Tringreen
Czarcasm
Mock Cuncher
Freathy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:20 pm

GOB wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
GOB wrote:
cowardly scumbags sunny

Anymore of that and i'll sue you for libel Twisted Evil

Beats having me legs broken lol!

That'll only happen if you call me a c**t cheers
Back to top Go down
argyledj

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:43 pm

was ian's safety actually threatened then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:47 pm

No, but it sounds as if he pictured it happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:06 pm

penzancepirate wrote:

yeah because plymouth is crawling with maffia types who work for devon pine and go on pasoti.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:09 pm

I missed most of the thread last night on p****i before it was removed and cleaned up and can only guess at what was said. I was however concerned at Mr Webb's post over there. It was completely different in tone and as some have said his thread should have been posted on both sites. As a newby to this site and as previously stated elswhere I don't know all the ins and outs of what has gone on but thanks to people here I have an inkling into the history. If Mr Webb's post reflects on how he does his day job then I fear he is not the man for the job of Prezz of the club. I do find it amusing that posters here call p****i a closed shop bearing in mind what Mr Webb does for a living!

He and p****i have not come out well in this episode.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Phenom wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

yeah because plymouth is crawling with maffia types who work for devon pine and go on pasoti.

I don't know about Devon Pine but some years ago I had a contract put out on me by someone hiring some big men from Torquay. Honestly! True story! They had to be additionally paid off by a friend to not do it. You'd be surprised what goes on in sleepy Devon. ......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:56 pm

funny man wrote:
Phenom wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

I don't know about Devon Pine but some years ago I had a contract put out on me by someone hiring some big men from Torquay. Honestly! True story! They had to be additionally paid off by a friend to not do it. You'd be surprised what goes on in sleepy Devon. ......

hang on you had to pay your friend not to kill you.... doesnt sound any friends i know off lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Phenom wrote:
funny man wrote:
Phenom wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

hang on you had to pay your friend not to kill you.... doesnt sound any friends i know off lol

No someone paid some baddies to see to me. And a friend paid them some more not to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:08 pm

funny man wrote:
Phenom wrote:
funny man wrote:
Phenom wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

No someone paid some baddies to see to me. And a friend paid them some more not to.

i see makes sense now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:18 pm

I clearly live a very sheltered life compared to some........................It's like an episode of Eastenders on here lately. Hit men, dodgy dealing and political intrigue. Maybe not Eastenders then but the Union movement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:24 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I clearly live a very sheltered life compared to some........................It's like an episode of Eastenders on here lately. Hit men, dodgy dealing and political intrigue. Maybe not Eastenders then but the Union movement.

Yeah but it's bloody good entertainment and...AND.......it's FREE!

clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Nothing in life is ever free GOB. The line Governments spread about the NHS being free for example. It is only free if you never pay tax and if you buy anything even if you are unemployed then you pay tax and therefore financially support it. Same with the super highway. First you have to purchase the equipment to be able to get on it. Then you have to hire the use of the access. Even expression of opinion often comes at a price depending on which forum you express it of course.
affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 pm

You're not an accountant by any chance FM? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:06 pm

GOB wrote:
You're not an accountant by any chance FM? Wink

No, I don't do numbers. That's why my friend had to sort out the money. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Couldnt you just take these men on yourself ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Nah. I couldn't afford their wages.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:17 am

I've been away for a bit. Has anything much been going on? Silly question. Obviously it has. I would love a quick round-up of events though so if anybody could be bothered I will be grateful.

(Not that grateful so don't even ask!)

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:46 am

Greenjock posted a link to an Exeweb thread which showed up Newell (or one of his aliases 'Porkie'), his post was deleted and he got banned for it.
Iggy reposted it, it was removed then re-instated after Newell decided to pretend he likes banter. But Greenjock wasn't re-instated.
Someone signed up on here as 'Porkie'. Cue predictable abuse in spite of it clearly not being him. Porkie account deleted as it clearly was someone else having a hilarious laugh.
Club President acts all "USA on Palestine" on us, demanding peace from us with nothing in Tel-Aviv, ahem, on PASOTI. Mixed reaction but hardly overwhelmingly negative. Most interested in
In the interests of fairness and debate Cerbera posted the link to here on PASOTI. After a few genuine posts by various anons, Newell flies off the handle.
During the debate on PASOTI Cerbera posted a copy of an email where Newell had called someone a 'coont' to back up his point.
Newell panics and calls mods on here and dane_b (apparently) to get this removed in case that person gets all 'gangland tussles' on himself and Tony Maffiosa.
The hilarious person who created the 'Porkie' account tries to act as the peacemaker on here.
Cerbera's thread is 'cleaned up' aka censored by PASOTI mods.
Greenjock's hotmail address, posted by 'Porkie', is victim to an attempted hacking.
The world continues spinning, people carry on living their lives, posters on here continue to have free debate, PASOTI continues to be an extension to the official site, people's entrenched feelings towards an abusive, untrustworthy egomaniac get ever stronger as he tries to worm his way into a position of status at Home Park.

Nothing exciting
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:53 am

And...

I didn't have anything to do with any of it!!!

Your Honour....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:01 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Greenjock posted a link to an Exeweb thread which showed up Newell (or one of his aliases 'Porkie'), his post was deleted and he got banned for it.
Iggy reposted it, it was removed then re-instated after Newell decided to pretend he likes banter. But Greenjock wasn't re-instated.
Someone signed up on here as 'Porkie'. Cue predictable abuse in spite of it clearly not being him. Porkie account deleted as it clearly was someone else having a hilarious laugh.
Club President acts all "USA on Palestine" on us, demanding peace from us with nothing in Tel-Aviv, ahem, on PASOTI. Mixed reaction but hardly overwhelmingly negative. Most interested in
In the interests of fairness and debate Cerbera posted the link to here on PASOTI. After a few genuine posts by various anons, Newell flies off the handle.
During the debate on PASOTI Cerbera posted a copy of an email where Newell had called someone a 'coont' to back up his point.
Newell panics and calls mods on here and dane_b (apparently) to get this removed in case that person gets all 'gangland tussles' on himself and Tony Maffiosa.
The hilarious person who created the 'Porkie' account tries to act as the peacemaker on here.
Cerbera's thread is 'cleaned up' aka censored by PASOTI mods.
Greenjock's hotmail address, posted by 'Porkie', is victim to an attempted hacking.
The world continues spinning, people carry on living their lives, posters on here continue to have free debate, PASOTI continues to be an extension to the official site, people's entrenched feelings towards an abusive, untrustworthy egomaniac get ever stronger as he tries to worm his way into a position of status at Home Park.

Nothing exciting

And just to add when you look back on that fateful day/night.....it was feckin fun!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:21 am

I slept right through it Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:36 am

I also apologised to Ian Newell for posting the contents of 'that' email. Whatever my thoughts of him, that was wrong. This is the email I sent him:

Ian,

Whatever our differences, and I think it safe to say we will never see eye to eye, I would like to sincerely apologise for posting the contents of 'that' email last night. It was wrong of me and a totally crass thing to do. I don't know the characters named in that email or even their reputation, but it is clear this morning that there may be some unsavoury characters who would not take kindly to the comments you made - privately - therein. Once again sorry for that.

I was going to post this as an open apology on Pasoti, but didn't want it to turn into another charade. The comments made here are genuine, no points scoring, no banter, nothing. Just an apology.

Perhaps after this we can just agree to disagree on things and move forward? We are both adults and we need to act like adults don't we?

Should you wish to reproduce the contents of this email on Pasoti, please feel free. Whatever you decide, I have drawn a line under the events yesterday and before and am moving on. Providing I am not personally attacked, I will treat you with courtesy from now on, should our electronic paths cross again.

Yours,

Richard Woodward

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:56 am

On the subject of wooden heads..............

What do you call a man with a wooden head ?

Edward.

What do you call a man with three wooden heads ?

Edward Woodward ! lol!

The old ones are the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:59 am

Gosh! Haven't heard that one before! Rolling Eyes

Apparently, he was a vague relation.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:18 am

Cerbera wrote:
Gosh! Haven't heard that one before! Rolling Eyes

Apparently, he was a vague relation.

Sorry Embarassed

It was meant as a reference to your new bestie.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right thats it- STOP    Right thats it- STOP  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Right thats it- STOP
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next