Dick Trickle
PatDunne
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Mapperley, darling
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Does anybody care at all about this? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 10:49 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Mapperley, darling wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
What a load of shit being spouted by the usual, poor old class warriors(who just happen to be sat around on their superfast broadband instead of slogging their guts out for 18 hours a day in the workhouse). So everybody who is rich is a cnut hey mapperley? It's a safe bet that none of you have ever experienced genuine poverty, give it a fcuking rest you self pity spewing, pampered blowhards.

i have to say, sir, that if you are working 18 hours a day to live, then you must be a fucktard of the highest quality, no qualifications, no initiative, no self thought?

No self pity here, just a genuine concern for those less fortunate than myself

ithankyou

doffs cap

What an awful thing to say, there must be tens of millions of people around the World with no choice but to work 18 hours a day just to survive, not in this Country mind where rather than working all the hours God sends you're better off in many cases just doing fcuk all.

Do you actually live in England?

Yes, inner city and surrounded by people living off the bloated welfare state, many choosing to 'play the system' rather than go to work, being a country bumpkin I doubt you'd understand.

Listen here wanker, stop assuming shite about me and try and read what I say. I grew up in the city, I lived in the city until I was 24, went to school at Crownhill and I've lived and worked in Union Street and the city centre for several years, not that that has feck all to do with you but you deem it to be important somehow so there you go.
So the problem we face is not the top one % creaming off 23% of the wealth from you and me, not the fact that QE cost us £24 THOUSAND POUNDS a family, not the fact that Europe is on life support and costing us billions a year just to BELONG, not the fact that we love a nice old ding dong in the middle east every couple of years but your PERCEPTION of how many people in the city you live in are on the dole? Give me FOOKIN strength but you are a thick coont.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 12:15 pm

laugh
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 1:10 pm

lol! A wanker and a thick coont. Quality
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 2:40 pm

I seriously don't want to get in a slanging match with you, but bumpkin was not only inaccurate it's pretty insulting mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anybody care at all about this?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2