Dick Trickle
PatDunne
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Mapperley, darling
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Does anybody care at all about this? Empty
PostSubject: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
So the 1% will own more than the 99% soon continuing the gradual seepage of wealth from the middle classes upwards to our lords and masters, not the Aristocracy, oh no the lefties fecked them up with inheritance taxes in the seventies, these are the new oligarchs, dot com millionaires, ably supported by mining and shipping magnates from the past. Obama has just raised the level of tax for the wealthiest (well he talked about it and with republicans holding house and senate there is no chance of it getting through.) he wants to give the £211bn back to middle classes in the form of tax credits, personally I would like to see it start with the lowest paid but what do I know about fairness?
Anyhow back to blighty some reading of late has informed me that there has been a 23% siphoning of wealth from the middle to the top over the last few decades culminating with the ab fab quantative easing which saw every family of the land pay £24k to the already wealthy. Will we actually tax these people at all? Will our puppet like government even be able to try to start to tax these people or is it as I suspect that the government are too far down the pockets of the oligarchs to do anything and it will take blood on streets to change anything?
Ps please feel free to propose the view that we are somehow better off by not taxing the wealthy, I could do with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:47 am

its too late to care now iggy. the country is already schismed, right against left, rich against poor, govt against people, religious hate against religious hate, argyle fan against argyle fan. you couldnt make it up.

oops, my mistake, someone already has.. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:18 am

I've said it before, I'll say it again. It's time for a you-know-what!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:48 am

If the goovernments don't address this then blood on the streets is what will happen, it would end up as proper civil war with the oligarchs controlling the army and police unless they turned on their paymasters. Obama mentioned this as one of the biggest threats to Americas development if not addressed. Cameron will still argue that we need the super rich to stimulate our economy but guess what? Multi millionaires having a collection of super cars in the garage does not benefit us or the economy one jot. Overseas billionaires have been courted to come and live in England under the non Dom rule as its known, £33k per year as your total tax bill. The trouble is that in thirty years of this system being operated the wealth has trickled upwards in stead of downwards.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:28 am

Iggy wrote:
If the goovernments don't address this then blood on the streets is what will happen, it would end up as proper civil war with the oligarchs controlling the army and police unless they turned on their paymasters. Obama mentioned this as one of the biggest threats to Americas development if not addressed. Cameron will still argue that we need the super rich to stimulate our economy but guess what? Multi millionaires having a collection of super cars in the garage does not benefit us or the economy one jot. Overseas billionaires have been courted to come and live in England under the non Dom rule as its known, £33k per year as your total tax bill. The trouble is that in thirty years of this system being operated the wealth has trickled upwards in stead of downwards.

Interesting that one. When I was in the army, I swore allegiance to the monarch (not some jumped up politician or rich guy/gal)!
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:26 pm

I don't suppose too many Prem league players will be joining any protest....
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:35 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Interesting that one. When I was in the army, I swore allegiance to the monarch (not some jumped up politician or rich guy/gal)!

Aye and who sent troops to war in Iraq?
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 1:05 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Can't see the monarchy doing much to address inequality, somehow. I think Brenda and co are quite happy with the fawning idiots who worship the ground they walk on.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:11 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Different ballgame when 99% of HM Forces and their families are part of the 99%. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Different ballgame when 99% of HM Forces and their families are part of the 99%. Wink

You'd think that would make a difference but with the editors of all the big papers all working for the 1% how could you refuse a call to arms to protect democracy because that's how it would be pitched? In every past revolution that has been crushed the powers that be have used agents provocateurs to create situations where the revolutionaries are to be found then turn the guns on them when it all kicks off. During the industrial revolution the poor laws and vagrancy was used as a social cleansing tool with people being deported simply for not having any money. One mans peaceful campaigner can easily be portrayed as an inciter of the baying mob.
The trouble that we have in this country is that a large preposition of the middle classes ratify the current system in the mistaken belief that they are part of the class above, the main drift of wealth is from the middle classes to the rich. We have an election coming up shortly and the debate is about race wars (which although important are well below the level of threat they are being portrayed as IMO) and whether we may or may not have a vote on Europe. All of this pales into insignificance when the real threat of civil war looms in this country if we don't change our ways.
The solution in the form of tax raises for the wealthy, closing loopholes for tax avoidance by multi nationals ect. is child's play to bring into effect and there should be a clamour for this to happen rather than wait for the inevitable civil unrest to occour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:17 pm

Where is bane when you need him
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:22 am

No party can get elected with a policy to increase taxes because there are so many on east street and they are shit scared of rocking the boat.

It's literally never going to happen because all the politicians of whatever hue are on the take and of course nothing can be done until we throw off the shackles of the EUSSR and the Federal Reserve, which also ain't happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:08 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
No party can get elected with a policy to increase taxes because there are so many on east street and they are shit scared of rocking the boat.

It's literally never going to happen because all the politicians of whatever hue are on the take and of course nothing can be done until we throw off the shackles of the EUSSR and the Federal Reserve, which also ain't happening.

Pish and rot sir! I know I mentioned that fact rearlier in the thread however it's not too difficult to imagine the 99% influencing the 1%, whilst you bend over making excuses for them it's never happening that much is true, it will be the threat of violence that gets results.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:52 am

Anyway I thought that Nigey and the Kippers were going to save us from Europe or has Nigey shot his bolt too early whilst Cameron is mounting a geehad to save his bacon.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:22 pm

if the midddle classes think they are above the 1%, let them pay the taxes. if everyone else registers as self employed, joins a 'receipts club' - ie shares receipts - then we could all stop paying tax,as the hmrc would never be able to investigate everyone, they cant even investigate the few, ffs.

Then watch the rich cnuts fall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:41 pm

I can't seriously see the electorate objecting to any tax increases that don't apply to them.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:25 pm

What a load of shit being spouted by the usual, poor old class warriors(who just happen to be sat around on their superfast broadband instead of slogging their guts out for 18 hours a day in the workhouse). So everybody who is rich is a cnut hey mapperley? It's a safe bet that none of you have ever experienced genuine poverty, give it a fcuking rest you self pity spewing, pampered blowhards.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:43 pm

Can I just reserve a ringside seat for this one? Cheers popcorn
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 8:05 pm

Well c'mon then, I've paid good money for this! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:01 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
What a load of shit being spouted by the usual, poor old class warriors(who just happen to be sat around on their superfast broadband instead of slogging their guts out for 18 hours a day in the workhouse). So everybody who is rich is a cnut hey mapperley? It's a safe bet that none of you have ever experienced genuine poverty, give it a fcuking rest you self pity spewing, pampered blowhards.

I've worked plenty of eighteen hour days mate and I know what it's like to live hand to mouth with two young kids when there has been feck all work about. At present I'm not in that position nor do I want to be again I fight the good fight for the people that are less fortunate than myself whether you approve or not I couldn't care less. So once you've finished counting everybody off that wants the world to be better place what would you do to change things or do you think its all ok anyway?
Justify the transfer of wealth from the working people to the super rich.

Calling us class warriors is about the weakest arguments I've ever heard, in fact it's not even an argument. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:48 am

Obama lays out his plans.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Will we accept an economy where only a few of us do spectacularly well? Or will we commit ourselves to an economy that generates rising incomes and chances for everyone who makes the effort?"

Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:05 am

Les Miserable wrote:

i have to say, sir, that if you are working 18 hours a day to live, then you must be a fucktard of the highest quality, no qualifications, no initiative, no self thought?

No self pity here, just a genuine concern for those less fortunate than myself

ithankyou

doffs cap
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:38 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

i have to say, sir, that if you are working 18 hours a day to live, then you must be a fucktard of the highest quality, no qualifications, no initiative, no self thought?

ithankyou

doffs cap

What an awful thing to say, there must be tens of millions of people around the World with no choice but to work 18 hours a day just to survive, not in this Country mind where rather than working all the hours God sends you're better off in many cases just doing fcuk all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 12:18 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

ithankyou

doffs cap

What an awful thing to say, there must be tens of millions of people around the World with no choice but to work 18 hours a day just to survive, not in this Country mind where rather than working all the hours God sends you're better off in many cases just doing fcuk all.

Do you actually live in England?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 2:09 am

Iggy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

ithankyou

doffs cap

Do you actually live in England?

Yes, inner city and surrounded by people living off the bloated welfare state, many choosing to 'play the system' rather than go to work, being a country bumpkin I doubt you'd understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody care at all about this?   Does anybody care at all about this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anybody care at all about this?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next