lawnmowerman
sufferedsince 68
Les Miserable
GreenSam
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:09 pm

X Isle wrote:
See signature, not playing loaded question lotto.

Never answers questions .
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:12 pm

Never get asked a fair or unloaded one.

Nowt to do with Sheridan of course, quell surprise!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luKmSLXukaw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:16 pm

X Isle wrote:
Never get asked a fair or unloaded one.

Nowt to do with Sheridan of course, quell surprise!

Thats ok as i am sure Frank will move this to the thread he created earlier today So the thread is wight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:21 pm

Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 Th?id=HN.607995107014479205&pid=15
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:22 am

Tighten up ffs !!!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: 2   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:47 am

Czarcasm wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Tring As an Argyle fan yourself, how can you take the piss out of fans who travel this far in support of their club ? Surely you would respect that level of commitment ?

I must move in the wrong circles, because I don't think I've ever met another Argyle fan whose primary reason for travelling to the other end of the country and back is to show 'commitment'.

I can think of a few who go because it gives them a perceived sense of fan superiority, mind.

Indeed . The farm's 'shut up and enjoy the ride' dictat, has been so successful Rolling Eyes

More buckets than brains.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:55 am

Greenskin wrote:
X Isle wrote:
Iggy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Somebody had to say it. lol!  Xhale has just informed us that his is the only valid opinion, sanctimonious as ever.
He truly takes the biscuit iggy! talk about rewriting history... the guy is a complete phoney.

When Brenty takes us tits up again we will see how the wise one never denied it was coming and he always had his suspicions. Talk about fiddling whilst Rome burns, all the apologists will be as guilty as Brent when the shit hits the fan again.

Whereas presumably everything would've been far more comfortable in year four of AFC Heaney/Ridsdale or as we climbed back up the non-league pyramid as a pheonix club?, for they were the only other options.

Yet you call ME the revisionist?, weird non?

I'm the one being consistent. It was the only viable horse then and with the same options I'd back it again in any given parallel universe. You're the one's going back in a time machine and imagining some other utopian option on the table that wasn't there at the time.

See Sam, another day, another tag team from the flat earth society, 'tis the destiny of those daring to hold their own opinions. Hang in there fella, you're on the right path Cool  

lol!

I noticed that too.The irony.................

BTW the essential difference between ATD and Napoleon's Farm, is the fact that ATD does not spuriously deny members a voice, simply for holding a minority viewpoint concerning the club.The 'flat earthers' was first used to describe those who trusted in stapes and wouldn't hear bad words about that man and his lovely family  Rolling Eyes  Apparently, I was banned for being a 'one trick pony' and saying the same things repeatedly Rolling Eyes
Pity they didn't frikkin listen.

The reluctant one spotted their dimwitted usefulness from the very start.

Last edited by Tringreen on Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:11 am

Thread split again. (I hope that's ok Angry)
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 10:59 am

This has turned into a real biggest swinging dick thread. What it highlights is the worst split in the fanbase that I have ever seen in football (that being limited to only two clubs). And the fact that this split has been sanctioned by the man at the top is indicative of just how far this club has fallen. Very, very close to just walking away completely and letting the whole thing just fade into non league obscurity without any fight from me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:42 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
This has turned into a real biggest swinging dick thread. What it highlights is the worst split in the fanbase that I have ever seen in football (that being limited to only two clubs). And the fact that this split has been sanctioned by the man at the top is indicative of just how far this club has fallen. Very, very close to just walking away completely and letting the whole thing just fade into non league obscurity without any fight from me.

Stapleton did too at times its fair to mention but that came after a period of time, Brent has spilt the fanbase from day one along with his henchmen KJN and Webb and the gap has been growing wider deeper than the grand canyon every since. Even when he moves on i fear it will never be filled in,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:13 pm

i cant imagine many of us wanting fek all to do with nooly or webb at any time..fek em, the club is as good as dead to me
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:06 pm

Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
All I can say about Josh is if he can't stand the heat from a few people on here then God help him when the time comes to stand up and be counted when the trust is under attack from those who wish it harm!

Also in MYP aswell. And if he thinks no one can read his comments about ATD on twitter he is as dumb as he is ugly.

Seems he's stuck in the wilderness.

KJN Twitter wrote:
People make me laugh. Constantly accuse Pasoti Mods of all sorts, then realise they've been talking crap and want back in. No chance!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:08 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
All I can say about Josh is if he can't stand the heat from a few people on here then God help him when the time comes to stand up and be counted when the trust is under attack from those who wish it harm!

Also in MYP aswell. And if he thinks no one can read his comments about ATD on twitter he is as dumb as he is ugly.

KJN Twitter wrote:
People make me laugh. Constantly accuse Pasoti Mods of all sorts, then realise they've been talking crap and want back in. No chance!

I hope the ATD mods follow suit.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:31 pm

Angry wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

KJN Twitter wrote:

Why on earth would you want that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:56 pm

gasser9 wrote:
Angry wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

KJN Twitter wrote:

Why on earth would you want that?

Becasue the ungrateful little shit forgets that this place bent over backwards to defend him when pasoti where attacking him left right and centre including the infamous Cider incident to try and shift focus off frank and the backlash his political and personal views where getting.
This place gave him a platform to campaign for a place on the trust board and gave him the opportunity to prove to doubters who had concerns of his suitability because of his age that he could be a good choice to have on the board.

When he got his place on the board and started voicing his dislike of pasoti and nool in which myself and i know Frank advised him too as he told me not to be so public with his thoughts towards pasoti and individuals as they will come back to haunt him and be used as a stick to beat the trust. He didnt listen he took a 3 day sabbatical and carried on till he got banned from there. Started playing the atd is great card when that happened.

While he is welcome to delete his account here if he so wish to with no hard feelings and would be welcome back in the future like others etc etc to then go and slag this place off on twitter because the wannabe MYP failed to win a few debates against those with strong held views particularly concerning Brent and then it seems try and worm his way back into the pasoti to have pops at us only to be knocked back by its owner im sorry but on this occasion i agree with nool, i wouldn't welcome him back on here after that.

Last edited by Angry on Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:02 pm

Totally agree Angry, jumped up little shit.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:55 pm

How embarrassing for the kid, if he has to come grovelling back here after having the Farm door slammed in his face. Razz

I've no doubt he will though. What's the metaphorical internet equivalent of 'loving the sound of your own voice'?? Whatever it is, Josh has got it, and got it bad. People who just love the sound of their own voice never seem to stop loving the sound of their own voice. I'm not sure Twitter is a big enough outlet for Joshy to broadcast the sound of his own voice. (That's if he ain't flounced from there as yet)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:01 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

You're not alone, Damon, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:31 pm

Orkwood T Watt wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Catch up boys. I haven't been to match in over 3 years. The writing was on the wall once the reluctant one annointed his Windsor Boys as Aviva Controllers in Chief.

They are dimwitted yeomen but he is the puppet master.

'Give 'em AAA passes and they'll defend the indefensible'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:42 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Orkwood T Watt wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Catch up boys. I haven't been to match in over 3 years. The writing was on the wall once the reluctant one annointed his Windsor Boys as Aviva Controllers in Chief.

shitty away match (just for the piss up ) and Pompey away ( even better piss up ) and thats it for me.
cant see me doing another game until all the disgusting pricks are gone.

seriously had enough of it now..fek your #stripesareback
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:57 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Orkwood T Watt wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

shitty away match (just for the piss up )  and Pompey away ( even better piss up )  and thats it for me.
cant see me doing another game until all the disgusting pricks are gone.

seriously had enough of it now..fek your #stripesareback

Another season of finishing mid table in League 2 and you'll probably find another 1000 will follow you!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:53 pm

This season looks like being the first time since 1968 i haven't been at least once. Next season if Nightmare still owns the club it will be more of the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:04 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
This season looks like being the first time since 1968 i haven't been at least once. Next season if Nightmare still owns the club it will be more of the same.

Yooooom naaaat a praper faaaaaaan. laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:28 pm

Orkwood T Watt wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Yooooom naaaat a praper faaaaaaan. laugh

I wud ave gone to Hartlepool but me mam would'nt let me!lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Bashing Thread
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next