Freathy
VillageGreen
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

I don't care anymore...... Empty
PostSubject: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:25 am

I don't care anymore what the team or club do. I have lost interest in it all now.

I am only going to two more matches = Exeter City away and Exeter City at home.

The club i have supported for over 30 years are an embarrassment and a complete joke and sometimes i really do wish they had folded when all the shit started to hit the fan.

I am not parting with my £24 no longer. Until James Brent wakes up and smells the coffee,he can take a flying leap along with Fletcher.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:30 am

Another one bites the dust.

I can't say as I blame you and you will be among lots of others I fear
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:37 am

I gave up season before last as I could see the downward trajectory started by staplewallet in 2008 was fast accelerating.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:47 am

Yooouuum naaaaat praaaaaper faaaaans !!!!

Your leaders say, 'Stick with it pilgrim. The good times will return if we all go to Avivafests, and shout 'Janner!' loudly enough.' No

If the jester hat don't fit, youuuuum a plaaaaastic !

After years of brown nosing authority figures at HP and silencing all dissidents, the dough boys have finally hit the jackpot. They won't care how low we go as long as their devious snouts are well and truly in the trough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:55 am

Just think about all that gate money going to waste!

But never fear we have plenty of buckets and avivas to rattle them and big feck off flags and the the forza merde to shake them and huge muriels of great Argyle players, oh and Darren Purse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:58 am

Tringreen wrote:

Your leaders say, 'Stick with it pilgrim. The good times will return if we all go to Avivafests, and shout 'Janner!' loudly enough.' No

After years of brown nosing authority figures at HP and silencing all dissidents, the dough boys have finally hit the jackpot. They won't care how low we go as long as their devious snouts are well and truly in the trough.

Have you read pasoti recently. It really isn't like that at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:02 pm

hairy j wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I agree, PASOTI is coming into its own once again now they have the freedoms of expression that not so long ago was tethered so tightly by the self indulgent. ATD can be thanked for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:17 pm

I believe that if the old guard came back onto pasoti and tried to silence posters or criticise the critics, they'd be on a hiding to absolute nothing.

This hasn't been updated for a while either
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I know Chris Webb had a bereavement recently but I'm surprised nothing's been updated on there since mid/late October.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:25 pm

hairy j wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I have seen what is going on but it is a bit like closing the stable door after the controlling pigs n their poodles have bolted ffs !

Those who have silenced, bullied and deceived their way into positions of control and influence have retreated inside the HP walls. You can't blame a banker like speccy for doing what he does best but you can pillory so called superfans for supporting him in return for position and influence.
The sad thing is that some of us saw it all evolving years ago, with the thought control so evident on the farm.
A few hundred dimwits still worship these clowns and our utter village mentality at the Avivafests. These types will never change and will never learn.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:47 pm

Ahhhhh I get it now. This is another "Tring is a genius" thread. Hindsight is a very precise art. I bet you watch You've Been Framed and chuckle with superiority when your predictions of Grandma falling into to the paddling pool come to fruition - see, I told you! It was bound to happen.

What you don't realise is that you are exactly the same as those you pillory; it's a shame your razor sharp senses of perception can't see that.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:57 pm

hairy j wrote:
Ahhhhh I get it now. This is another "Tring is a genius" thread. Hindsight is a very precise art. I bet you watch You've Been Framed and chuckle with superiority when your predictions of Grandma falling into to the paddling pool come to fruition - see, I told you! It was bound to happen.

What you don't realise is that you are exactly the same as those you pillory; it's a shame your razor sharp senses of perception can't see that.

Nothing to do with hindsight my dear old thing. I can usually spot a wrongun though and I don't let go til everyone else can see it Wink

ps Your last bizarre sentence could've been delivered by your boring old man.............. weird. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:07 pm

I gave up a long time ago; I only attend now to keep the wife company
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Tringreen wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Nothing to do with hindsight my dear old thing. I can usually spot a wrongun though and I don't let go til everyone else can see it Wink

My philosophy too.

If you see something inherently wrong, corrupt and odious you should not be quiet. Silence is culpability and allows the abuser/bully to continue abusing/bullying.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:23 pm

hairy j wrote:

Sorry old chap but i must correct you there-it definitely is not from a perspective of hindsight that Tring makes his obesrvations of the current state of the club.The same would apply to others such as Freathy,Rickler,Plympton Pilgrim,Tyhee Slim,Mike Sainsbury etc,who had the foresight to see that the club was entering very choppy waters indeed about six years ago and were essentially told to shut up and support Stapes and co.Take my word for it-i was actually there and,i must confess, thought that some of the things that these chaps were saying were over the top,but they weren't.Just about every prediction has come true and nothing to do with paddling pools either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:46 pm

i refuse to go watch Argyle till Brent mans up and takes ownership seriously and Fletcher is gone.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Greenskin wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Sorry old chap but i must correct you there-it definitely is not from a perspective of hindsight that Tring makes his obesrvations of the current state of the club.The same would apply to others such as Freathy,Rickler,Plympton Pilgrim,Tyhee Slim,Mike Sainsbury etc,who had the foresight to see that the club was entering very choppy waters indeed about six years ago and were essentially told to shut up and support Stapes and co.Take my word for it-i was actually there and,i must confess, thought that some of the things that these chaps were saying were over the top,but they weren't.Just about every prediction has come true and nothing to do with paddling pools either.

I know old hairy's got a thing with tring (oo-er matron), but he is totally wrong about hindsight. As John says, some of us were concerned when the freehold was bought, and the club became a property development option rather than a moderately successful football club.

Anyhoo, been away for a while and I see I've returned to an even worse situation than a few weeks ago. Purse throwing his not inconsiderable weight around and transfer listed, several more defeats in league and cup, Fletcher as articulate as ever, and promising youngsters being let go. Oh, and a Director of Football who obviously will save the day.

There's a lot of people feeling like the original poster and sooner rather than later, the gates will be dropping down below the 5,000 mark. I don't know how Brent will react to that. He may not react at all and not really care as the club plummets into non league.

In other news, specifically for Greenskin, you'll be pleased to hear that I've been cut to 12 - and playing golf in Spain is infinitely better than here at the moment.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:40 pm

It is typical of Argyle winning today after i decided not to bother going along and sitting in the cold for 90 odd minutes..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:20 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
It is typical of Argyle winning today after i decided not to bother going along and sitting in the cold for 90 odd minutes..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to 1990 for me tonight with me aneeeeemated gifs.

LOL
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:18 pm

I care less than I use to, went today - we won 2-0 do I feel excited or like I want to celebrate a victory. No I feckin don't - REALITY a shit game between two shit teams (York were very poor) in league 2. The atmosphere was flat (even in the Devonport where I was) and the reality suddenly hit me, we are going to struggle and this club is going nowhere fast. Just met a guy in the cider bar who told me his son is in the current squad (won't say who) and guess what? thinks Fletcher should go (quote) "good player, nice guy but NOT a manager" HEAR HEAR.
Brent are you listening? you are losing loyal fans after years of loyal support, WE ARE GOING NOWHERE! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY do not think for a minute a win today changes anything. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:43 pm

akagreengull wrote:
I care less than I use to, went today - we won 2-0 do I feel excited or like I want to celebrate a victory. No I feckin don't - REALITY a shit game between two shit teams (York were very poor) in league 2. The atmosphere was flat (even in the Devonport where I was) and the reality suddenly hit me, we are going to struggle and this club is going nowhere fast. Just met a guy in the cider bar who told me his son is in the current squad (won't say who) and guess what? thinks Fletcher should go (quote) "good player, nice guy but NOT a manager" HEAR HEAR.
Brent are you listening? you are losing loyal fans after years of loyal support, WE ARE GOING NOWHERE! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY do not think for a minute a win today changes anything. Evil or Very Mad

Argyle have not moved forward a great deal on the games that i have seen this season compared to the ones i saw last season.

Firstly they have got to get out of League Two and the signs are not encouraging tbh. I read in the Herald last week that they have targets to chase in the January transfer window,albeit after shipping some players out [Chadwick for starters,followed by Feeney/Wotton etc-etc]. So we can look forward to more experiment football for the remainder of this season and next season too.

I fear there are a few years at least before Argyle get to League One,let alone the Championship again [if ever again i add].

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:22 pm

[condesending wave smiley]
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:45 am

hairy j wrote:

Is the ad hominem stuff really necessary? If my experience is anything to go by then your criticism is unfair. Tring, along with others, has been saying the same sorts of things from day one - or at least since I started reading the forum in 2010 or 2011, so his position can hardly be called "hindsight". In fact the clearer perspective on ATD about what exactly has been going on at your place is one of the reasons I started reading this forum in the first place. The credulousness of many on PASOTI about the succession of shysters that have fetched up to pick at the carcass of your club is something I find baffling.

In fact before I read it I used to have the impression that ATD was simply a refuge for those who had been justifiably banned from PASOTI and were merely whinging. I had a few conversations with Ian Newell when I used to post on Exeweb and I have to say that I liked him on there, as unpopular as it may sound. I don't know what he may or may not have done in the context of PASOTI and suchlike, but he was always nice to me and stood up to the extreme right-wing faction that used to post on exeweb, which I have to give him credit for. I'm afraid I can only take someone as I find them, with the proviso that you never really know what someone is like just from internet contact of course. However that doesn't stop me thinking that his position on your troubles, the horses he's backed and his actions are completely misguided - I have a certain amount of distaste for the "Director's Box/Club President/Reluctant Bidder's Kapos" smell about the way he and Chris Webb seem to have behaved. It smacks too much of the succession of right-wing Union Leaders who lost sight of the true interests of their members and were tempted over to the dark side by a bit of flattery and the offer of a peerage.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:29 am

jabba the gut ecfc wrote:

In fact before I read it I used to have the impression that ATD was simply a refuge for those who had been justifiably banned from PASOTI and were merely whinging.

Well... "Justifiably" is the all important word isn't it?

And let me guess where you got that "impression" from?

And... very glad you post on this site!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:42 am

Rickler wrote:
jabba the gut ecfc wrote:

In fact before I read it I used to have the impression that ATD was simply a refuge for those who had been justifiably banned from PASOTI and were merely whinging.

Well... "Justifiably" is the all important word isn't it?

And let me guess where you got that "impression" from?

And... very glad you post on this site!

Indeed. The Nool used to boast,'Don't break the rules and you don't get banned'. We now have proof that he has broken virtually every rule in the book.........and more. ATD exists because he and his Farm Politburo wouldn't tolerate those who warned against trusting in Stapes etc etc. We weren't 'rule breakers'. We told them things about the club they didn't want to hear.
There is a certain full circle inevitability about this whole seedy affair. It's only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:30 am

How long ago were these bannings?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't care anymore......   I don't care anymore...... Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't care anymore......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next