Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scumbag Private Investigators

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Scumbag Private Investigators Empty
PostSubject: Scumbag Private Investigators   Scumbag Private Investigators EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:48 am

Anyone know any?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23512840
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Scumbag Private Investigators   Scumbag Private Investigators EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:22 am

I can't imagine any REAL NORMAL person engaging an investigator to find out someone elses personal details. 

(Hello Tony Hello Lee)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scumbag Private Investigators   Scumbag Private Investigators EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:30 am

Dougie wrote:
I can't imagine any REAL NORMAL person engaging an investigator to find out someone elses personal details. 

(Hello Tony Hello Lee)

The clue lies in the word NORMAL Dougie, who the feck would be such a cnut as to do something like that, and which Private Investigator worth his salt would accept?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scumbag Private Investigators   Scumbag Private Investigators EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:19 pm

They do sound like rather unsavory characters!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scumbag Private Investigators   Scumbag Private Investigators EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:11 pm

The clearly have no morals whatsoever. The worst thing about Tony Hooper is that he was PM'ing on here being all friendly and offering me lifts and the use of his season ticket when he was on holiday, when all along he was delving through my private details and also my mothers.

I still haven't had an answer from him as to what information he has on my mother and who else got to see the details other than Jameson who ran around the supporters coach telling all and sundry that he had my mothers address and telephone number.

Anyone who hires a P.I. is a bit of a cnut, but P.I.'s are much bigger cnuts who will go through your bins and your mothers knicker drawer for a few quid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scumbag Private Investigators   Scumbag Private Investigators EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:04 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Anyone know any?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23512840

Laughing Just heard that on the radio and thought of you Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scumbag Private Investigators   Scumbag Private Investigators EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:32 pm

Greenjock wrote:
The clearly have no morals whatsoever. The worst thing about Tony Hooper is that he was PM'ing on here being all friendly and offering me lifts and the use of his season ticket when he was on holiday, when all along he was delving through my private details and also my mothers.

I still haven't had an answer from him as to what information he has on my mother and who else got to see the details other than Jameson who ran around the supporters coach telling all and sundry that he had my mothers address and telephone number.

Anyone who hires a P.I. is a bit of a cnut, but P.I.'s are much bigger cnuts who will go through your bins and your mothers knicker drawer for a few quid.

Who the hell does he think he is ? Eddie Shoestring FFS !
I hope one day someone catches him rummaging through their personal effects and give him whats what
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scumbag Private Investigators   Scumbag Private Investigators EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:59 pm

Well the rummaging in Hoopers case is a figure of speech but he's still a lowlife piece of shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scumbag Private Investigators   Scumbag Private Investigators EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:24 pm

Snooper is more than welcome to go through the bins outside my place....just hope he enjoys smackheads needles piercing his fatty fingers  bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scumbag Private Investigators   Scumbag Private Investigators EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:28 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Snooper is more than welcome to go through the bins outside my place....just hope he enjoys smackheads needles piercing his fatty fingers  bounce bounce bounce bounce

Id almost invite the Toadfaced creep to rummage through my bins, id place venomous scorpions inside the gash, watch him limping off sweating, that would teach the foul breathed reptile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scumbag Private Investigators   Scumbag Private Investigators EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:47 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Id almost invite the Toadfaced creep to rummage through my bins, id place venomous scorpions inside the gash, watch him limping off sweating, that would teach the foul breathed reptile.

lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Scumbag Private Investigators   Scumbag Private Investigators EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:55 pm

Scumbag Private Investigators Giraffe
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Scumbag Private Investigators   Scumbag Private Investigators EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:49 am

Scumbag Private Investigators Happy-birthday-kaione
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scumbag Private Investigators   Scumbag Private Investigators Empty

Back to top Go down

Scumbag Private Investigators
Page 1 of 1