The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lowe over looked for Bristol job

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Lowe over looked for Bristol job Empty
PostSubject: Lowe over looked for Bristol job   Lowe over looked for Bristol job EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:22 pm

Chris Hughton ‘agrees to become Bristol City boss’ despite Robbie Fowler interest following Steven Gerrard rejection
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Lowe over looked for Bristol job   Lowe over looked for Bristol job EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:44 pm

Chris Hougton is a good manager treated pretty badly by his previous clubs.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe over looked for Bristol job   Lowe over looked for Bristol job EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:47 pm

nevermind im sure argyle fans will get lucky next time bigging him up improving his odds to the next club who's manager leaves.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Lowe over looked for Bristol job   Lowe over looked for Bristol job EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:27 am

The reason that Lowe keeps getting links to jobs is that very soon he's likely to take one. I'd be amazed if he's here this time next year.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Lowe over looked for Bristol job   Lowe over looked for Bristol job EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 10:16 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
The reason that Lowe keeps getting links to jobs is that very soon he's likely to take one. I'd be amazed if he's here this time next year.

It’s a difficult time for him really, decision-wise. His stock is high at the minute and you couldn’t blame him if his head was turned. If Argyle bomb in the coming season he’ll not have the level of interest from other clubs that he may be getting now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe over looked for Bristol job   Lowe over looked for Bristol job EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:18 am

Earwegoagain wrote:

im sure he will but it wont stop stupid argyle fans on social media convincing themselves he is off before they finish reading about a managers sacking/re signing and helping the cause.

Next season is a big one for him and his ambitions in untested waters and if he does leave it will be at the end of the season pending on how well he does with us clubs like bristol city would be more inclined to gamble on him them.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Lowe over looked for Bristol job   Lowe over looked for Bristol job EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:38 am

I don't personally see fans who think the opposite as I do as stupid just another opinion.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Lowe over looked for Bristol job   Lowe over looked for Bristol job EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:43 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

It’s a difficult time for him really, decision-wise. His stock is high at the minute and you couldn’t blame him if his head was turned. If Argyle bomb in the coming season he’ll not have the level of interest from other clubs that he may be getting now.

The bomb is no good for anybody although I still think he will get interest if we are mid table as with our resources that will he a fair result next season. Other clubs with bigger budgets will think he could do better with a bigger war chest as I do. I'm sure if Ryan was given the funds we'd easily do well in league 1 just a 25 goal striker an attacking mid and a couple of decent pacey backs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe over looked for Bristol job   Lowe over looked for Bristol job EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:14 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I don't personally see fans who think the opposite as I do as stupid just another opinion.

read their comments on social media not here or pasoti even you'll change your mind quickly on that front. There is a huge difference between thinking he might be in the running for the job and convinced hes off planning on spending his compensation money unfollowing him on twitter etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe over looked for Bristol job   Lowe over looked for Bristol job EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:29 pm

Overlooked my arse, never in the running
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Lowe over looked for Bristol job   Lowe over looked for Bristol job EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:42 pm

2 basement promotions doesn't equate with suitability to take a club to the PL.

Now if he takes Argyle to the championship and believes the club can go no further without serious investment, then he'll go........... like Sturrock.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Lowe over looked for Bristol job   Lowe over looked for Bristol job EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 8:20 pm

Tringreen wrote:
2 basement promotions doesn't equate with suitability to take a club to the PL.

Now if he takes Argyle to the championship and believes the club can go no further without serious investment, then he'll go...........  like Sturrock.

Lol. Don't you mean Olly? Sturrock had no chance at Southampton but he knew it would set himself up for life and who could blame him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lowe over looked for Bristol job   Lowe over looked for Bristol job Empty

Back to top Go down

Lowe over looked for Bristol job
Page 1 of 1