seadog
bjorn_yesterday
Tringreen
Jon L
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jon L

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Another new member   Another new member EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:27 pm

Hi all,

Someone else who has joined after all the events on the other site. I am not an avid poster but like to contribute every now and again.

I have long been frustrated by the childish nature of the other board, especially the 'I know more than you' mentality that spread through the board, particularly around the time of Bathing Ape.

I don't know and have never met any of the 'characters' from the other board personally and after recent events, nor would I want to! I can appreciate how they stood up for the club in its time of need and have posted in their support in the past on PASOTI. However, now that things have come out into public, I'm not sure they are the kind of people I want so closely involved in my club.

Jon
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:30 pm

Welcome, Jon!

You're not the first to join from pasoti after the events of the last couple of weeks, and I don't imagine you'll be the last, either. The big difference here is that all points of view are welcome, and you can post as you wish, as long as you remain within the law. The Moderators operate with a light touch, and we only have one account each!

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Welcome, Jon!

You're not the first to join from pasoti after the events of the last couple of weeks, and I don't imagine you'll be the last, either. The big difference here is that all points of view are welcome, and you can post as you wish, as long as you remain within the law. The Moderators operate with a light touch, and we only have one account each!

Tis true. We are wonderful. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
bjorn_yesterday

bjorn_yesterday

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Welcome, Jon!

He isn't.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Welcome Bjorn
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Welcome on board guys. Pasoti has caused this site to gain dozens of new members in the last week, and even when thy have had the opportunity to restore confidence in the site, apologise and come clean, they revert to type and sweep it all under the carpet again and again.
Back to top Go down
swampy

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:41 pm

Welcome John, one of our more articulate and esteemed fans. The fact that you feel you no longer wish to post over there speaks volumes and the treatment you received recently from some of the bully boys was pretty shameful as you are worth ten of some of them. I am sure your presence will enhance this site.
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:43 pm

Welcome guys.
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:49 pm

A big welcome for the new members from me bounce
Back to top Go down
Jon L

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:32 pm

swampy wrote:
Welcome John, one of our more articulate and esteemed fans. The fact that you feel you no longer wish to post over there speaks volumes and the treatment you received recently from some of the bully boys was pretty shameful as you are worth ten of some of them. I am sure your presence will enhance this site.

Wrong Jon, but I'll take the compliment anyway!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:36 pm

A very warm welcome to one and all.

If pasoti digs it self any deeper they will need camborne school of mines to dig them out lol!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Glad you've come over, and I hope you will enjoy the opportunity to debate freely and openly Smile
Back to top Go down
swampy

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Jon L wrote:
swampy wrote:

Wrong Jon, but I'll take the compliment anyway!! Very Happy

Oooops! Welcome anyway whoever you are.
Back to top Go down
merseygull

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:33 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
The Moderators operate with a light touch, and we only have one account each!

Made I larf!!

lol!

ATB,J.
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Welcome aboard. Enjoy the ride. Anymore for the Skylark!! Very Happy

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:53 am

not done this for a while..................................

BUMP !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:39 am

Welcome to the land of the free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Empty

Back to top Go down

Another new member
Page 1 of 1