Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looked Through The List, checked it twice!

Go down 
+2
Tgwu
sufferedsince 68
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Looked Through The List, checked it twice! Empty
PostSubject: Looked Through The List, checked it twice!   Looked Through The List, checked it twice! EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:45 pm

Looking at the pasenger list for the Pasoti Throbbers trip to the Village Cup Final, i spotted the usual suspects one would expect to find on "Green Jims Day out With The Plebs Trip". Wasser, Nice Guy Rapson,St Nikkkkkkkkkkkk,  etc, but one name was missing........ where is Delars name? now i fully expected Noolys Head Girl to be on the flying throbber but no...wtf!!! Did a certain someone forget a certain someones Valentine Card?I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looked Through The List, checked it twice!   Looked Through The List, checked it twice! EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:56 pm

Who get's to sit in the table seats ?

lol! lol! lol!

Let's hope its a 'draughty' trip for them back down the A38 !
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Looked Through The List, checked it twice!   Looked Through The List, checked it twice! EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:16 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Who get's to sit in the table seats ?

lol! lol! lol!

Let's hope its a 'draughty' trip for them back down the A38 !
KJN Will be leading the compulsory one hour round of applause for Saint Jim, from the coaches Directors Box:cheers:
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Looked Through The List, checked it twice!   Looked Through The List, checked it twice! EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:32 pm

where is windsor boy?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Looked Through The List, checked it twice!   Looked Through The List, checked it twice! EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:36 pm

Tgwu wrote:
where is windsor boy?
Looking for another club to save.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Looked Through The List, checked it twice!   Looked Through The List, checked it twice! EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:50 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
where is windsor boy?
Looking for another club to save.

I see Cheltenham Town fc are in real trouble since he move there.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Looked Through The List, checked it twice!   Looked Through The List, checked it twice! EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:16 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Looking at the pasenger list for the Pasoti Throbbers trip to the Village Cup Final, i spotted the usual suspects one would expect to find on "Green Jims Day out With The Plebs Trip". Wasser, Nice Guy Rapson,St Nikkkkkkkkkkkk,  etc, but one name was missing........ where is Delars name? now i fully expected Noolys Head Girl to be on the flying throbber but no...wtf!!! Did a certain someone forget a certain someones Valentine Card?I love you

He's probably arranged to count his model Stormtroopers that day, or maybe he's ordered this 'Build you own lightsaber kit'....

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/feb/13/lightsaber-toy-kit-reaction-star-wars-the-force-awakens
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Looked Through The List, checked it twice!   Looked Through The List, checked it twice! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:54 am

The things genleman Jim has to endure to maintain his Aviva shield Rolling Eyes

The Tragic Bus............ no females, no beer, no morals. Enjoy the ride laugh
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Looked Through The List, checked it twice!   Looked Through The List, checked it twice! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:37 am

Tringreen wrote:

but plenty of other people's personal details!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Looked Through The List, checked it twice!   Looked Through The List, checked it twice! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:57 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

but plenty of other people's personal details!
The sad Turd hides behind his keyboard revealing private information from his private forum. Nool is the joke that keeps on giving!laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looked Through The List, checked it twice!   Looked Through The List, checked it twice! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:24 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=87191&start=26

So they plan to go via Exmouth to avoid the Police !!!

I trust the Exeter 'chaps' will be sufficiently warned off to lay on a welcoming committee for the black Pasty?!

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looked Through The List, checked it twice!   Looked Through The List, checked it twice! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:36 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

I trust the Exeter 'chaps' will be sufficiently warned off to lay on a welcoming committee for the black Pasty?!

lol!

dont you have to go through exeter to get to exmouth first though lol. May aswell park the bus at torquay and walk to exeter for all the good that will do them
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Looked Through The List, checked it twice!   Looked Through The List, checked it twice! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:16 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

lol!
If nool did'nt have thirty blokes behind him, his knickers would be full of cottage pie at the first sighting of an exeter fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looked Through The List, checked it twice!   Looked Through The List, checked it twice! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:24 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

lol!
If nool did'nt have thirty blokes behind him, his knickers would be full of cottage pie at the first sighting of an exeter fan.

But looking at that list ....if the devil could cast his net !!

Couldn't give a flying one if it is an Argyle bus..talk about getting all the bad eggs in one barrell.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Looked Through The List, checked it twice!   Looked Through The List, checked it twice! EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 6:25 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

lol!

But looking at that list ....if the devil could cast his net !!

Couldn't give a flying one if it is an Argyle bus..talk about getting all the bad eggs in one barrell.

I bet Green Jims looking forward to a day out with Nool and the gratefuls, the things you have to do eh Jim!lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looked Through The List, checked it twice!   Looked Through The List, checked it twice! EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 7:16 pm

Expect Capt Wankspasm will be there ready and waiting to greet Lord Jimmy and the Nooligans
Back to top Go down
LeoHoward

PostSubject: Re: Looked Through The List, checked it twice!   Looked Through The List, checked it twice! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 8:55 pm

The Humiliation that these ordinary fans have to endure from the appaling Newell is Shameful., Is table 6 the naughty step?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Looked Through The List, checked it twice!   Looked Through The List, checked it twice! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 12:52 pm

LeoHoward wrote:
The Humiliation that these ordinary fans have to endure from the appaling Newell is Shameful., Is table 6 the naughty step?

The closer Nool seats you to jim, the more normal and decent you are! :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looked Through The List, checked it twice!   Looked Through The List, checked it twice! Empty

Back to top Go down

Looked Through The List, checked it twice!
Page 1 of 1