Czarcasm
Les Miserable
Mock Cuncher
Hitch
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Private Eye next? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:27 pm

Not invading Afghanistan or Iraq was the point we should have applied that philosophy Angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:28 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Any Mosque that promote geeehad in the UK should be levelled.

Putting out fires with gasoline as its known.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Iggy wrote:
Not invading Afghanistan or Iraq was the point we should have applied that philosophy Angry.

Iraq certainly that was an illegal war where thousands died based on lies.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:36 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Person Of Interest wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
Allen Ahkbar. 72 virgins await.lovely jubbly

Not sure there's anything lovely jubbly about all of this, DTT. These POS got their Martyrdom they craved/were promised by their God. Rolling Eyes

DTT has a point, by killing them in that way you pretty much given them what they wanted and i dont know about anyone else but i against giving terrorists what they want. Making them live in prison for aslong as possible is a far worse punishment for religious fanatics who welcome death.

Angers, these cnuts have ran out of the factory like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Whadda ya expect the special forces to do? Try to ensure they don't kill 'em?

Once the bullets smash through their skull,  they don't actually get some sort of Martyrdom satisfaction headrush. They're simply dead pieces of shit.

Your missing the point by killing them in that way is the best recruitment tool for terrorists not a deterrent. Making go to trial answer for their crime and serve a long prison would have worked better

No angers I get the point, but think of the logistics and consequences of what you're advocating - i.e not shooting to kill in scenarios like this.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:01 am

Render them paraplegic then drip feed them pork products for he rest of their "natural"?
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:09 am

seadog wrote:
Render them paraplegic then drip feed them pork products for he rest of their "natural"?

pig Pig pig Pig pig Pig pig Pig pig Pig pig Pig pig Pig pig Pig pig Pig pig Pig
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:42 am

Five pages of concern for a dozen white people killed by Muslim nutbags in France, not one word about 2,000 black people killed by Muslim nutbags in Nigeria, i wonder what that says about the ATD community?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:44 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Five pages of concern for a dozen white people killed by Muslim nutbags in France, not one word about 2,000 black people killed by Muslim nutbags in Nigeria, i wonder what that says about the ATD community?

Well, you're not wondering are you? Why don't you just say what you think. Don't worry, we won't ban you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:52 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:

Well why don't you start a thread to honour them then you feckin hypocrite? Who the feck do you think you are anyway? Captain Wankspasm has some competition. 1000 of then Nigerians were probs. slags anyway.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:17 am

Iggy wrote:

CIA leaving the mujahedeen to fight the Ruskies on there own didn't help.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:51 am

Iggy wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

As they say they are a peace loving religion, levelling the odd rouge mosque shouldn't be a problem should it ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:57 am

downthetrack wrote:
Iggy wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

As they say they are a peace loving religion, levelling the odd rouge mosque shouldn't be a problem should it ?

I'm sure you'd get the reaction that you're after.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 11:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 11:07 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
You are right, Tis.

The difference is basically that there is practically an open civil war occurring in Nigeria, and obviously Paris is much closer to home, much closer in demographic to, say, London - which strikes a chord. The 200 schoolgirls did get a sizeable mention not so far back.

Atrocious, all the same.

No
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:23 pm

And all the kids murdered in Pakistan, these chaps are killing fellow muslims and non muslims on a worldwide basis.

You are part of our community Tis.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:18 am

downthetrack wrote:

levelling the odd rouge mosque shouldn't be a problem should it ?

Should certainly make them see red.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:30 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
i wonder what that says about the ATD community?
You are right, Tis.

I wasn't making a comment, simply asking the question.

I have heard it suggested that the lack of coverage of the Baga massacre was in some way racist, bull shit of course, people simply don't see it as being relevant to them, how much will we care about the carnage in the Sandpit now the bulk of our boys are out of there?

My personal view hasn't changed, we should keep our fecking nose out of owt that isn't our business, I can't think of any major UK intervention outside of Europe which has ended well and which didn't simply make things worse in both the short and long runs.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:14 pm

It's a shame the Kouachi brothers didn't survive. I know it would have been pretty much impossible to bring them out alive, bu I would much rather see them face justice in the same way that those murderous planks who killed Lee Rigby did. Those two have to spend the rest of their lives in solitary confinement, going slowly insane with boredom and rage, rather than having the martyr's death they presumably craved.

Tisdale makes a good point in his usual moronically attention-seeking-disorder way; two thousand people are dead thanks to Boko Haram. Two THOUSAND. And yet it doesn't get anything more than a passing mention on the news. I've always wondered how news editors weigh up the value of human lives; I remember when another 2,000 people were buried alive in mudslides in Afghanistan (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-27273684). That also failed to attract rolling news coverage - I can't quite remember why, but as it was not long before the European elections I guess everybody was too busy wanking off over Nigel Farage.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:21 pm

Angry wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Indeed it was.

However, Afghanistan was a legal attempt to crush the Taliban and its ilk following the attack on New York [9/11] and i backed the military action in that country.

Now the West faces an enemy that is hell bent on destroying freedoms and values within the West. An enemy that could be home grown and brainwashed to the hilt. An enemy that could well makes its way from the battlefields of Syria and on to the streets of the UK.

How do the authorities stop this kind of enemy, that is another question.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:25 pm

Education. If every child in Britain is guaranteed a decent secular education (rather than going to a faith school, whether it's Islamic, Catholic, Church of England or whatever),.they'll be more equipped to deal with whatever brainwashing comes their way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:39 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Indeed it was.

However, Afghanistan was a legal attempt to crush the Taliban and its ilk following the attack on New York [9/11] and i backed the military action
in that country.

Now the West faces an enemy that is hell bent on destroying freedoms and values within the West. An enemy that could be home grown and brainwashed to the hilt. An enemy that could well makes its way from the battlefields of Syria and on to the streets of the UK.

Legal attempt? 9/11 was not a LEGAL attempt at fighting America but the only recourse available to Americas enemies. Was it any worse than drone strikes in the middle east? None whatsoever except that America didn't sanction the twin towers attack. About 4000 people were killed in the twin towers and since then America, suitably aided and abetted by us have killed tens of thousands in Iraq and Afghanistan alone. All this bullshit about legal wars is just that it's bullshit, they kill 4000 of ours we kill 20,000 of theirs(figure pulled off the top of my head it's probably far more). Those 20,000ish may be Mujahadeen, Taliban, Insurgents whatever the buzzword of today is for the ENEMY. The enemy all are someone's son or daughter, husband, father, brother. If the yanks killed any of my family then I would wage war on them in any way that I could and that's why we have a problem, we justify bloodshed that legal in your eyes or not that is the root cause of the attacks in Paris. Stop interfering in middle east politics and this problem will go away the same as the Irish one did. Diplomacy is the answer unless you like being at war cause theis one isn't going away any time soon the way we all carry on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:24 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Indeed it was.

However, Afghanistan was a legal attempt to crush the Taliban and its ilk following the attack on New York [9/11] and i backed the military action in that country.

On the subject of Iraq war, who thinks they will see the Chilcot report published in their lifetime?
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:06 pm

Stop interfering in middle east politics and this problem will go away the same as the Irish one did. Diplomacy is the answer unless you like being at war cause theis one isn't going away any time soon the way we all carry on.
Only if it were that simple.
If you think the yanks killed loads have a look how many the Ruskies slaughtered in there 8 years in Afgan.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:44 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:
Education. If every child in Britain is guaranteed a decent secular education (rather than going to a faith school, whether it's Islamic, Catholic, Church of England or whatever),.they'll be more equipped to deal with whatever brainwashing comes their way.

Actually this is a very good point.

Although faith schools are not actually closed to other faiths they are largely self-selecting and if we can have CofE or RC schools, as we have for many decades - in fact churches were at the forefront of education provision for all waaaaaaaaaay back - then logic dictates that we should have Jewish schools, Muslim schools or whatever. The current government actually sees this a good thing and recklessly abandons all that red tape and restriction (which could be seen as control and responsibility if you were so inclined) and faith schools form a fervent vanguard for the introduction of their free school programme where they can teach what they like, unhindered by Stalinist interference in the form of national curricula, employ who they like to teach regardless as to qualification and so on.

The effect is to impose division on society, create enclaves defined by religion, prevent young people from being culturally enriched by the cross-fertiilisation of heritage and idea. It's almost like a form of Apartheid for the country's 5-16 year olds and starts to replicate the Northern Irish educational model which has flourished and promoted harmony and tolerance with religion hardly being more of passing interest in the wider society.

That said these schools are popular and attract people of the same religion to live near them so that their children are more sure of getting a place in them adding even more to the Apartheid nature as whole areas of cities become magnets to people of a particular religion.

This in turn sets them apart, makes integration into society harder and ghettoisation easier.

When so many people live in this country but are not and do not feel politically, socially and culturally integrated into it - and may even feel actively excluded - is it any wonder radicalisation is such a problem and that it is so hard for us to apprehend or stop those who radicalise or who have been radicalised?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:20 pm

Charlie Hebdo are printing 3 million copies for tomorrow.

It will contain a cartoon of the prophet Mohammed.

Good on them.

If these evil scumbags want a fight - then that's just what they'll get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Eye next?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next