 pm

Who runs the 'Vital Plymouth' twitter account?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:07 pm

Josh Pope wrote:

de liar i guess he runs the website.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:12 pm

Tbf to him, it's top trolling from Cowdrey. From the outset the aim is to plug away to get a certain reaction, and he duly gets it.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:17 pm

I'm glad I don't twitter, sounds poor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:31 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Tbf to him, it's top trolling from Cowdrey. From the outset the aim is to plug away to get a certain reaction, and he duly gets it.

I see your point but is using an official account in the clubs name the place to do that? Surely if he wants to be a prick he could have his own account to be.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:33 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

I see your point but is using an official account in the clubs name the place to do that? Surely if he wants to be a prick he could have his own account to be.

But that wouldn't wind people up half as much, would it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:39 pm

Pasoti at it again.

This is now beyond a joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:39 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

But that wouldn't wind people up half as much, would it?

i just find it strange how its only sfd tweets they RT when there are countless others saying the same thing if not worse. stinks of nool involvement to me.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:00 pm

Angry wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:

de liar i guess he runs the website.

Been blocked now, apparently I'm a disgrace or whatever.

Anyway all it is is a real life version of 'Slow Sports News', updating things about 3 hours after they've happened.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:50 pm

Kinel Josh, soon it'll just be you on Twitter all alone!
Back to top Go down
MannameadGreen

MannameadGreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:16 pm

This has a certain someone's grubby fingerprints all over it.

How come the fights that the official account picks seem to be with people this certain someone has had a row with? Roger 'the educated wanker' Willis, Josh 'the trolls have got to him' Pope?

This certain someone is a canny operator who has contacts that he can use to meet his own ends. The official media department is a powerful tool for which this person can cajole the fans into 'getting behind the team' (ie. blindly backing James Brent). Any dissenting voice that calls the twitter account out on its unprofessionalism is encouraged to be bullied by the less educated members of our fanbase. All so this certain someone can play divide-and-rule, and tighten his grip on proceedings.

The people who have been targeted are all linked by one thing - a mutual dislike for this certain someone. That's more than coincidence. It's more than coincidence that this certain someone decided to use Pasoti to drum up criticism of Roger Willis. It's more than coincidence that the first person to defend the club on twitter was someone who, when he wasn't under the clutches of this certain person, would use twitter to criticise the club over its unprofessionalism.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti scum at it again!   Pasoti scum at it again! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti scum at it again!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next